Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 142. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Hi all. Tell me when there will be some detailed information about the upcoming ICO? I understand that it will be soon?
CoinDash ICO is currently scheduled to take place in July 2017.

More exact date has not yet been announced.

Just search more info here...

arrival of July ICO. stop.

There is because many people interesting to join and when they searc about ico date they didn't find it so they ask in this thread. In nother project it always have exact date for ico.
That is true, i hope that dev immediately tells the ICO date to be started so that no more people ask in this thread when ico will star

Yeah many people waiting for that. And now the update bounty paltform, it is good but it will good if they update exact date of ico too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
Thanks for the bounty platform. I registered  Grin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
i haven't recieved slack yet. i requested for the invite two weeks?
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
It's finally here !!

Presenting you CoinDash's Bounty Platform
https://bounty.coindash.io

How to use our bounty platform - Must read rules and notices!
1. Everyone must open an account in order to get the bounty
2. On registration, use the same mail you used for your Slack! Otherwise,  your stakes will be approved
2. Even if you are already in the spreadsheets, you must apply to all of the bounties your are participating in
3. All non related social platforms bounties are under the "+" button - Custom bounties
4. Twitter counter - the twitter counter takes up to an hour to sync
5. Facebook counter - this counter is operating externally
6. Signature campaign - Put your user profile link under "Link"
7. All custom bounties (Signatures,blog,ambassadors and Misc) will be pending until the end of the campaign than replace by final numbers
8. STARS are intermediately tokens, to allocated CDT will be distributed according to your stars holdings

This week we will open our new bounty thread, please be patient, soon all bounty talks here will be over  Wink

Have fun and enjoy our platform

thanks for your information
ok.that is nice.i will join the program and register it.thanks for it.
Activity: 266
Activity: 222
nice job dev! good to have bounty counted automated. Thanks

Bounty can counted automated ? that is very good function~
Merit: 501
i agree with this ...is a must for all the bountys around bitcointalk to get automated and coindash is on top all the time. cheers
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
It's finally here !!

2. On registration, use the same mail you used for your Slack! Otherwise,  your stakes will be approved
2. Even if you are already in the spreadsheets, you must apply to all of the bounties your are participating in
3. All non related social platforms bounties are under the "+" button - Custom bounties
7. All custom bounties (Signatures,blog,ambassadors and Misc) will be pending until the end of the campaign than replace by final numbers
8. STARS are intermediately tokens, to allocated CDT will be distributed according to your stars holdings

This week we will open our new bounty thread, please be patient, soon all bounty talks here will be over  Wink

The eth address just be used one time?

Should be
Activity: 61
It's finally here !!

The eth address just be used one time?
Activity: 57
It's finally here !!

thanks for your information
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
It's finally here !!

I wanna join the social media bounty, i just only sign up in the bounty platfrom or also fill the Google form?
Activity: 645
It's finally here !!

Thank you. The Coin Dash bounty platform looks good and is simple to use.  I am just waiting for the twitter and facebook accounts to update and display the correct information.   
M++
Activity: 342
Guys there is and will be some kind of errors, try to come back one hour later to see your account, the system will update it.
legendary
Merit: 1000
It's finally here !!

Hi when I am trying to add mew eth address to claim bounty,I am getting error.Is only mist address acceptable?And what will happen to those who have already joine twitter and fb bounty.will their previous promotional activity be counted?
Activity: 364
I've decided to join this project and will support it. I watched a couple of youtube videos and the main idea of the project explained quite well. Even for a fee I'd like to copy real pro trades and also get some profit. I wonder how this trading-copy system will affect trading market...
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
It's finally here !!

Thanks!!!! Wink
Activity: 393
It's finally here !!

this is great platform dev,,
so this thread only for announcement thread about coindash ? as you say this week you will open new bounty thread ,
thanks
Activity: 168
It's finally here !!

JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
use the platform ,we can learn some things from the investor 's portfolio which get a big profit!
I think it's a good development of share economic
The creation of the company clearly worked professionals. The idea is good. It is good to learn from more experienced investors to participate in good companies.

yes, the coindash team is very professional and all benefits that will they give to investors.
maybe,this is the causes why so many people waiting for coindash ICO
i see a lot of post asking about the exact date of ICO
Jump to: