Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 173. (Read 211708 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Ultracoin wallet and market temporarily offline, dogecoin wallet temporarily offline.
It may take up to 24 hours to resume the UTC/BTC market.
Ultracoin randomly started throwing blkindex.dat errors and dogecoin had problems allocating memory from OS.
We have lots of free RAM, so its not an issue with it, recompiling the two coindaemons as we speak.
Also, Ultracoin was taking a shitload of resources. At times more than all the other coindaemons combined. Its not normal.

Waiting for the good news. Thank you for the update. Please also update from Twitter, ppl may get worried.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Perfect, so my UTC are stuck for "upto" 24 hours then?

Better stuck then loosing them if something is wrong with the chain etc etc???
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Perfect, so my UTC are stuck for "upto" 24 hours then?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ultracoin wallet and market temporarily offline, dogecoin wallet temporarily offline.
It may take up to 24 hours to resume the UTC/BTC market.
Ultracoin randomly started throwing blkindex.dat errors and dogecoin had problems allocating memory from OS.
We have lots of free RAM, so its not an issue with it, recompiling the two coindaemons as we speak.
Also, Ultracoin was taking a shitload of resources. At times more than all the other coindaemons combined. Its not normal.
This is getting a little ridiculous. I've asked several times and even sent you a PM about my deposit and still no response.

why hasn't my deposit shown up yet? It has been over 12 hours and nothing??

Sent 0.0476892 BTC to 1NA8bPyVvWvd6KtTqj3PN1yoBw6fmyr3dZ

Why do you spam this on every page? No answer = we are working on this.
Try getting this kind of support on another exchange.
Activity: 8
This is getting a little ridiculous. I've asked several times and even sent you a PM about my deposit and still no response.

why hasn't my deposit shown up yet? It has been over 12 hours and nothing??

Sent 0.0476892 BTC to 1NA8bPyVvWvd6KtTqj3PN1yoBw6fmyr3dZ
Activity: 84
Rebooting server.

Why all the reboots and stuff every single day? Try keeping it up for like 24-48 hours without going down?
Its either this or no service at all. Dont like it? Feel free to leave. We are in BETA and everything can happen.

ETA of being back up?
Rebooting server.

Why all the reboots and stuff every single day? Try keeping it up for like 24-48 hours without going down?
Its either this or no service at all. Dont like it? Feel free to leave. We are in BETA and everything can happen.
Activity: 196
Rebooting server.

Activity: 5
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Thanks for the quick response.

The blockchain said that the coins are not redeemed. There is no way i can get them back ?

Not redeemed really just means not spent again from the address they were to send/at.  No way to get coins of any type like this back, DOGE, BTC, etc.  Sorry.
Rebooting server.
Thanks for the quick response.

The blockchain said that the coins are not redeemed. There is no way i can get them back ?
Added a new market: MINT/BTC

JpHysteriak: you have to get the private key of an address you withdrew to and import it into the DigiByte wallet
Hi,

I made a terrible mistake, and someone told me it could be repaired. I bought 49409DGB (thinking it was dogecoin) and i withdrawed them all. And then i realised my mistake it was too late. But, by chance i check the transaction id and nobody have the same adress. So i was hopping to get my coin back ? Is this possible ? Here is the link with the transaction id : http://altexplorer.net/tx/b7051652ebbaea6b5a4d933bd345bbe9b2ed185553022244c72311f7d46f95bc

And here is a link of my account : http://puu.sh/72gBX.png

I'm sorry for the clumsy english. And i hope to get my coins back (if it's possible of course).
Activity: 8
My doge deposit is not showing in the wallet, it already has 52+ confirmations, but still nothing in the wallet. Please any help?

User: istoner
Coinmarket.io doge deposit address: DJovKVgR5NhyjvtrV2CwtscUQQG8czggFX

Transaction:
http://dogechain.info/tx/ac0f42f5e0c2b2952c4a435ade7dbc6dbee0172950122322272ba65896a5e1fe
Fixed it.
Activity: 169
YAS  Smiley Thank you.
Activity: 24
Thanks coinmarket, it's showing now. I think my deposit was just a few seconds before everything went down yesterday, so perhaps that's why it didn't get picked up.
Activity: 2
My doge deposit is not showing in the wallet, it already has 52+ confirmations, but still nothing in the wallet. Please any help?

User: istoner
Coinmarket.io doge deposit address: DJovKVgR5NhyjvtrV2CwtscUQQG8czggFX

Transaction:
http://dogechain.info/tx/ac0f42f5e0c2b2952c4a435ade7dbc6dbee0172950122322272ba65896a5e1fe

Edit: doge is deposited now finally in the wallet, thanks!!
Jump to: