Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinFest UK - page 22. (Read 62232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
September 30, 2015, 10:19:04 AM
A quick update:

We are proud to announce GameCredits as one of our official sponsors
Awesome, I'm gonna write an article about them on Gaming on the Blockchain.

Thanks man,can we support you on any way?You are doing hard work in Canada.

Lets make our industry more interesting,many our friends wanna go mainstream.

Thanks again and regards

Nele

You're welcome; I have to come up with content for my series, so it might as well be about a CoinFest UK sponsor. Smiley

If you're interested in sponsoring any other cities or CoinFest Global (cost for Global is currently 1 BTC), just send me a private message. I run a pretty decent PR machine and can help bring publicity in various ways.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
September 30, 2015, 05:48:00 AM
Thanks guys for your support and feedback!

Paper wallets are on my list and will be looking for a designer in the coming months to put some CoinfestUK wallet designs together.

I have to say the GMC community are one of the best I have worked with and are very dedicated, you guys seem to have a real passion and this is definitely what the crypto world needs more of let alone the real world

I am planning to have some PCs set up ready for visitors to play TurboCharged, I think people will be drawn to the crypto/game bond that it creates.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
September 30, 2015, 12:06:39 AM

You could give away paper wallets. The Chinese gave away paper wallets in red envelopes one New Year and it was a big success. I like the idea of thumb drives that was mentioned earlier too. You can get a bulk order printed with whatever you want on them fairly cheaply. The more you buy, the cheaper they are. People could import their paper wallets into portable wallets stored on the thumb drives.

I looked into branded thumb drives for an idea once upon a time. Costs would add up pretty rapidly. Paper wallets get the job done, can be more creative and cost piddling amounts.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
September 29, 2015, 08:25:46 PM
I think the best giveaway you can give for Bitcoiners is Bitcoin. Look at the IBM "its raining Bitcoin" thing that they did, it was a massive success. So get a decent giveaway of Bitcoin going and you'll keep people going back every year.
If you can't afford this its understandable tho but it just works lol.

You could give away paper wallets. The Chinese gave away paper wallets in red envelopes one New Year and it was a big success. I like the idea of thumb drives that was mentioned earlier too. You can get a bulk order printed with whatever you want on them fairly cheaply. The more you buy, the cheaper they are. People could import their paper wallets into portable wallets stored on the thumb drives.
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
September 29, 2015, 07:58:50 PM
Keep up the good work  Cool (im from the GMC Community) 

Not just a member, a VIP member! Tongue LOL https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10966191

Btw Bates, working with such pofessional as you are is a real pleasure! Have a good time mate. Wink
Activity: 392
member of GameCredits Dev team
September 29, 2015, 04:40:36 PM
A quick update:

We are looking at offering Cypherfunks (FUNK) Music CDs at our event, Thanks Simon

It is our pleasure to work and support manifestation like this,we will try to find more support from other currencies.we need to be together and support happenings like this.This industry need more dedicated people.

Keep this good work Bates.

Regards

Nele

Activity: 392
member of GameCredits Dev team
September 29, 2015, 04:35:20 PM
A quick update:

Thanks man,can we support you on any way?You are doing hard work in Canada.

Lets make our industry more interesting,many our friends wanna go mainstream.

Thanks again and regards

Nele

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
September 29, 2015, 02:16:25 PM
Thanks to Batesresearch for helping us with this event, and for hosting the server for our coin explorer and pool Cheesy

He has been a very consistent supporter of gamecredits, and whenever the server has had an issue, regardless of whether or not my bumbling caused it, he's been johnny on the spot to fix it. His servers are very good, and he's a great guy.
legendary
September 25, 2015, 10:09:41 AM
We are offering a range of sponsorships / partnerships for our event, drop me a PM for more information.
legendary
September 25, 2015, 04:27:11 AM
A quick update:

Thanks!
legendary
September 25, 2015, 01:25:22 AM
A quick update:

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
September 24, 2015, 03:40:09 PM
thats great idea, will look closely this thread.

I do have idea which will drop here once is done.
legendary
September 24, 2015, 03:15:43 PM
A quick update:

We are looking at offering Cypherfunks (FUNK) Music CDs at our event, Thanks Simon

legendary
September 14, 2015, 07:38:08 AM
Thanks for all your feedback guys!

On another note we are proud to announce Bittybot.co as an official sponsor of CoinFestUK 2016
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
September 12, 2015, 04:05:25 PM
I would like to see some of those Stress balls ---> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stress_ball with " Mark Karpelès testicles " printed on it... but make sure to make it tiny.  Roll Eyes

Or a T-Shirt or two, with the following printed on it... " I am Satoshi " or " BitCoin CEO "  

I hope all this fork fuckery will be sorted out by then... We need a CoinFest with a bit of Oemf! ....Good luck with the arrangements.. See you there.  Grin

The stressballs are an awesome idea! Cheesy I bet any gox user would love to get one of those puppies in their hands Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
September 12, 2015, 03:47:46 PM
I think the best giveaway you can give for Bitcoiners is Bitcoin. Look at the IBM "its raining Bitcoin" thing that they did, it was a massive success. So get a decent giveaway of Bitcoin going and you'll keep people going back every year.
If you can't afford this its understandable tho but it just works lol.
legendary
September 12, 2015, 03:19:30 PM
Hahaha we should use Mark Karpeles stress balls in all the CoinFest cities. Gonna have to steal that idea.
legendary
September 12, 2015, 07:31:14 AM
I would like to see some of those Stress balls ---> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stress_ball with " Mark Karpelès testicles " printed on it... but make sure to make it tiny.  Roll Eyes

Or a T-Shirt or two, with the following printed on it... " I am Satoshi " or " BitCoin CEO "  

I hope all this fork fuckery will be sorted out by then... We need a CoinFest with a bit of Oemf! ....Good luck with the arrangements.. See you there.  Grin

Now that's an idea - Mark Karpelès stress balls! They'll definitely be on the list! Thanks

Looking at finding a Bitcoin accepting tshirt printers if not I'll just find a local company, again thanks for the ideas

See you there
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
September 12, 2015, 07:11:53 AM

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
September 12, 2015, 06:39:41 AM
USB sticks with a wallet pre-installed. Everybody loves USB sticks, will draw a lot of attention. May be a little expensive though.
Pages:
Jump to: