Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 166. (Read 198702 times)

M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Hi, the same is happening for me. I added my email for slack invite, but its not happening. Are you guys blocking *.gmail.com accounts from joining the channel?

Maybe slack is victim of his success? I'm not really sure what's going on. I will investigate  Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Hi, the same is happening for me. I added my email for slack invite, but its not happening. Are you guys blocking *.gmail.com accounts from joining the channel?
M++
hello dev, i wan5 to join slack, but invitation did not coming..i do input my email 3 times, still no email from you..

Can you try with a different e-mail or check on your SPAM? It's a system which send automatically e-mail invite... Nothing we can do about unfortunately.

so CoinDash ICO will be on Wings right ? I can't wai to use my wings to forecast

No, CoinDash will be a "traditional" ICO, however you will be able to forecast on Wings!

I'am interest to integrate Beta Testers is possible ?

We definitely need more beta testers but you need to have the right profile, right now the beta is focussing on Ethereum and ERC20 token and we are interested only if you hold this kind of crypto-assets please check: https://www.coindash.press/single-post/2017/04/24/CoinDash-Beta-Testers-call---Be-the-first-to-get-a-glimps-of-our-Beta

Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
Is there a minimum investment in the ICO? whatwill each coindash token be worth?

we w8 info.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
hello dev, i wan5 to join slack, but invitation did not coming..i do input my email 3 times, still no email from you..
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
so CoinDash ICO will be on Wings right ? I can't wai to use my wings to forecast
Activity: 784
I wish a successful company. You can collect all the money in 20 minutes))  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 573
Hello OP, I want to join for facebook and twitter campaign, but I can't received slack confirmation, is any problem in the their slack? please confirm, thank a lot of.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Guys, for the sake of "future of trading" , make sure your ICO doesn't end in 30seconds like the basic attention token sale. Thanks
Activity: 617
I joined the rewards campaign, from! Thank you and good luck.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Just joined today. Hope i got accepted in spreadsheet
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
I'am interest to integrate Beta Testers is possible ?
M++
Is this like a crypto eToro?
yeah , you got it

Ok I get that, so how do I invest other then being a user of the platform, I mean can I buy shares in the business or are there tokens for CoinDash? Sorry I haven't done much research on this one but maybe in a day or two it's starting to peak my interest. Thanks in advance.

Like the title of the thread suggest, ICO is coming in July Smiley
Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
yeah , you got it

Ok I get that, so how do I invest other then being a user of the platform, I mean can I buy shares in the business or are there tokens for CoinDash? Sorry I haven't done much research on this one but maybe in a day or two it's starting to peak my interest. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
yeah , you got it
Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I would also like to participate in the Bounty . is it possible with this rank ?
Activity: 573
Very nice project, I confirm to joined twitter, blog and facebook campaign. thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
is there any problem with slack invitation, i did not receive on email
M++
Tomorrow CoinDash will be in Berlin for another day. The first day of Blockchain Expo has been fantastic! We will have soon a video to share with you guys, if you are in Berlin come say hello tomorrow!

Jump to: