Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 133. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I heard someone say it started on July 11th
i can't wait join coindash ico
Activity: 63
I heard someone say it started on July 11th
Activity: 76
Twitter still doesn't coun't retweets and likes. Will this be fixed ever?

A rhetorical question)
I think that's already working on it .. Nobody will answer for sure. Staying waiting ... and retweets do))
Пpивeт! Aндpeй?

Дa. Cпacибo зa oтвeт)
pls use English bro
Activity: 70
Please tell me comrades, and for what purpose came up with the registration on the website? For what reasons was this done? To what numbers you need to register? Thanks in advance for the answer!
fallow the tips
Activity: 68
Signature Campaign is also waiting ...
Twitter does not work. It's been a long time already.
wait for it
Activity: 840
Merit: 286
Please tell me comrades, and for what purpose came up with the registration on the website? For what reasons was this done? To what numbers you need to register? Thanks in advance for the answer!
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Is it a fixed percentage of convertible CDT?
i think it is fixed price

Still not decided about the term of this ICO soon details will be published before it goes live. We have to wait to know about these details I hope so this will be successful ICO because this team is devoted to this project.
SONM and Matchpool and some other projects changed their terms days before the start of the ICO, therefore CoinDash don't want to face the same problem which is caused by ether price volatility.
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Signature Campaign is also waiting ...
Twitter does not work. It's been a long time already.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Hello!
Was there any information on fixing tweeter binding in the bounty office?
Activity: 74

Still not decided about the term of this ICO soon details will be published before it goes live. We have to wait to know about these details I hope so this will be successful ICO because this team is devoted to this project.
i just want know detail information.as soon as
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Activity: 73
Activity: 77
Activity: 75
this clone dash?
no,it is brand new project,justname contain dash Smiley
thank for your answer Smiley
Activity: 81
this clone dash?
no,it is brand new project,justname contain dash Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
After I get a higher rank I will follow this project
Activity: 79
this clone dash?
Activity: 74
whether there available the time countdown, if not I think will be good idea if put time countdown in the first page, just make sure to people who was interested in Coindash

How will make time countdown if there is no exact date for ico? Because i see on their roadmap it just Q3 and Q4.
July is Q3 and no doubt
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I like the team, but it bothers a lot of tokens. Although recently there has been a tendency to disperse the course of the coin with a huge number of coins.
Activity: 116
whether there available the time countdown, if not I think will be good idea if put time countdown in the first page, just make sure to people who was interested in Coindash

How will make time countdown if there is no exact date for ico? Because i see on their roadmap it just Q3 and Q4.
Jump to: