Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 119. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Is there a pre-ICO that I can join :-)?
there's no plan for the token to have a pre-ICO. It is pretty much confirmed that the ICO will only start in July.
This is an official announcement? I think the wait is worth enough.It is almost one week to wait, and ICO will start. I am excited also to join the ICO launching and buy. How much discount for the early investor if any? tia

Did they release the ICO date?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
there's no plan for the token to have a pre-ICO. It is pretty much confirmed that the ICO will only start in July.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
Interesting approach, would love to test the beta. I'm just a bit confused, how the ICO of the project will be organized? Or it's information noone besides the team (yet) knows?

"Beta version is planned to launch before open this ICO but no hard date announced yet even details for this upcoming."

I am delighted to participate in this ico, the community that is developing around this idea is strong and adult, so it's okay
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Interesting approach, would love to test the beta. I'm just a bit confused, how the ICO of the project will be organized? Or it's information noone besides the team (yet) knows?

keep update on this thread or on their twitter, i also want to try the apps
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A very promising project . Hopefully I can get in ICO.
I am looking forward to the beta version
Activity: 591
I would like the team to be more active in social networks. I wish the project good luck. Need a good social company
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
CoinDashers!

Make no mistake public Beta Version will be available in days, a lot of people here have already used it and loved it and soon the rest will follow
Making our Beta public before the ICO was maybe our primary goal in this entire ICO campaign as we strongly believe no project should make a token sale without showing the public its working product!! unfortunately this is not a common practice those days but we will insist on that.

A word regarding the bounty program. We launched our program 2 months ago and in the mid of the way thought we can make it fancier with automated platform, the platform came out very nice but things did not go smoothly as we wanted with the Twitter counter due to many NEW restrictions Twitter has added to their API. since than we are working to find better ways to improve the count every day! and already added new server just for that. as of today almost everyone ob the platform got their counter fixed. rest assure that by the end all of you will get their stake.
On a personal level I'll say that even though things went a bit harder on that aspect I see no place for projecting this issue on the project itself as this is handled by two completely separate branches and the portfolio platform itself is running perfectly.

Last, we spend great resources on publicities and marketing of our project. The bounty program is only small part of the marketing strategy and is more about getting our community involved in the process. We want all of you who wishes to join to be rewarded for doing so but if not it is also fine.

Have a great day

Ram

Interesting!
Want to see how the analytical tools (SaaS) work and IF-THEN operator in trading, monitoring and automation.
Activity: 238
Do count me in , good project!
I know. I can't wait for this coin to launch in July.
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Activity: 447
World peace
hello.my rank is up now.and i update my signature.i hope the manager can up my rank in the sheet.what should i do?thank you.
Why write it here write it on COINDASH - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hello.my rank is up now.and i update my signature.i hope the manager can up my rank in the sheet.what should i do?thank you.

Got promoted? fill this rank changing form and we will get to that:
https://goo.gl/forms/VlwPq60VfpciUZre2
ok.i have fill it. i hope you can change my rank.thank you.
Activity: 490
Keep up the good work, im looking forward for the success of this project! Goodluck Grin Wink ; Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 277

Got promoted? fill this rank changing form and they will get to that:
https://goo.gl/forms/VlwPq60VfpciUZre2
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Perhaps it is still not possible to determine the bonuses for attracting investors, in the first days or the last, although the last few days are difficult to foresee, it means that the work on the project will still be introduced, including on advertising, respectively, ICO will definitely not in early July.

Yes ICO should start in early July and I think that should be successful, most likely they will gather prematurely, they have invested in advertising very well and the project is constantly on hearing in social networks!
Activity: 798
Merit: 277
Thanks RAM. You are the best. We're in pursuit. Cool Cool
Activity: 168
CoinDashers!

Make no mistake public Beta Version will be available in days, a lot of people here have already used it and loved it and soon the rest will follow
Making our Beta public before the ICO was maybe our primary goal in this entire ICO campaign as we strongly believe no project should make a token sale without showing the public its working product!! unfortunately this is not a common practice those days but we will insist on that.

A word regarding the bounty program. We launched our program 2 months ago and in the mid of the way thought we can make it fancier with automated platform, the platform came out very nice but things did not go smoothly as we wanted with the Twitter counter due to many NEW restrictions Twitter has added to their API. since than we are working to find better ways to improve the count every day! and already added new server just for that. as of today almost everyone ob the platform got their counter fixed. rest assure that by the end all of you will get their stake.
On a personal level I'll say that even though things went a bit harder on that aspect I see no place for projecting this issue on the project itself as this is handled by two completely separate branches and the portfolio platform itself is running perfectly.

Last, we spend great resources on publicities and marketing of our project. The bounty program is only small part of the marketing strategy and is more about getting our community involved in the process. We want all of you who wishes to join to be rewarded for doing so but if not it is also fine.

Have a great day

Ram
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I would like to try coindash beta version!!! Grin
it would be great if Coindash released beta before the ICO, have they planned a date?

AFAIK beta version is planned to launch before open this ICO but no hard date announced yet even details for this upcoming. The team is preparing to give attractive package to all investors they know how to involve more people into project and spread the words on all related channels.
Activity: 168
I would like to try coindash beta version!!! Grin
it would be great if Coindash released beta before the ICO, have they planned a date?

Will there be a beta version? I know it's gonna be ICO. It looks like there will not be a beta version before.

Yes, a beta version is a good news for this ICO, that makes the supporters to keep their choice.

Releasing a beta platform before token sale is great, I think this will be the way to go soon, a team with a working platform is better than a great idea with nothing to so for

Yes, That's interesting and Dev is working well on this project .
I think many investors will consider to join this project because They have done with beta platform before ICO phase. it's a very good job.
Jump to: