Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 170. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
another dashcoin
there is new coin named as dashs coin somthing like that
or this and dashs coin is made  by same algo or their is some  differ

LOL dude, it seems that you read only title of this topic. COINDASH has nothing to do with DASH and tons of its copycoins. My advice to you is just read description of this project!
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
I joined to bounty of the company. I wish success to the project! Smiley
Activity: 168
how will you count all the bounties, manually? And when they will be updated...thank you
I have The same question with this guy, because too many participants there especially in signature and social media bounty campaign Cheesy, but cool It shows that CoinDash Community Keep Growing up.
I agree. So the community is interested in it.

Hey in the following days we will make a transition to Wings.ai bounty platform where we can automatically count you activity in social medias.
Every o e who takes place in the bounty program will have to sign up in the platform and connect its social profiles there.

We will let you know about it when time is right
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Todays trading is still fine and going good...and yes if you are going to change the trading style it should be extraordinary to get acceptance . And how you are going to assure the value of your coin...?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
What is the difference between coindash and cofound ? I think both are similar platforms.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
another dashcoin
there is new coin named as dashs coin somthing like that
or this and dashs coin is made  by same algo or their is some  differ
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
im in this game. very good investement.
Activity: 140
Are there any plans for promoting the project (before or after the ICO) in Japan?
How long will the coins be locked?
Activity: 128
Are there any plans for promoting the project (before or after the ICO) in Japan?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 412
just joined signature campaign, good luck everyone
Activity: 714
Merit: 325
how will you count all the bounties, manually? And when they will be updated...thank you
I have The same question with this guy, because too many participants there especially in signature and social media bounty campaign Cheesy, but cool It shows that CoinDash Community Keep Growing up.
I agree. So the community is interested in it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange

Now portuguese speakers can discuss about CoinDash on the official thread in portuguese.
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
China is a large market and please include Japan, they are also a crazy crypto enthusiast community( It is also large enough with little education to drive them in, It will bring a sustainable value for the product.
I fully agree, the Chinese market has a great potential of crypto enthusiasts.

And not only chinese market Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
China is a large market and please include Japan, they are also a crazy crypto enthusiast community( It is also large enough with little education to drive them in, It will bring a sustainable value for the product.
I fully agree, the Chinese market has a great potential of crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
I just noticed the website coindash.io is also available in Chinese.  Does this mean, the CoinDash trading platform will also be available in Chinese?  This will be huge if it is.  

One of the co-founder (Adam) is living in Shanghai for many years and he is fluent in Mandarin. We have a team in China working to promote CoinDash there.

Funny fact: CoinDash Chinese name is Coin Dashi which sounds almost the same in Chinese but actually means “Coin Master”.

We don't really talk a lot about what we are doing in China and Asia in general because it's not 100% revelant, but we are very active there. We have for example a Wechat group with almost 400 persons.
CoinDash participated to some meetups in Shanghai and Hong-kong, and will participe to more events (Shenzhen and ChangDu...) in a near future.

If you are interested you can check one of our meetups this one was in Shanghai: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LhApxatEQc

This is Adam talking in another event in Shanghai in April:

Very useful information about the Chinese roots of the project makes a lot of sense now and the name itself.
this is great sound to interesting many investor to invest in this project  goodjob dev
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
I just noticed the website coindash.io is also available in Chinese.  Does this mean, the CoinDash trading platform will also be available in Chinese?  This will be huge if it is.  

One of the co-founder (Adam) is living in Shanghai for many years and he is fluent in Mandarin. We have a team in China working to promote CoinDash there.

Funny fact: CoinDash Chinese name is Coin Dashi which sounds almost the same in Chinese but actually means “Coin Master”.

We don't really talk a lot about what we are doing in China and Asia in general because it's not 100% revelant, but we are very active there. We have for example a Wechat group with almost 400 persons.
CoinDash participated to some meetups in Shanghai and Hong-kong, and will participe to more events (Shenzhen and ChangDu...) in a near future.

If you are interested you can check one of our meetups this one was in Shanghai: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LhApxatEQc

Very useful information about the Chinese roots of the project makes a lot of sense now and the name itself.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Thank you for the information M++.  That is great news that there is Adam and a team in China marketing the CoinDash project.  I will take a look at the video you provided.  Thanks again.   Smiley
Jump to: