Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 145. (Read 198702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I read on the whitepaper:

"Copy-trading is an automated trade engine based on the signal-trading feature. Users
can set aside a portion of their token holdings to copy-trade top investors."

Does it mean that the use of the platform is not anonymous?
I will see the portfolio and strategy of other users?

You can decide if you want or not, share your portfolio.

Hi M++.  Is it correct to assume that those who do choose to share their portfolio and have followers copying their trades.  They will receive a portion of the CoinDash tokens.  

Yes I would even say, the vast majority of the token will be earned by the trader who will open his portfolio to other users. CoinDash will only take a small cut on it.

Thank you for the reply.  That sounds great.  I am sure there will be many professional traders using the CoinDash platform.  It'll be a win-win situation for every member of CoinDash.   Smiley
M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250

"Copy-trading is an automated trade engine based on the signal-trading feature. Users

Hi M++.  Is it correct to assume that those who do choose to share their portfolio and have followers copying their trades.  They will receive a portion of the CoinDash tokens.  

Yes I would even say, the vast majority of the token will be earned by the trader who will open his portfolio to other users. CoinDash will only take a small cut on it.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Hi M++.  Is it correct to assume that those who do choose to share their portfolio and have followers copying their trades.  They will receive a portion of the CoinDash tokens. 
M++
I really appreciate this kind of project, So i just wait for ICO start and invest.

Thanks mate!  Cheesy

Do you already have demo product now?

Yes, you can register by following this link: https://www.coindash.io/coindash-beta-testers-call-be-the-first-to-get-a-glimpse-of-our-beta-version/

of course the beta right now doesn't offer all the features announced on the white paper, we are working now on the portfolio manager for ERC20 token!
Next: Copy-ICO!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
is there any beta user of the coindash app so far ? is there any beta at least ? why there is nothing from the dev's , no tech, no demo, no screens ??
People, are you really going to give money while you see nothing ? at least send us some nude pics ...

As I know, Team already have demo product, future information maybe informed in the next days.
Activity: 61
Do you already have demo product now?
Activity: 57
I really appreciate this kind of project, So i just wait for ICO start and invest.
M++
Will coindash tokens be available on exchange or can they be only traded in house.If they are planned to be listed in other exchanges,when is it scheduled to?

They will be on exchange yes, but we have no information about which exchange to provide.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Will coindash tokens be available on exchange or can they be only traded in house.If they are planned to be listed in other exchanges,when is it scheduled to?
M++

Activity: 728

M++
Where I can find the info about maximum cap although I read the whole whitepaper but nothing there?

Final ICO announcement will be done soon please stay tuned Wink

is there any beta user of the coindash app so far ? is there any beta at least ? why there is nothing from the dev's , no tech, no demo, no screens ??
People, are you really going to give money while you see nothing ? at least send us some nude pics ...

There is a beta, here is the process to register: https://www.coindash.io/coindash-beta-testers-call-be-the-first-to-get-a-glimpse-of-our-beta-version/

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Where I can find the info about maximum cap although I read the whole whitepaper but nothing there?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Offered to do the Dutch translation, as it seems there isn't any at the moment. Looking forward to the ICO as well Smiley
Activity: 645
I am really looking forward to the coindash ico.  Hopefully the details will be released soon.  I wonder if the price will be fixed or not.
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
COINDASH is similar to etoro. There are 6 million users! Great success waits for COINDASH  Cool

6 million users that is great, if Coindash can get just 10% of that figure that will be a great start. I don't know the number of active crypto daily traders but the platform should be able to attract significant part of them
I agree with you. CoinDash, this is a very democratic way of trading and learning. I wish success to the project!
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
Guys and not know what coins will be taken at the ICO? ETH and BTC or only EHT?

Hi bloogy,
U MUST have ETH for buy the taken, and u cant buy from exchange, then u MUST a wallet like https://www.myetherwallet.com/ etc...

Wink bye,

www.btc4buy.com
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
COINDASH is similar to etoro. There are 6 million users! Great success waits for COINDASH  Cool

6 million users that is great, if Coindash can get just 10% of that figure that will be a great start. I don't know the number of active crypto daily traders but the platform should be able to attract significant part of them
Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257
Jump to: