Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 135. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
All is ready except for the opportunity
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I'm interested in this project and plan to take part in ICO Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Friends please post all bounty related question in bounty thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coindash-official-bounty-thread-1966326
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Twitter still doesn't coun't retweets and likes. Will this be fixed ever?

A rhetorical question)
I think that's already working on it .. Nobody will answer for sure. Staying waiting ... and retweets do))
Пpивeт! Aндpeй?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Twitter still doesn't coun't retweets and likes. Will this be fixed ever?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
On the bounty platform, where is the signature, which link should I insert?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sergsen-974828

This link you should put into your bounty panel as you are wearing the signature.
Activity: 672
On the bounty platform, where is the signature, which link should I insert?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
By the way, as far as I'm a newbie here, maybe someone can help me find some info about the way of claming the bounty campaign prizes? thanks in advance) Wink

Its all done through the bounty platform : bounty.coindash.io
Yes bounty platform is easy way to add all bounty campaign and track them from one place but twitter is still not working.Although I have connected my twitter and retweeted your recent tweets but it still shows 0 retweets/likes.
Activity: 700
bounty panel again we're recording. what we did to the former shares, likes and incalculable? will you accept the new events.

signature? facebook? twitter? what we should do.

good luck team.  Huh
Activity: 478
By the way, as far as I'm a newbie here, maybe someone can help me find some info about the way of claming the bounty campaign prizes? thanks in advance) Wink

Its all done through the bounty platform : bounty.coindash.io
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
hello, i wasnt here from weekend, and here is still no ico date??? devs, yuo are saying "soon,soon" and this "soon" is 2-3 weeks... soon is just few days, not weeks Smiley

Dude ICO start soon =).
And have good news in coindash blog. Read guys!

I didn't understand why we need to get in hurry while the team is on hard job so we can track their activity on different channels and as well as they updating on this forum regularly. I believe this give attractive package for invest into this coin so have patience all be good.

Yes, there is a lot of time for ICO so we can keep track of all channels and updates they provide regarding the coin. But one good thing is Coindash taking help from Wings promotions. I hope they will allocate some % to wings company.
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
So when the ICO finally comes around, how do you think we will be able to invest? Can I use my bitcoin to contribute to the ICO or will I have to use Ethereum?

These will be published when the team will announce the date of this ICO hopefully we will get instruction how to invest into this crowdfunding campaign but it would be nice if they integrate bitcoin for investing.

Yes, i hope too, that we can invest bitcoin on Coindash. If it will be only in Ethereum, that will be not wery vell for me.

The date approaches day by day, you just have to be ready and then on the moon..
Activity: 728
Did you check our new Roadmap? I hope you guys like it!  Cheesy

Impressive dimensions. Excellent road map for CoinDash. Good luck everyone!
twitter at the beginning of ICO attach to the bounty of the panel or have someone he considers a star?

Probably to the beginning of the ISO will make the Cabinet and Signature Champaign and everything will be taken into account.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
twitter at the beginning of ICO attach to the bounty of the panel or have someone he considers a star?
hello, i wasnt here from weekend, and here is still no ico date??? devs, yuo are saying "soon,soon" and this "soon" is 2-3 weeks... soon is just few days, not weeks Smiley

So soon, ICO promised for July ... so it's a few weeks now. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the news.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Hi, why have my retweets not been updated yet? Am I the only one to go through this problem? Or is there anyone else? I completed the tasks correctly! Waiting for answers!
One of the platform's highlights is the CopyICO feature which enables me to use a
smart contract interface that will automatically participate in ICOs.

The procedure of copyico starts immediately? I was thinking about Golem Ico that ended in about 30 minutes...
How does the smart contract act in case of super fast ICO?
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
If I understand you correctly then ICO starts in June? Just in the theme is everywhere the launch date is July, strange Smiley

No exact date have been announced yet but I think it's definitely not "June".
It may be July 1st or any other day from first week.
Jump to: