Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 168. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
maybe supply of coin is very high
I think you must to burn some coin

no, i think the total supply its enough,
and i believe the dev of Coindash is already thinking about this total supply..

The max number of token is never a problem when a token has some use. Just take a look at ETH and even ripples, if coindash token is going to be used and will have demands, it sure will have good price eventually. It may take time just like waves.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Guys! We are very proud to share with you today our new video about CoinDash project! Make sure to share it  Smiley

Good presentation, good for promotion. I believe looking at the maximum cap, this is another 5 mins ICO, I missed out of BAT yesterday which ends in seconds another ICO record

Activity: 537
Merit: 252
Dev please update my rank. I just got to the full member level and I also put an avatar. Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Guys! We are very proud to share with you today our new video about CoinDash project! Make sure to share it  Smiley

i believe this project, its reallife usage.video has prepared carefully.thanks
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
how will you count all the bounties, manually? And when they will be updated...thank you
I have The same question with this guy, because too many participants there especially in signature and social media bounty campaign Cheesy, but cool It shows that CoinDash Community Keep Growing up.
I agree. So the community is interested in it.

Hey in the following days we will make a transition to Wings.ai bounty platform where we can automatically count you activity in social medias.
Every o e who takes place in the bounty program will have to sign up in the platform and connect its social profiles there.

We will let you know about it when time is right
Having participated in Wings bounty campaign and using their platform,I can say it is the best decision by CoinDash to use their platform.This will not only makr counting easy but will also help quick distribution of bounties.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox

no, i think the total supply its enough,
and i believe the dev of Coindash is already thinking about this total supply..
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
Coindash is just getting lots of attention so far. I'm sure the amount to be raised in the ICO will be massive. Does anyone have any idea when details about Coindash ICO like Max funding cap, Minimum Funding Cap, exact ICO date etc. This Information should be readily available from now.

Btw, There should be a separate thread for bounty related discussions.  Talks about Bounties here are just making me (likewise others) miss Important info/notifications.

Thanks for the feedback, I think you are right. If you want only important info you can join us on Social Media Smiley

This ico probably is a big event, Wink
Activity: 420
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

nice and this video is easy to understand,,
everyone who want to know about Coindash, just look at this video
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
https://youtu.be/MiCDmQ5LPow

very nice video to interesting many investor
goodjob dev..
Activity: 672
Excellent video, everything is clear. I shared it on all my resources. Continue in the same spirit  Wink
Activity: 308

Good job,waiting the ICO began
M++
Activity: 342

Activity: 287
can still join social media campaign?
M++
Activity: 342
Coindash is just getting lots of attention so far. I'm sure the amount to be raised in the ICO will be massive. Does anyone have any idea when details about Coindash ICO like Max funding cap, Minimum Funding Cap, exact ICO date etc. This Information should be readily available from now.

Btw, There should be a separate thread for bounty related discussions.  Talks about Bounties here are just making me (likewise others) miss Important info/notifications.

Thanks for the feedback, I think you are right. If you want only important info you can join us on Social Media Smiley
Activity: 645
Sorry I couldn't find the bounty thread so I'll ask here.  For the Twitter and Facebook bounties, will the distribution be based on the number of friends/followers or will everyone get an equal share?  Thanks.

Information about social media bounties are given into post#2 so you check there in details. Requirement for both campaign is only 75 followers/friends required.

25 Facebook Likes/Shares

Than, until the end of the campaign you must Like or share at least 25 posts made by our admins on CoinDash’s official Facebook page. Notice that in order to be eligible, each Facebook participant must contain a minimum of 75 friends

25 Twitter re-tweets
Than, until the end of the campaign you must re-tweet at least 25 tweets made by our admins on CoinDash’s official Twitter account. Notice that in order to be eligible, each Twitter participant must have a minimum of 75 followers

Yeah I saw that.  Was just wondering if their were different payouts like the signature campaign.  There's a big difference with accounts having 75 followers and thousands of followers.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Sorry I couldn't find the bounty thread so I'll ask here.  For the Twitter and Facebook bounties, will the distribution be based on the number of friends/followers or will everyone get an equal share?  Thanks.

Information about social media bounties are given into post#2 so you check there in details. Requirement for both campaign is only 75 followers/friends required.

25 Facebook Likes/Shares

Than, until the end of the campaign you must Like or share at least 25 posts made by our admins on CoinDash’s official Facebook page. Notice that in order to be eligible, each Facebook participant must contain a minimum of 75 friends

25 Twitter re-tweets
Than, until the end of the campaign you must re-tweet at least 25 tweets made by our admins on CoinDash’s official Twitter account. Notice that in order to be eligible, each Twitter participant must have a minimum of 75 followers

Activity: 645
Myr
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I think that ICO will be as a lightning.) Interest very big. And it is natural and clear.

I support this opinion. Having the ability to work with the right tools in one account is very attractive to everyone.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1011
What is the difference between coindash and cofound ? I think both are similar platforms.

The main difference will be how to implement the selection of traders and the method of copying their trades. There are a lot of PAMM accounts on Forex but many of them are often unprofitable
Jump to: