Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 165. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 136
I wish a successful company. You can collect all the money in 20 minutes))  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yes this possible. But I think it will take a couple of days Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
I can not wait to see if there will be a start ico.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
everyone is talking about CoinDash these days can any one explain to me in few simple words what is Coindash all about?What are its main function and why should one invest in it?
Hey Dude if you are a bit curious about that CoinDash I think would be good idea to take your time to watch this video.
https://youtu.be/MiCDmQ5LPow
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
Looks like an interesting project. Anything that makes getting into crypto easier/simpler will do well IMO. Hopefully it's mostly feature functional by launch.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Dear OP, I think https://coindashslack.stamplayapp.com/ any problem, because I filled my email but the invitation did not coming.. I do input my email more than 4 times, but email confirmation never come, please confirm. tks
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
When my rank update?
My rank member up to fullmember
Thanks
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
everyone is talking about CoinDash these days can any one explain to me in few simple words what is Coindash all about?What are its main function and why should one invest in it?
Yes, people are hot coindash
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Omg, I thought to use wings to participate in ico
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
That signifies the project is good, why not read it on the first page and learn to support ICO?
Not too late, good luck. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It was nice to participate in the signature
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
hy bro..
your can read page 1 this thread
There is already described in detail...
goodluck
Activity: 518
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
if German translation still vacant, so i would like to reserve it!
Activity: 686
hopefully you limit investment per transaction so more people can participate in ICO
Activity: 714
Merit: 325
Интepecнaя тopгoвaя плoщaдкa бyдyщeгo!!! Paзpaбoтчики yдaчнoгo и cкopeйшeгo cтapтa  вaм !!!

helo can you speak on english please,,
so everyone can understand what do you say

He say "Platform of the future, Good luck to the developers".
Activity: 602
CoinDash going to be huge success and I can sense it.I am ready with my funds to participate.Hope ICO details released soon
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Интepecнaя тopгoвaя плoщaдкa бyдyщeгo!!! Paзpaбoтчики yдaчнoгo и cкopeйшeгo cтapтa  вaм !!!

helo can you speak on english please,,
so everyone can understand what do you say
Activity: 558
I would like to know the approximate date of the start ICO.I'm afraid to miss.

I would also like to know this and the terms of sales too.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
I would like to know the approximate date of the start ICO.I'm afraid to miss.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Just join the signature campaign it is nice to be part of this great project. I would like support this coin it's going to become next big thing because it backed by very professional team who are working so good.
Jump to: