Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 43. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
That's strange. People continue to invest. Here's a today's news: TaaS invests 500 ETH in cryptocurrency trading platform CoinDash.

UPD: CoinDash have just tweeted that their website has been hacked. We should wait for more details before pulling hair out real hard. Hopefully.

Well that makes 2 coins I will not invest in. Wanted to buy it when the price went down, but holding taas means probably we ave to give them money...

Anyway they finally put the site offline, hope the transaction stop...
https://etherscan.io/address/0x6a164122d5cf7c840D26e829b46dCc4ED6C0ae48
Activity: 214
Merit: 105
Don't Be Stupid
so what we do now waiting or what...
is crowdsale will continou some day?
no one can trust with this project anymore, hope you stop it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

SALE IS OVER

We will soon update you about the status of the funds and tokens

On which exchanges are the tokens tradeable for us who didn't manage to invest? I skipped the scam address, but didn't have the whitelist address. So I guess all tokens were sold thorugh whitelist.
 Are there available anywher? I understand they will be on Yunbi because of the partnership but what about peopel who are not Chinese.

They're available on EtherDelta: https://etherdelta.github.io/#0x2fe6ab85ebbf7776fee46d191ee4cea322cecf51-ETH

How can we talk about exchanges at this point?
So many good people lost a lot of money on this 'hack'. That this guy is mentioning "sale is over" is the knock down that ends the match, IMO.
Activity: 166
big fiasco ever!

devs you should give tokens also to these who sent ETH to scam address, because it is your failure!

lower the hard cap from $12M to $5M and give the rest to the victims!

you have to solve this!
Activity: 126
Merit: 11

SALE IS OVER

Is this another joke Huh

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
i was whitelisted, and i got my tokens, just decimal is 18 , not 8 like was written before
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Has confirmed the news of hacker site and the disappearance of seven million token? it's true?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes have a good day fellas...!  Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

SALE IS OVER

On which exchanges are the tokens tradeable for us who didn't manage to invest? I skipped the scam address, but didn't have the whitelist address. So I guess all tokens were sold thorugh whitelist.
 Are there available anywher? I understand they will be on Yunbi because of the partnership but what about peopel who are not Chinese.

They're available on EtherDelta: https://etherdelta.github.io/#0x2fe6ab85ebbf7776fee46d191ee4cea322cecf51-ETH
Activity: 266
What happened?
You've requested a page on a website (www.coindash.io) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (www.coindash.io).

hahaha
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

SALE IS OVER

even if this would be the briliant ideea in the world, the amount of money lost buried this forever
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Scam!!!
Started ! More nothing to write ?
Activity: 79
Now the URL is not available..... GREAT !!!! Should spend our left money for a Hitman..
Activity: 448
There are investors who have sent 1000 ETH. What a big scam! So someone is millionaire now ...
this is something incredible....i was considering giving some eth to this scam project
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
What is this whitelist people keep mentioning?
Activity: 141
Fucking scam ...impossible  we all been there from the first second and on slack  the announce the ico was live ...impossible they did not understood they where hacked ...so what now Huh Are you Dev recover our lost Huh
Activity: 59
Huh $7,023,118.80 (@ $161.75/ETH) This is not good.

The CEO Alon Murach was catched in something illegal.
The other guy Ram Avissar has done so many ICO"S he finally found a way to get away with your money

Because the contract in this ICO is probably airtight....
Activity: 79
Let's say they are really hacked. Why would you expect anyone to invest in you? If you cannot provide security while launching ICO, how will you build a social trading platform? It sounds to me like you are building a paradise for hackers. Never forget the names of Coindash team. Especially the founder who was involved in scam before.

That's true! They are now completely untrustworthy for me. I will spend my ETH somewhere else.

An other bad thing is this who someone else wrote earlier in this thread and this is ashaming!
You are cheating people by giving them 6093 CDT for 1 ETH .. 50 Mil coins for sell and hard cap is 80000 ETH so it comes to 6250 and that too without bonus!

Lousy 6093 CDT for 1 ETH - remember, currently is 1 ETH = 143€ worth. Not a good trade - for us!  Angry
the only way to clear your name is to give tokens to all of those who prove a tx to get your shittoken
Pages:
Jump to: