Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 130. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I've seen from a few people the ICO market cap will be limited to 5m$

Is there an official annoucement ? I think I missed one as I can't find it  Grin

Thank you.

After read your post i am search about it, and i dont find it. So not only about exact date for ico but also market cap is not clear too. Dev please give us information because many people interting to your project.
Activity: 87
So I assume there is a feature to not show off your trades to the paying public? I assume there are people who wouldn't want to show off their tricks.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
if the ICO project has the Specific date in july?
Soon. The exact date is not yet available. The topic will be updated in the header.
I am really looking forward to the coindash ico. Hopefully the details will be released soon.
Yep stay tuned on this thread
Activity: 593
Soon. The exact date is not yet available. The topic will be updated in the header.
I am really looking forward to the coindash ico. Hopefully the details will be released soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
look forward to roadmap as soon as possible

Cheesy

Cool pic!

+ Storj, + Brave, + Bancor, + Polybius...
Activity: 126
Bitcoin amateur learning by doing
can we compare your platform to etoro.com ; but then for all crypto?
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

These details will be finalized in due time so till than be patient and wait for official announcement. They already answered this question so many times into this thread.

hello, when will be coindash ico?

During July.

Is there any market cap, in dollars, for this project guys?  Huh

Of course, but wait for the final announcement.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

it should asap to make decision,the market will down anytime
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 588
Sorry if I do not update the news.
Maybe a silly / funny question but still I will ask.
Does the coin dash have anything to do with the "Dash" coin already in the exchanger?
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
When will we know the exact date that ICO? Will it pre ICO?
Activity: 714
Merit: 325
M++
Activity: 342
have you offer a QQ group in china market?
can you give me the number?

We have a Wechat group Smiley Search for CoinDash
Activity: 258
have you offer a QQ group in china market?
can you give me the number?
Activity: 308
Activity: 867
In my opinion, this is one of the most promising projects that I have met recently. It remains to debug the members' personal area and it will be even more interesting .. Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
I can not get the registration slack. A letter does not come with a link to registration on an e-mail. Spam folder viewed.

What email you are using Yahoo or Gmail?

It's hard to get invitation link by using Yahoo or maybe problem with their side limit has been reached there so in that case it will get resolved.

I'm using a Gmail address. I did not even expect these difficulties.

Be sure to signup with the same email that you used for the slack
I also had to use another email for registration.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

Hello CoinDashers!

Few clarifications that for some reason is not getting throw you...

1. Bounty Platform - the bounty platform is being handled and maintained by Wings.ai. After we sat and customize it for our need, we found out that due to our large number of participants making data calls to the Twitter app, we hit a restriction by Twitter allowing only few people to get their stats each day. Now, as explained OVER & OVER again, Everybody's counter will get synched with time. but, because you guys are still asking bout it every hour, we had approached Wings.ai again and they are now working on it to find ways to expedite the process.

Regarding "Pending" remarks around here - As all the campaign apart from the social ones, are being calculated by weekly stakes, We can not give you your reward at once prior the end of the campaign. for that reason, all bounties are pending until the campaign is over then they will be approved with your final stake.

2. Token Sale announcement - Again, we want to do it once and right. very soon you will get the full announcement. As there is almost a month left, there is still plenty of time before you need to stress and jump through hoops. When it will be ready, you will all get notified.

The token sale is planed to be 1 month Max. the coins will be sent back to the contributors instantly, There will be no "half year waiting" here.

Good to explain the situation, hope wings.ai solve this soon
Activity: 478
I can not get the registration slack. A letter does not come with a link to registration on an e-mail. Spam folder viewed.

It's hard to get invitation link by using Yahoo or maybe problem with their side limit has been reached there so in that case it will get resolved.

Be sure to signup with the same email that you used for the slack
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk

Jump to: