Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 132. (Read 198702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1002
Signature Campaign is also waiting ...
Twitter does not work. It's been a long time already.
Do not pay attention to it))) On the wings was a similar situation. The wings of ISO went well. Investors ignored these problems.
Users did not ignore this problem. Wings too long pulled with the launch, and during this time it was possible to count everything in manual mode. Here we will also wait for the distribution of tokens in six months or a year, when all the bugs will be fixed?

I did not take part in the wings, but I read many half-hearted reviews. I hope that all the previous mistakes will be taken into account here and everything will go smoothly.
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
Beautiful marketting support : congrat team :-).
Activity: 910
Merit: 506
If the project will repeat the success wings then it will be good.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Do not pay attention to it))) On the wings was a similar situation. The wings of ISO went well. Investors ignored these problems.
Users did not ignore this problem. Wings too long pulled with the launch, and during this time it was possible to count everything in manual mode. Here we will also wait for the distribution of tokens in six months or a year, when all the bugs will be fixed?
It is very bad if such a situation arises. All the same, the company is presenting a good project and I think that the company should not freeze coins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 505
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
M++
Activity: 342
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 65
Activity: 62
I like the team, but it bothers a lot of tokens. Although recently there has been a tendency to disperse the course of the coin with a huge number of coins.
coin number is indeed more
I'm interested in this project and plan to take part in ICO Smiley
Details are not yet announced, wait
Activity: 65
I'm interested in this project and plan to take part in ICO Smiley
Details are not yet announced, wait
Activity: 112
Hello! Is there going to be a minimum amount of tokens I'll have to buy to participate in the ICO and if yes how much is it going to be?

Please wait the final announcement details, but if I understand correctly your question I don't think there will be a minimum requirement to invest.
i am wait detail information
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1011
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Team is trying to do as much work as possible before announcing the starting date for ICO that's why they want to utilize maximum days remaining till July. In my opinion the announcement will come out in public at the end of this month. We may see crowdfunding going live at first week of next week. I suppose this way but waiting like everyone to be sure.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                  CoinDash ICO Bounty Campaign Video manual for Russian-speaking people: https://youtu.be/nY--2Xst4Jo 
                                                       https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/876036250138017792 

Activity: 699
I heard someone say it started on July 11th

We need to rely on official sources where accurate information will be available, work is done on the company's bounty, and we need to count on the beginning of July and fulfill all the conditions of the project.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I think team is working to fix the bug in bounty portal.Have patience.Today it started to show my likes of coindash tweets thoght retweets still missing
Activity: 373
The future is here. looking forward to the ICO

This is best project of the year with huge potential as a lot of people waiting for launch of this ICO. Coindash is coming with functional product so it will very successful ICO nobody miss this opportunity.

I am also part of ICO. I am very confident the project coindash will be a success. We all hope it.
Activity: 591
Problems with the personal cabinet. I hope soon this issue will be resolved. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 344
Hey. I changed my rank with Jr. Member for Full Member, the application for the change of rank was submitted (https://goo.gl/forms/VlwPq60VfpciUZre2), but nothing changes in the table. Who faced, can just apply for it?

Maybe the coindash has not had time to check it. be patient. Or you can PM Coindash HQ. He can help you.
Jump to: