Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 133. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast

A)  Math is hard.  1,362,685 doge would be 2.42557930 btc at the current rate of 0.00000178
B)  How the hell do you think people buy and sell coins?  20 or 30 at a time?  You think they keep all the coins in their wallet, wait for their target price to hit, then....start a transfer to their exchange wallet?  LOL, by the time the coins are confirmed, the price has moved.  
C)  Maybe that's a lot of coins to you and me, but it might only be a fraction of his holdings.
D)  Go away.

D). Shut up
A). B). C). I admit my mistake, wrong math.
+ All of you that are defending coinamarket.io-> it is in beta,they are telling us that we are trading at our own risks. That's bullshit!!!
Coinex.pw is still in beta.
Coinmarket.io is almost 2 months old. more than 1-2 days offline for a platorm is very bad. 1 Week offline?

I don't know why you were still trading at this platform aftery they had so many problems. This is what you deserves.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
they say 10:00 monday englando , but maybe they were thinking about murica ?
Activity: 151
I've scheduled today to go buy a lottery ticket...

Over the past few days I've been able to withdraw everything except .02BTC.  

With luck like that, I must be on a winning streak.
Activity: 84
On 19 February 2014 at 17:32, I tried to make a withdrawal of 1362685 DOGE.

I received the confirmation email and clicked on the confirmation link. My withdrawal was then confirmed, but was not allocated a transaction ID. The coins were not sent, and the DOGE wallet was removed from coinmarket.io shortly afterwards.

On 24 February 2014 at 01:50, coinmarket.io posted on this thread:
Doge wallet should be back by the end of tomorrow.
Seven days later, it is not back, and I have heard nothing further from coinmarket.io.

On 27 February 2014 at 04:41, @CoinMarketio tweeted that "Withdrawals that failed without an txid being provided (some 20 of them) will be processed manually - in the next 8 hours, probably faster": https://twitter.com/CoinMarketio/status/439017538996146176
104 hours later, my withdrawal has not been processed, manually or otherwise, and I have heard nothing further from coinmarket.io.

I can see from dogechain that the coins are still at the coinmarket address to which I deposited them:
http://dogechain.info/address/DMugxPsYi6d1Rh5EURMojraP2GHsTTbjR3
...and not in my own wallet, where they should be:
http://dogechain.info/address/DK6X3t77BhxQojv3v5cvvHMgd2PXyeYUh3

This has already cost me a considerable amount in trading opportunity. Coinmarket, provide an update please.
WTF... 1,3 mil doge ?? that's almost 1 mil $ Smiley))
I just hope that your lying , nobody should be that STUPID, having so many coins on one major exchange, but on coinmarket.io Smiley)) Oh man
That's why they closed coinmarket.io, geeez Smiley))))

A)  Math is hard.  1,362,685 doge would be 2.42557930 btc at the current rate of 0.00000178
B)  How the hell do you think people buy and sell coins?  20 or 30 at a time?  You think they keep all the coins in their wallet, wait for their target price to hit, then....start a transfer to their exchange wallet?  LOL, by the time the coins are confirmed, the price has moved.  
C)  Maybe that's a lot of coins to you and me, but it might only be a fraction of his holdings.
D)  Go away.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
what happen for coinedup? why its offline a few days?
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

I received the confirmation email and clicked on the confirmation link. My withdrawal was then confirmed, but was not allocated a transaction ID. The coins were not sent, and the DOGE wallet was removed from coinmarket.io shortly afterwards.

Seven days later, it is not back, and I have heard nothing further from coinmarket.io.

On 27 February 2014 at 04:41, @CoinMarketio tweeted that "Withdrawals that failed without an txid being provided (some 20 of them) will be processed manually - in the next 8 hours, probably faster": https://twitter.com/CoinMarketio/status/439017538996146176
104 hours later, my withdrawal has not been processed, manually or otherwise, and I have heard nothing further from coinmarket.io.

I can see from dogechain that the coins are still at the coinmarket address to which I deposited them:

This has already cost me a considerable amount in trading opportunity. Coinmarket, provide an update please.
I just hope that your lying , nobody should be that STUPID, having so many coins on one major exchange, but on coinmarket.io Smiley)) Oh man

I think you have your decimal points & zeros mixed up Wink
Activity: 266
Crypto Enthusiast

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I have the responsibility and burden of running a company with more than a few employees and a significant number of clients. This behavior would be unacceptable to all of our clients. CoinMarket has proven to be incompetent and unable to deliver on their own timeframes several times now.

Whether it was incompetence, premature delivery (don't talk to me about beta like a retarded child), or a lack of care on the business end, it's immaterial. They've failed.. regaining consumer/client confidence would be a struggle at this point. The majority of remaining support would not be coming from people who have significant experience in business and pride themselves on their ethically responsibilities.

They have failed to keep the community informed on their progress and should have lost the trust of everyone who has been willing to wait this long with over a week of continuous instability.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Forget this garbage site! "Because Speed Matters" -- comedy gold!

Speed matters indeed. It sure died fast.  Grin
Activity: 238
Well, that whois hunt stuff is a bit silly, but so is an exchange being offline all week (please stop saying that it's beta, like that suddenly makes everything RIGHT). I really don't understand why they did not hire some kind of robot (any sane support person would just crash reading and responding to this thread) to post updates in here and twitter, instead of publishing estimated times every couple of days and then failing to follow them later.
Activity: 24

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Anyone from Oslo, Norway here who can pay them a visit ?
A police detective should be able to get P.O. Box owner details

Is Annete Enger the Norwegian equivalent to Anne Other, i have a dozen email accounts using that name.

I've been corresponding with a couple of police detectives in Oslo, Norway.

They've been monitoring the whole situation very closely since last week.

I'll keep you posted...

Are you not exaggerating ?

They advised me not to jump into any conclusion yet, but they ARE monitoring the whole situation.

That's a police officer for you. Scratch a police officer, find a person who's convinced that there'd be lynchings of innocent people had it not been for the thin blue line.

See "Hang 'Em High" on this if you're interested: it's a cop's movie set in the American Old West.
Activity: 154

Is Annete Enger the Norwegian equivalent to Anne Other, i have a dozen email accounts using that name.

I'll keep you posted...

They advised me not to jump into any conclusion yet, but they ARE monitoring the whole situation.
You sir is so cool.  Shocked

Tongue

LOL
Activity: 98
People that are posting the WHOIS info.  How f..kin dumb are you?  Are you begging the owners of coinmarket to get pissed and do something unnecessary?  You dumb shits are putting all our money at risk by posting things like that online. 

Do you think you are smart and the only person who can do that?  What do you gain by posting that?  Morons.
Activity: 8

I'll keep you posted...
Can you read?

This is a untested beta version of the exchange - use it at your own risk.

I'll keep you posted...

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
And missed another deadline... RIP

Its not a deadline.  LMAO  If they are having technical difficulties. do you want them to open prematurely?  Dont you think its actually responsible of them to keep it down until everything is ready?  Obviously, we would all love it if they opened right now,  But Id rather make sure they get it right before doing something just to appease a few people who had their withdrawals stuck.

of course its better they stay shut if there are difficulties, but having already halted trading much longer than they originally insinuated, and in addition to that only intermittently being online so people can withdraw holdings, it's a bit off to let another restart with out a further announcement. You can only blame beta for technical difficulties, not poor communication.
Oke it does not matter but a update is cool  Smiley
Activity: 27
This sucks--I stayed up until 5 a.m. EST to try and complete a trade, but they didn't open on time, and now I have to sleep some before I get a seizure or something stupid. By then, I'll have lost my opportunities in the market.

Forget this garbage site! "Because Speed Matters" -- comedy gold!
Activity: 45
And missed another deadline... RIP

perhaps the KDC wallet update ? i guess that was last minute no ? Smiley
Jump to: