Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 167. (Read 198702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Signed up for the signature campaign and i add avatar.

For the slack registration, waiting the invitation but never came...
I've not understud what is the bounty/reward for the slack registration (without FB a,d Twiiter registration in my case).
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I just became Hero Member and joined  signature and avatar campaign.

I read all the whitepaper and I like the sentence: "CoinDash is an operating system for crypto assets"
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
After being picky
I will choose signcamp coindash, because looks good project
Hopefully accepted  Cheesy

For counted, only post at thread alternate cryptocurrency?
How if I post at thread local? Will be counted?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
just joined the signature campaign, waiting for ICO, thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
The project is a very good idea and many will find the need to use the platform to implement grandiose plans, the ICO is supposedly in July, but certainly not having had time to start may immediately end, because active work is being done to promote the project.
Completely agree with you, so he joined the project one of the first.
Now the main thing is to have time to buy tokens on ico
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Signed up for the signature campaign and i add avatar.
Activity: 1232
The project is a very good idea and many will find the need to use the platform to implement grandiose plans, the ICO is supposedly in July, but certainly not having had time to start may immediately end, because active work is being done to promote the project.
i also think it is a nice program.i always wait it.i will invest to the program.i hope i can get some token.

don't  worry to be late to join because new ico in start of July
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
can i still get into it's social bounty?

It's still open for all participants you are not too late to join this there is no deadline about that.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
-09-
what's with the social in portfolio, and why are you the first?

what do you need an ICO for???
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
i also think it is a nice program.i always wait it.i will invest to the program.i hope i can get some token.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
can i still get into it's social bounty?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

if users are going to copy my trades, will they be able to blame me for copying my trades incase they lose money because of it?   if we all get to have one position in the market,  its going to result to overbought. thus they lose money because of copying.

I think you'll need to build a good track record first before people will consider to copy your trades.  Even if a few of your trades end up not making profit, there's nothing they can do about it.  It's part of the game, nothing is guaranteed. 
Activity: 699
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

if users are going to copy my trades, will they be able to blame me for copying my trades incase they lose money because of it?   if we all get to have one position in the market,  its going to result to overbought. thus they lose money because of copying.
Activity: 645
Guys! We are very proud to share with you today our new video about CoinDash project! Make sure to share it  Smiley

Thank you for the new promotional video.  It looks good and is very informative.  Nice to see there is over 200 views on youtube already. 
Activity: 518
Coindash is just getting lots of attention so far. I'm sure the amount to be raised in the ICO will be massive. Does anyone have any idea when details about Coindash ICO like Max funding cap, Minimum Funding Cap, exact ICO date etc. This Information should be readily available from now.

Btw, There should be a separate thread for bounty related discussions.  Talks about Bounties here are just making me (likewise others) miss Important info/notifications.

Thanks for the feedback, I think you are right. If you want only important info you can join us on Social Media Smiley

This ico probably is a big event, Wink
No doubt it is going to be big.The ICO details have not been published yet but everyone wants to join.This speaks volume about this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I joined the twitter campaign only! Is Slack mandatory? I don't own much time, unfortunately! Sad

I don't know much but I think it's mandatory to join slack channel.

Do anyone know which day of the week they award stake to campaign participants? ( i mean that V sign)
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
maybe supply of coin is very high
I think you must to burn some coin

no, i think the total supply its enough,
and i believe the dev of Coindash is already thinking about this total supply..

The max number of token is never a problem when a token has some use. Just take a look at ETH and even ripples, if coindash token is going to be used and will have demands, it sure will have good price eventually. It may take time just like waves.

yes, its true, the number of supply is has not influence the prices
so no need to burn anything,, just need more patient
at this moment so many people was like to make investments on cryptocurrency, especially on ICO
the demands will be automatically as coindash growing and all features has been release
thank you
Activity: 728
I joined the twitter campaign only! Is Slack mandatory? I don't own much time, unfortunately! Sad

The participation rule described above, please see....

We are very active in all social platforms at CoinDash and want you to be part of our inner circle and even get rewarded for that. In order to qualify for our bounty, each of the Social networks campaign participants must be active in our Facebook page, Twitter account and our Slack channel with the following guidelines and criteria:

25 Facebook Likes/Shares – like our Facebook page at : https://www.facebook.com/coindash.io/
Than, until the end of the campaign you must Like or share at least 25 posts made by our admins on CoinDash’s official Facebook page. Notice that in order to be eligible, each Facebook participant must contain a minimum of 75 friends

25 Twitter re-tweets – Follow our Twitter at: https://twitter.com/coindashio?lang=en
Than, until the end of the campaign you must re-tweet at least 25 tweets made by our admins on CoinDash’s official Twitter account. Notice that in order to be eligible, each Twitter participant must have a minimum of 75 followers

Slack – all you have to do is enter our Slack here: https://coindashslack.stamplayapp.com/ and join the party!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
Jump to: