Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 141. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
The sophistication of the auto platform makes me proud to follow this campaign,I believe this ico will be a success
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
It's finally here !!

Presenting you CoinDash's Bounty Platform
https://bounty.coindash.io

How to use our bounty platform - Must read rules and notices!
1. Everyone must open an account in order to get the bounty
2. On registration, use the same mail you used for your Slack! Otherwise,  your stakes will be approved
2. Even if you are already in the spreadsheets, you must apply to all of the bounties your are participating in
3. All non related social platforms bounties are under the "+" button - Custom bounties
4. Twitter counter - the twitter counter takes up to an hour to sync
5. Facebook counter - this counter is operating externally
6. Signature campaign - Put your user profile link under "Link"
7. All custom bounties (Signatures,blog,ambassadors and Misc) will be pending until the end of the campaign than replace by final numbers
8. STARS are intermediately tokens, to allocated CDT will be distributed according to your stars holdings

This week we will open our new bounty thread, please be patient, soon all bounty talks here will be over  Wink

Have fun and enjoy our platform

Sounds Good!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Thanks good I only retweeted original @CoinDash tweets!
Activity: 98
It's finally here !!

2. On registration, use the same mail you used for your Slack! Otherwise,  your stakes will be approved
2. Even if you are already in the spreadsheets, you must apply to all of the bounties your are participating in
3. All non related social platforms bounties are under the "+" button - Custom bounties
7. All custom bounties (Signatures,blog,ambassadors and Misc) will be pending until the end of the campaign than replace by final numbers
8. STARS are intermediately tokens, to allocated CDT will be distributed according to your stars holdings

This week we will open our new bounty thread, please be patient, soon all bounty talks here will be over  Wink

Excellent platform for bounty. Everything is at a high level, automated counting. Thanks to the team!

Amazing platform!! I'm waiting to twitter to update
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
You have a good campaign. I applied to participate in it. I also want to invest.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Hi, Where to claim the work done before this new dashboard published at redit?

Also my registration at spreadsheet need to be fixed, instead of showing my btctalk profile link, it showing just the member rank.
Here is the correct btctalk link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/usbitcoinservicescom-676934
Activity: 90
Claim Reward in the Following and Retweet section there may be a Bug, since it has been more than 4 hours doing that but in dasbord not corrupted perform any action counted 0/0 and can not make Claim
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
It's finally here !!

Excellent platform for bounty. Everything is at a high level, automated counting. Thanks to the team!
Activity: 107
Humm, the twitter claim might be bugged, did 30+ retweets 2 hours ago and still it says I have to do 25 retweets, will see how it goes later today but I hope it will be solved.
Activity: 448
Hello everyone that the new admin will tell?
Activity: 70
It's finally here !!

Thanks for this amazing update!
it seems nice about the bounty.i will creat a account to connect my bounty.thank you.
Activity: 412
It's finally here !!

Thanks for this amazing update!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
It's finally here !!

I have create an account there, also sent all proposal, to be checked, thanks and nice site btw,
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I think the bounty platform is the way to go, hope this project become truly successful, I really have high hope for this project, a real need currently in the space.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Automating will facilitate managing campaigns, from other side, it will incentivize spamming in twitter campaign, may they find a solution to stop spammers.
Activity: 107
Nice bounty website Smiley

I'm waiting for the twitter update, should not be long I guess
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
How about limiting participants to a signature?
I have no idea, I think the all bounty participants will accept more than 10000 people
Activity: 116
It's finally here !!

Good news dev thanks for update. It will make for us to join bounty campaign. But for twitter it take a little time for sync.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Thanks DEV for automatically counting the bounty .
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It took more than an hour, not synchronize
Jump to: