Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 144. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
"CoinDash’s automated Bounty Platform
I get link on my email or via pm?
I'm interested to join your bounty program but i don't get any link to join. please provide the link for joining.
Thanks
Please fill in the first page link, you can participate in the bounty
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
My rank was update from Jr.Member to Member in Signature bounty spreadsheet.Thanks dev!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It was nice to have participated in the signature campaign
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Hello guys! Just a curiosty: Is this project related with DASH? If not why did the team choose this name?

Interesting you are carrying signature campaign of a project you know nothing of, DASH is just a suffix to the name, why is nobody talking about the Coin infront of dash
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Very similar to the bounty WINGS office. And no tricky;) SeemsGood
We are waiting for a big announcement about the bounty and encouragement of early investors (^_^)

Hello! Where I can find this is work place? It's somethink new?   
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
"CoinDash’s automated Bounty Platform - Tomorrow you will be able to register to our brand new automated bounty system. After we will provide you with the link, simply create a new user, enter your bounty ETH address to which you wish to receive your rewards and apply to all the campaigns your are currently participating in and many others. Pay attention: All users, both existing and new, are requested to create an account on the platform and apply to all of the campaigns they are participating in. After you finish applying to the campaigns, our team will go through your requests and approve them. Please note that in return for your participation you will be entitled to STARS which in turn will be converted into CDTs after the Token sale is over."

So you are really supported by Wings Dev team even the interface bounties is similar to that of Wings when they held an ICO. Btw, I am anticipating your ICO to be forecast, I am going to participate.
Activity: 381

Very similar to the bounty WINGS office. And no tricky;) SeemsGood
We are waiting for a big announcement about the bounty and encouragement of early investors (^_^)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
What the detail of social Network bounty, How many token we get.
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
Hello guys! Just a curiosty: Is this project related with DASH? If not why did the team choose this name?

They already answered so many times they have no collaboration with DASH. That dash is from dashboard so don't be get confused with this name.

Dash is an English word, not a private property for DASH coin. DASH coin is Digital cash, this has nothing to do with DASH coin.
Coindash is special name and this is more than coin. It's a platform. Coindash coin is called CDT - CoinDash Token.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

They already answered so many times they have no collaboration with DASH. That dash is from dashboard so don't be get confused with this name.

I have a question about new bounty platform who are already on spreadsheet what status will be of them?
copper member
Activity: 728
I'm interested to join your bounty program but i don't get any link to join. please provide the link for joining.
Thanks
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
We do not hurry. We are waiting for additional messages from the team.
Activity: 392
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
"CoinDash’s automated Bounty Platform - Tomorrow you will be able to register to our brand new automated bounty system. After we will provide you with the link, simply create a new user, enter your bounty ETH address to which you wish to receive your rewards and apply to all the campaigns your are currently participating in and many others. Pay attention: All users, both existing and new, are requested to create an account on the platform and apply to all of the campaigns they are participating in. After you finish applying to the campaigns, our team will go through your requests and approve them. Please note that in return for your participation you will be entitled to STARS which in turn will be converted into CDTs after the Token sale is over."

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

The launch of such a platform , I think a good idea would be less confusion and will be easier to work  Cool
Activity: 258
use the platform ,we can learn some things from the investor 's portfolio which get a big profit!
I think it's a good development of share economic
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

I think is wrong to allocate thesame stars to both signature ans social media bounty, I've joined this campaign for sometime now hope this new bounty program will be fair to all
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Hi all. Tell me when there will be some detailed information about the upcoming ICO? I understand that it will be soon?
CoinDash ICO is currently scheduled to take place in July 2017.

More exact date has not yet been announced.

Just search more info here...

arrival of July ICO. stop.

There is because many people interesting to join and when they searc about ico date they didn't find it so they ask in this thread. In nother project it always have exact date for ico.
That is true, i hope that dev immediately tells the ICO date to be started so that no more people ask in this thread when ico will star
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Hi all. Tell me when there will be some detailed information about the upcoming ICO? I understand that it will be soon?
CoinDash ICO is currently scheduled to take place in July 2017.

More exact date has not yet been announced.

Just search more info here...

arrival of July ICO. stop.

There is because many people interesting to join and when they searc about ico date they didn't find it so they ask in this thread. In nother project it always have exact date for ico.
Jump to: