Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 131. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
this project is very amazing let's support continue, hopefully ico can be successful and the target is achieved. i joined to signature campaign and social media campaign.
Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257
I know similar platforms eToro, EquiTrader and Santiment.
looking forward to the release of CoinDash platform.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
I've seen from a few people the ICO market cap will be limited to 5m$

Is there an official annoucement ? I think I missed one as I can't find it  Grin

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I can not get the registration slack. A letter does not come with a link to registration on an e-mail. Spam folder viewed.

What email you are using Yahoo or Gmail?

It's hard to get invitation link by using Yahoo or maybe problem with their side limit has been reached there so in that case it will get resolved.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
whether there available the time countdown, if not I think will be good idea if put time countdown in the first page, just make sure to people who was interested in Coindash

How will make time countdown if there is no exact date for ico? Because i see on their roadmap it just Q3 and Q4.
July is Q3 and no doubt

No doubt but there is no exact date. Many project give exact date so it can make people plan to invest in this project.
just wait.do anything have no use
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk
I can not get the registration slack. A letter does not come with a link to registration on an e-mail. Spam folder viewed.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

Hello CoinDashers!

Few clarifications that for some reason is not getting throw you...

1. Bounty Platform - the bounty platform is being handled and maintained by Wings.ai. After we sat and customize it for our need, we found out that due to our large number of participants making data calls to the Twitter app, we hit a restriction by Twitter allowing only few people to get their stats each day. Now, as explained OVER & OVER again, Everybody's counter will get synched with time. but, because you guys are still asking bout it every hour, we had approached Wings.ai again and they are now working on it to find ways to expedite the process.

Regarding "Pending" remarks around here - As all the campaign apart from the social ones, are being calculated by weekly stakes, We can not give you your reward at once prior the end of the campaign. for that reason, all bounties are pending until the campaign is over then they will be approved with your final stake.

2. Token Sale announcement - Again, we want to do it once and right. very soon you will get the full announcement. As there is almost a month left, there is still plenty of time before you need to stress and jump through hoops. When it will be ready, you will all get notified.

The token sale is planed to be 1 month Max. the coins will be sent back to the contributors instantly, There will be no "half year waiting" here.
thank you about announcement news update , we hope coindash succes on project and we are support coindash , i wish many investor intersting to this project , and invest on project
thank you for active and give all participant update news , good jobs
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Hello CoinDashers!

Few clarifications that for some reason is not getting throw you...

1. Bounty Platform - the bounty platform is being handled and maintained by Wings.ai. After we sat and customize it for our need, we found out that due to our large number of participants making data calls to the Twitter app, we hit a restriction by Twitter allowing only few people to get their stats each day. Now, as explained OVER & OVER again, Everybody's counter will get synched with time. but, because you guys are still asking bout it every hour, we had approached Wings.ai again and they are now working on it to find ways to expedite the process.

Regarding "Pending" remarks around here - As all the campaign apart from the social ones, are being calculated by weekly stakes, We can not give you your reward at once prior the end of the campaign. for that reason, all bounties are pending until the campaign is over then they will be approved with your final stake.

2. Token Sale announcement - Again, we want to do it once and right. very soon you will get the full announcement. As there is almost a month left, there is still plenty of time before you need to stress and jump through hoops. When it will be ready, you will all get notified.

The token sale is planed to be 1 month Max. the coins will be sent back to the contributors instantly, There will be no "half year waiting" here.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Signature Campaign is also waiting ...
Twitter does not work. It's been a long time already.

Signature campaign is waiting becauase will be updated when ICO finishes. Twitter indeed is not working for most of us.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
whether there available the time countdown, if not I think will be good idea if put time countdown in the first page, just make sure to people who was interested in Coindash
How will make time countdown if there is no exact date for ico? Because i see on their roadmap it just Q3 and Q4.
July is Q3 and no doubt
No doubt but there is no exact date. Many project give exact date so it can make people plan to invest in this project.
I knew it, I agree @pas Yeah that why i asking for the time countdown, at least I can set aside some money to investing in coindash, look above M++ post, as he say During july, but what date,time, well i have no clue, and the only way is just need to waiting, when that will be announce.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

July is Q3 and no doubt

M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
hello, when will be coindash ico?

During July.

Is there any market cap, in dollars, for this project guys?  Huh

Of course, but wait for the final announcement.
Activity: 448
hello, when will be coindash ico?
Activity: 228
Is there any market cap, in dollars, for this project guys?  Huh
Activity: 447
World peace
I like the team, but it bothers a lot of tokens. Although recently there has been a tendency to disperse the course of the coin with a huge number of coins.
coin number is indeed more
I'm interested in this project and plan to take part in ICO Smiley
Details are not yet announced, wait
It was quite predictable.
The number of consumers is growing and will grow, it is 100%
So COINDASH developers think about the future, they are aimed at years of work.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
Twitter campaign is not working for me either
They will be fixed this issue later
Activity: 364
Should be a limit per transaction or something, because a lot of people with small amounts wants to get some tokens in july:) but 5million worth could be bought by few people with hige amount of eth..
Activity: 122
The twitter campaign is a disaster. The more they ignore the obvious issues, the more it feels like a scam since almost all the ICOs are focussed on getting through with the funding..Its a very wierd situation that we have and its just not coindash..
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Coindash team wash our appetite with the poster, $5 million maximum cap is not huge amount, I just hope this is not going to both all by whales
Activity: 686
Twitter campaign is not working for me either
Jump to: