Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 121. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 255
In this great project there is a very experienced team, there is no doubt for this project
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Now investors should think when is the best time to invest. Will it be the first day or the last day? No one knows but i'm sure that the coin/s which will be invested to the ICO will surely be distant from its value for the first and last day of the ICO period.

Still no details about this upcoming what price will be and what is bonus structure it will depend on this what they will offer. I hope there will be power hours to attract a lot people to get benefit by investing during this phase.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Now investors should think when is the best time to invest. Will it be the first day or the last day? No one knows but i'm sure that the coin/s which will be invested to the ICO will surely be distant from its value for the first and last day of the ICO period.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
coindash , future of life . my btc is ready for the ico.

They wont accept btc!!!! Just eth!!! Guys follow the thread, because everythird comment are the same about that what was discussed million times...
Activity: 308
coindash , future of life . my btc is ready for the ico.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Activity: 1218
Merit: 560
Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua
The team would like to thanks the community Smiley We are now 3000+ on Twitter (www.twitter.com/coindashio) and 2000+ on Slack (www.coindash.io/slack) it means a lot for us! The final ICO announcement is coming very soon, with a new website!  Smiley

You could say what is very soon for you? 1-2days??Smiley) because from few weeks ago you was saying soon, soon..Smiley

Very soon soon  Cheesy

We sure hope so.  There's already 84 pages on bitcointalk and we are still waiting for information on the ICO.  People are ready to throw their ETHs and BTCs at this ICO.  I know I am .

They will accepted BTC too? That's grate news!
Can't wait when the ICO starts. And good luck to the project.

No, dude, u MUST buy in ETH whit a wallet like www.myetherwallet.com etc...

Plz. if u read all u dont post spam Cheesy   Wink

Sorry, I'm from telephone and asking about investing in BTC before that.
So, we can invest only in ETH ?

Yes, you can invest only in ETH, at least so the developers wrote, I think that you will not risk trying to send BTC. And of course with the purse myetherwallet and not from the stock exchange.

Thanks. Now i need to buy some ETH before ICO starts. As i anderstand, we have at least a 1-2 weaks.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
What's the date of ICO start pls?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Looks like a pretty cool project, going to be leaving a watch here so I can see what the hells going on here. One question though for anyone that can answer, can anyone participate in the beta, living in the US participating in this sort of stuff is usually rather hard / rare for people like me.
Activity: 406
will it ICO recently?I am waiting for so long!

Last week for July, so expect it to be around 1 week to 4 weeks at most.
I believe they will start ICO in early July, not later.
i think, ICO will start in last weeks of July. Because signature bounty should past some time and Coindash need some more marketing. But it is good for us, because we can earn some bounty. Of course, i will invest in CoinDash too, but bounty is good too)
Im just glad it is before the whole August 1st issue in general. Want to get invested so I don't have to worry anymore about holding other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
i think, ICO will start in last weeks of July. Because signature bounty should past some time and Coindash need some more marketing. But it is good for us, because we can earn some bounty. Of course, i will invest in CoinDash too, but bounty is good too)

I think we'll see ICO process before 15th July, I'm very sure about that.
We make the marketing part until the end of ICO, they can open 2 more weeks for signature campaign.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

M++
Activity: 342
This is Adam (Co-founder) speaking in China!

You want to know more? Cheesy Subscribe to our Newsletter! Every week you will receive the lastest details about CoinDash! https://www.coindash.io enter your e-mail at the bottom of the page!  
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020

Activity: 366

I think they calculate it like 3-4 weeks later. Everybody's eyes are in this ICO. Be good.
the date maybe is 11 July.we need wait the information from the team.i think many people are waiting the ico.
Activity: 798
Merit: 277

I think they calculate it like 3-4 weeks later. Everybody's eyes are in this ICO. Be good.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Activity: 1820
Merit: 505
The team would like to thanks the community Smiley We are now 3000+ on Twitter (www.twitter.com/coindashio) and 2000+ on Slack (www.coindash.io/slack) it means a lot for us! The final ICO announcement is coming very soon, with a new website!  Smiley

You could say what is very soon for you? 1-2days??Smiley) because from few weeks ago you was saying soon, soon..Smiley

Very soon soon  Cheesy

We sure hope so.  There's already 84 pages on bitcointalk and we are still waiting for information on the ICO.  People are ready to throw their ETHs and BTCs at this ICO.  I know I am .

Yes, you can invest only in ETH, at least so the developers wrote, I think that you will not risk trying to send BTC. And of course with the purse myetherwallet and not from the stock exchange.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 560
Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua

Very soon soon  Cheesy

Jump to: