Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 42. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

CoinDashers, soon we will get the site back and release our official announcement about what just happened

Everyone who participate, both with the right & fraud address will get his CDT

Pleases be patient as we are trying to make things clear

Pleases? Really? What a bunch of amateurs you are. And you expect people to actually deposit funds to a trading platform when you can't even protect a simple front-page from hacks?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Clarify the issue as soon as possible!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

CoinDashers, soon we will get the site back and release our official announcement about what just happened

THX

This just got interesting
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
On slack channel they say they will cover the lost

"EVERYONE
All CoinDash investors will get their tokens.
We are working to solve the situation."

will hope so
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I don't undestand how they can manage to reach their cap if the webiste was down with a wrong address and to not say clearly here what is the good address ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
That's strange. People continue to invest. Here's a today's news: TaaS invests 500 ETH in cryptocurrency trading platform CoinDash.

UPD: CoinDash have just tweeted that their website has been hacked. We should wait for more details before pulling hair out real hard. Hopefully.

Well that makes 2 coins I will not invest in. Wanted to buy it when the price went down, but holding taas means probably we ave to give them money...

Anyway they finally put the site offline, hope the transaction stop...
https://etherscan.io/address/0x6a164122d5cf7c840D26e829b46dCc4ED6C0ae48
I guess TAAS invested in different way as others, with whitelist or else so they should be OK

Let's wait the news. Hope they get on it.
And hope that address won't get any transactions, people are not aware that they are parted with their money..

Edit. Etherscan shows a warning:
Warning! There are reports that the Coindash website has been hacked and that this Ccrowdsale address has been compromised.
Activity: 141

THX
Activity: 197
Merit: 102
EVERYONE
We are working to solve the situation.

I hope so, but no matter how it turns out.. a lot of damage will remain unfortunately.
On slack channel they say they will cover the lost

"EVERYONE
We are working to solve the situation."
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

SALE IS OVER

We will soon update you about the status of the funds and tokens
How could you say sale is over while you said your site got hacked? If your site really got hacked, you shouldn't have any funds and will thinking to start second ICO which is impossible.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
"You cant charge us, cause we did not scam you. We got scammed too, cause we got hacked! Prove us otherwise". That might be part of their strategy.

I say, smear campaign them until their social standing is so low that its not worth all the money in the world. What other revenge can we take?

Im thankful for this topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alerta-new-scam-coindash-from-the-scammers-of-getgemz-scam-project-1905500
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
big fiasco ever!

devs you should give tokens also to these who sent ETH to scam address, because it is your failure!

lower the hard cap from $12M to $5M and give the rest to the victims!

you have to solve this!

There's still over 250million tokens left plus the 500 million they have.  That's the only solution.  Have to give those who got scammed their tokens and work with whatever that is left over.  

https://etherscan.io/token/0x2fe6ab85ebbf7776fee46d191ee4cea322cecf51?a=0x7babea4724dcb14b52cf255ceba2f3e70a0b60f9

SALE IS OVER

fuck u

only that ? stole7 mill ? they deserve death if they cant proof it is hacked or refund peoples money..

They just fucking stole all the money and claim this shit
Activity: 166
That's strange. People continue to invest. Here's a today's news: TaaS invests 500 ETH in cryptocurrency trading platform CoinDash.

UPD: CoinDash have just tweeted that their website has been hacked. We should wait for more details before pulling hair out real hard. Hopefully.

Well that makes 2 coins I will not invest in. Wanted to buy it when the price went down, but holding taas means probably we ave to give them money...

Anyway they finally put the site offline, hope the transaction stop...
https://etherscan.io/address/0x6a164122d5cf7c840D26e829b46dCc4ED6C0ae48
I guess TAAS invested in different way as others, with whitelist or else so they should be OK
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
At least send me a Coindash T-Shirt as a refund please.
Activity: 140
Never too old to learn

SALE IS OVER

fuck u

only that ? stole7 mill ? they deserve death if they cant proof it is hacked or refund peoples money..
big fiasco ever!

devs you should give tokens also to these who sent ETH to scam address, because it is your failure!

lower the hard cap from $12M to $5M and give the rest to the victims!

you have to solve this!

This should be fair !!! WTF
Activity: 140
WTF $7,023,118.80 (@ $161.75/ETH)

Behold the guys who stole your money.

I don't believe they made a rookie mistake.

The CEO Alon Murach was catched in a scam.
The other guy Ram Avissar has done so many ICO"S he finally found a way to get away with your money

Because the contract in this ICO is probably airtight....

Just to inform you that Coinsilium have a responsability on this shit : https://www.coinsilium.com/
Pages:
Jump to: