Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 45. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 105
why you fuckers don't  release contract address earlier ?  like many other  ICO project
if they released before everybody knows its not contract address so they can't scam people. thats why they showed address last second.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
meanwhile ICO SCAM ETH Balance is grows - 43,400 ETH. Angry
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
People who have the ability to sue , please sue the dev team because i think it is an inside job. They need to pay for it !
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Looks like Coindash is available now for trading on EtherDelta https://etherdelta.github.io/#0x2fe6ab85ebbf7776fee46d191ee4cea322cecf51-ETH.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The only thing that really makes sense short of refunding the ETH is to issue the appropriate amount of CDT to people who sent to the wrong address and simultaneously reduce the amount raised by that much (~$7M) while burning any excess over what was planned. Otherwise, unless the dev team is part of the scam, there's no way they'll be able to launch a project and/or raise funds on the new address and they're basically DOA.

There is a solution here but the dev team isn't going to like it.  They basically need to develop this thing for free now, make profits, and then use those profits to refund everyone who just got scammed.  Their integrity is about to come under serious scrutiny.  It will be interesting to see how they operate when the chips are truly down.
Activity: 266

GUYS WEBSITE IS HACKED! Don't send your ETH!!!

Wait for the announcement of the address
I was believe if this project is really legit while you promoted your project on here, but now i'm really dissapointed. That was too coincidence your site got hacked while you already collecting more than 40k ETH from investors, before your ICO goes live you didn't give any warning about this.

Because it was a carefully designed hoax
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
inside job? self-hacked?

Maybe.

Or maybe there is no hack. There is lots of possibilities. Can't blame now.

Better wait official announcements.

We will understand what really happened on their future behaviour.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
the only way for devs to clear their name now is to give tokens to everyone who sent eth on the hackers adress......or ..this is a very big scam
Activity: 126
Lol, something not true here.
Activity: 140
Never too old to learn
i dont belive it, it is their works...now they can fill scam aquisition...
Activity: 33
Coindash sucks really hard. Please @ all other people. dont send your money to this project.
A big team of "devs" which can not secure their homepage loooool
Activity: 28
it is not surprising that coindash founder was working for a scam project before. read before investing guys from now on. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alerta-new-scam-coindash-from-the-scammers-of-getgemz-scam-project-1905500
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

GUYS WEBSITE IS HACKED! Don't send your ETH!!!

Wait for the announcement of the address
I was believe if this project is really legit while you promoted your project on here, but now i'm really dissapointed. That was too coincidence your site got hacked while you already collecting more than 40k ETH from investors, before your ICO goes live you didn't give any warning about this.
Activity: 32
That's strange. People continue to invest. Here's a today's news: TaaS invests 500 ETH in cryptocurrency trading platform CoinDash.

UPD: CoinDash have just tweeted that their website has been hacked. We should wait for more details before pulling hair out real hard. Hopefully.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
what the fuck is going on here?
Activity: 187
inside job? self-hacked?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
why you fuckers don't  release contract address earlier ?  like many other  ICO project
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
We need better funding systems. Something to audit the reputation of someone hosting an ICO. Theft is harmful to the economy and we cannot let parasites destroy the future of crypto for their malevolent greed. I know how it feels to get scammed, even by people you thought you had high respect for. My condolences for those who made a bad choice  Undecided
Activity: 266
They're on the road and will never come back
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
This ICO was for 50% of the CDT.  Team needs to honor those who sent to the fake address with the other 50% left.  This is bullshit.
Pages:
Jump to: