Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 143. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Maybe someone else has not seen Smiley

Good news for those who have already invested in the project CoinDash

If you have already bought CoinDash tokens on the Ether.Camp hack, write to the project team an email message!

CoinDash.io‏ @coindashio 8 июн.

Special tweet for our Early Investor from http://Ether.Camp , contact us by E-mail we have something for you! Thanks for your support!

https://twitter.com/coindashio/status/872850209323274240

Activity: 731
Merit: 100
COINDAS will be the projects which success, participate in they projects thats a pride alone
I'm have register and joined twitter campaign.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250

Hello CoinDashers!!

All signature request have been processed including rank changes!

Check this amazing article by Orpel about our platform contribution to the industry :
[CoinDash - Bringing Crypto currencies to the Masses]
Yes, now I see a change in rank in the table, a little worried! Thanks for corrections! Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
I have big expectations from this ICO, but I would like to see more of this famous program, but not too much, I don't want all that hype from Bancor team ^^

i agree... but for the moment, there is nothing i'm affraid .. even the github was not updated since 9 month ago ...
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I have big expectations from this ICO, but I would like to see more of this famous program, but not too much, I don't want all that hype from Bancor team ^^
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
COINDAS will be the projects which success, participate in they projects thats a pride alone

That is COINDASH there is typo mistake make it correct please.

COINDAS!!

Ok, if u join in twitter campaign, plz, dont write COINDAS because, probably u dont gain notthing..  Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

That is COINDASH there is typo mistake make it correct please.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Good backing from a promising project
Activity: 591
I consider this project to be promising and interesting. Therefore, I join the COINDASH. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 232
i was waiting for a social exchange that fully works without a problem. and we never have a social exchange currently. if this become successfull this will be groundbreaking.
Activity: 308
Also joined the social media campaign, was something to do while waiting for July Wink
Activity: 406
Finally a Jr. Memeber. Excited for tomorrow now.
Activity: 546
use the platform ,we can learn some things from the investor 's portfolio which get a big profit!
I think it's a good development of share economic
The creation of the company clearly worked professionals. The idea is good. It is good to learn from more experienced investors to participate in good companies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
they will send the link by email and in the op, stop asking please , nobody have the answer for the moment ...
Activity: 227
Merit: 104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytGcSqm3rdc&t=48s
I joined Social networks campaign.Hope to be successful.Thanks.
Activity: 366

Very similar to the bounty WINGS office. And no tricky;) SeemsGood
We are waiting for a big announcement about the bounty and encouragement of early investors (^_^)

Hello! Where I can find this is work place? It's somethink new?   
i also do not find it.who can give a link for me.thank  you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I have used this type of dashboard earlier and quite familiar with this. It is in itself is a fun to use it. Coindash is bringing automated bounties handling platform through this dashboard is a big initiative will make the whole process easy to track and transparent.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

I like the dashboard like this, like a package, some claim bounty is on one page dashboard, its simple and easy user interface, good luck
Activity: 128

Hello CoinDashers!!

All signature request have been processed including rank changes!

Check this amazing article by Orpel about our platform contribution to the industry :
[CoinDash - Bringing Crypto currencies to the Masses]

Thank you admin!

My pleasure!

Good luck to all of us, it looks like we are taking part in the right ICO  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
upload the avatar in the second post.the avatar which I see people  not installed
Jump to: