Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 44. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

SALE IS OVER

We will soon update you about the status of the funds and tokens

fuck u
Activity: 197
Merit: 102
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Never too old to learn
To all.

I strongly suggest to remember devs names, for future reference.

Never trust again

and if you meet them at the street punch their face
Activity: 381
i hope adress which we got in app.coindash.io (whitelisted) was right Huh

is correct or no?

Yeah, the whitelist address worked:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x2fe6ab85ebbf7776fee46d191ee4cea322cecf51?a=0x7babea4724dcb14b52cf255ceba2f3e70a0b60f9

I think the devs need to refund these investors instantly since they have control of this ETH. I honestly cannot believe this.

This will fuck up ETH and crypto in general when this news gets out globally. Fuck sake, just what we need when we're experiencing a downward trend as it is with BTC!!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Let's say they are really hacked. Why would you expect anyone to invest in you? If you cannot provide security while launching ICO, how will you build a social trading platform? It sounds to me like you are building a paradise for hackers. Never forget the names of Coindash team. Especially the founder who was involved in scam before.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

SALE IS OVER

We will soon update you about the status of the funds and tokens
Activity: 18
Unbelievable :/
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
People who have the ability to sue , please sue the dev team because i think it is an inside job. They need to pay for it !
i sent here and no problem xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

go away scammer
i sent but did not get tokens is what i meen thought this was the right address i sent it went okay
Activity: 322
What a joke this is. And now you're sending out emails to stop sending to the hacked address? It's been going on for 40 min already..
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
IN THE NAME OF SATOSHI NAKAMOTO, STOP SENDING MONEY TO THESE VERMIN !
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
People who have the ability to sue , please sue the dev team because i think it is an inside job. They need to pay for it !

go away scammer
if that guy is a proved scammer he must be downtrusted
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
i hope adress which we got in app.coindash.io (whitelisted) was right Huh

is correct or no?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Now, does anyone remember how someone who raised a lot of red flags about this project was labeled a racist?

I think the moral of this story is that to be a big dick you need to go for the racism card and "steal everyones money" card at the same time.

"Experience is a good school, but the fees are high"

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Website hacked? And you are planning to open a social trading platform?
Go check what ICONOMI are doing.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

GUYS WEBSITE IS HACKED! Don't send your ETH!!!

Wait for the announcement of the address
I was believe if this project is really legit while you promoted your project on here, but now i'm really dissapointed. That was too coincidence your site got hacked while you already collecting more than 40k ETH from investors, before your ICO goes live you didn't give any warning about this.

Because it was a carefully designed hoax
That is a real well-designed for a scam project if that is true. Really, i'm still can not believe with this. They looks like very promising project as you can see from their teamwork, advertise, road map in the future. Just hope they know how to refund investors' money.
Activity: 8
The only thing that really makes sense short of refunding the ETH is to issue the appropriate amount of CDT to people who sent to the wrong address and simultaneously reduce the amount raised by that much (~$7M) while burning any excess over what was planned. Otherwise, unless the dev team is part of the scam, there's no way they'll be able to launch a project and/or raise funds on the new address and they're basically DOA.

There is a solution here but the dev team isn't going to like it.  They basically need to develop this thing for free now, make profits, and then use those profits to refund everyone who just got scammed.  Their integrity is about to come under serious scrutiny.  It will be interesting to see how they operate when the chips are truly down.

Agreed, it's also a bit of a stupid inside job if it is one. Judging by the initial rush, they could've raised well over 12M, strung people along for a year and then released something shitty rather than pull this shit and be liable for criminal charges. That's the only thing making me think this wasn't an inside job.

Either way, didn't lose too much ETH but annoying as the project is one of the few that looks promising and despite the previous shenanigans linked to earlier, they seemed to have a great team and decent advisors.
Activity: 364

go away scammer
Activity: 336
Can someone please explain what the "whitelist" means
Activity: 60
 Angry of course they are hacked. What a pitty.. owww we have to send more ether to these thieves... look they are cute...

You stole money; im at tel aviv now. Will find u soon scammerss
Pages:
Jump to: