Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 120. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I would like to try coindash beta version!!! Grin
it would be great if Coindash released beta before the ICO, have they planned a date?

Will there be a beta version? I know it's gonna be ICO. It looks like there will not be a beta version before.

Yes, a beta version is a good news for this ICO, that makes the supporters to keep their choice.

Releasing a beta platform before token sale is great, I think this will be the way to go soon, a team with a working platform is better than a great idea with nothing to so for
Activity: 703
it would be great if Coindash released beta before the ICO, have they planned a date?

Will there be a beta version? I know it's gonna be ICO. It looks like there will not be a beta version before.

Yes, a beta version is a good news for this ICO, that makes the supporters to keep their choice.
Activity: 798
Merit: 277

Activity: 728
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1018
Great project, yet garbage and useless bounty program. The team need to respect its supporters. And all I read about CoinDash from the media is its problem with its social media bounties.

Delays and problems are common in every aspect of ICO either in the form ICO or Bounties. Still, there is a lot of time to check all those things. I see there is good development team behind Coindash give them some time to solve all the issues they have.
And it is better to do it in advance. What would then there were no problems either with developers or with investors. The last problem with enkriptotel showed how important safety is.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Great project, yet garbage and useless bounty program. The team need to respect its supporters. And all I read about CoinDash from the media is its problem with its social media bounties.

Delays and problems are common in every aspect of ICO either in the form ICO or Bounties. Still, there is a lot of time to check all those things. I see there is good development team behind Coindash give them some time to solve all the issues they have.
Activity: 699
Merit: 250
Perhaps it is still not possible to determine the bonuses for attracting investors, in the first days or the last, although the last few days are difficult to foresee, it means that the work on the project will still be introduced, including on advertising, respectively, ICO will definitely not in early July.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Do count me in , good project!
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
good thing Eth is cheaper now so more to invest in the ICO
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Arabic translation reserved will PM the link after the work done
Bounties thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19552360
Activity: 672
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
back to crypto world, coindash will be  a successful ICO.

I agree with you  just hope they can find a good solution for ico ...and avoid the shitty one like the BAT and Status, the Civic one was not bad  just to be improve a bit from my opinion ...whales should have them own ico without participate to public one otherwise will always be a disaster and many will remain out

I tried to join the Civic ICO, but failed.
I do agree there should be some investment limit to avoid whales.
Why fail if participants are limited?
I am looking for bounty civic links, please share or send me a message.
thanks.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cvc-civic-tokensale-successfully-completed-1942882
Not sure with "investment limit", i never think that would be a good idea. Just let them (whales)to invest in a project what they want, limiting in investment only will make a project can't reach their max goal.
Activity: 588
back to crypto world, coindash will be  a successful ICO.

I agree with you  just hope they can find a good solution for ico ...and avoid the shitty one like the BAT and Status, the Civic one was not bad  just to be improve a bit from my opinion ...whales should have them own ico without participate to public one otherwise will always be a disaster and many will remain out

I tried to join the Civic ICO, but failed.
I do agree there should be some investment limit to avoid whales.
Why fail if participants are limited?
I am looking for bounty civic links, please share or send me a message.
thanks.
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I'm also waiting for the ICO. The bounty program at the same time exists for me as a small guarantee or insurance policy. Success to the project.
Activity: 396
What's the date of ICO start pls?

I think coindash ico will start next month middle, but date still not confirmed by coindash so we have to wait on till confirmation from coindash dev team.
now we only wait the exact date from the team.i believe they will tell us soon.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Arabic translation reserved will PM the link after the work done
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
This is Adam (Co-founder) speaking in China!

You want to know more? Cheesy Subscribe to our Newsletter! Every week you will receive the lastest details about CoinDash! https://www.coindash.io enter your e-mail at the bottom of the page!  
wow looking great sure i am going to subscribe on coindash newsletter to get more good news about this great project and waiting for ico.
Activity: 1432
What's the date of ICO start pls?

I think coindash ico will start next month middle, but date still not confirmed by coindash so we have to wait on till confirmation from coindash dev team.
Activity: 699
The rank on Full Member has changed, the signature has been fixed, plus the avatar has been added, please change the rank in the table, thank you in advance.
Jump to: