Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 118. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
what does it mean that 1,25% will be allocated to wings dao participants?
is it a free giveaway to wings holders?

Only Wings holders who participated in forecasting campaign like Bancor forecasting in Wings platform. Your Wings will be locked until crowdsale ended.
Activity: 728
what does it mean that 1,25% will be allocated to wings dao participants?
is it a free giveaway to wings holders?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Coindash are are partnering with Smith and Crown amongst others (https://www.smithandcrown.com/smith-crown-plus-coindash-making-the-market-more-user-friendly/). Does anyone have an explanation then why their ICO is not mentioned anywhere on smithandcrown.com? Surely if they were serious about raising their profile this would be a no brainer?

Also not noted on ico-list, icocountdown, tokenmarket or coinschedule.
Not having a set-in-stone ICO date is no excuse: there are plenty of ICOs on these site with a tentative or 'to be announced' date.

They seem to be traveling across the planet to promote their product, but are nowhere to be found in the ICO listing sites...really curious, hope someone can shed some light on this anomaly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Have they announced the exact date of the ICO launch? In the OP they said in July, we have to post 50 posts before the start because the ICO might reach the hard cap within hours.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Coindash team is one of the best team because they are working and want to show their work before starting to raise money for intensive and large scale's development. This is what make me believe in solid growth and big success for Coindash. It is different than other usual projects by all means.

Actually it will be easy for coindash to raise funds through ICO, because almost all investor will know in what and where they are going to invest their money.

All these thoughts are correct, and the project COINDASH has good prospects for development in order to benefit investors.
I agree with you. We will observe together.
Myr
Activity: 700
Coindash team is one of the best team because they are working and want to show their work before starting to raise money for intensive and large scale's development. This is what make me believe in solid growth and big success for Coindash. It is different than other usual projects by all means.

Actually it will be easy for coindash to raise funds through ICO, because almost all investor will know in what and where they are going to invest their money.

All these thoughts are correct, and the project COINDASH has good prospects for development in order to benefit investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 434
good thing Eth is cheaper now so more to invest in the ICO

Do anyone have idea of price. Which price ICO will be going.
Activity: 476
Spreading the word about Coindash has been very effective I guess and so I think the ICO will collect a lot now that the value of coins are much higher than before. Coindash platform has much interesting features than any other investment fund ICO and Exchange ICO. It might just collect more than what SONM had. 

They have a fixed amount. Therefore, they will not be able to collect more than SOHM. Greed always spoils the project Wink.
M++
Activity: 342
What new for Ether.Camp early investors ?

"Ether.Camp early investors call – To further emphasis our appreciation of your support, we want to grant a special reward to those of you who backed us from day one. We are calling all of you who supported us through the Ether.Camp Hackathon to contact us and get your reward. Please send your e-mail and name used during the Hackathon to [email protected]. We will reach you as soon as possible."

from: https://www.coindash.io/coindash-june-overview-upcoming-events/

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 381
What new for Ether.Camp early investors ?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
Is there a pre-ICO that I can join :-)?
there's no plan for the token to have a pre-ICO. It is pretty much confirmed that the ICO will only start in July.
This is an official announcement? I think the wait is worth enough.It is almost one week to wait, and ICO will start. I am excited also to join the ICO launching and buy. How much discount for the early investor if any? tia
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Spreading the word about Coindash has been very effective I guess and so I think the ICO will collect a lot now that the value of coins are much higher than before. Coindash platform has much interesting features than any other investment fund ICO and Exchange ICO. It might just collect more than what SONM had. 
the main thing to have time to enter
M++
Sorry guys about the soon!  Cheesy but a bit of teasing never killed someone right?  Grin
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Looking forward about final date of this ICO and conversion rate this is my favorite project as I'm following this one from a long time ago since old thread. I hope soon this secret gonna revealed so many people are waiting to invest into this project.
Activity: 364
Guys, we don't a final date to annouce or a cap... But here is a preview of the final announcement! Smiley The rest is coming very soon, stay tuned...

There is more infographics here: http://imgur.com/a/ddlws feel free to share it Smiley

Ahhhh very soon again:D afer few days you will say very soon again:D better say that ico starts on 1st of july Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Guys, we don't a final date to annouce or a cap... But here is a preview of the final announcement! Smiley The rest is coming very soon, stay tuned...

There is more infographics here: http://imgur.com/a/ddlws feel free to share it Smiley

I hope the ICO starts in early July an not towards the end of the month.  I have my Ethereum ready.  Since I missed out on the Tenx ICO, I will be investing much more than I originally set aside for CoinDash. 
M++

Jump to: