Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 176. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The site is going up and down every few minutes
Its for your own security. When we see something strange, we always shut down to investigate.
We are back up - everything is fine and performance is OK right now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Btw, You are supposed to have the fastest exchange out there right now? I call bullshit.

and now its down again, changing to mintpal from here on...

It is very fast, they got overloaded due to popularity of Rdd last night.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Btw, You are supposed to have the fastest exchange out there right now? I call bullshit.

and now its down again, changing to mintpal from here on...
Activity: 238
The site is going up and down every few minutes
Activity: 196
Hi,
I made a DOGE deposit just before everything went down, dogechain says it is not yet redeemed, just checking it hasn't got stuck?
Thanks

user magicbuttons
tx 29882f2ea8c98f1a4609045c1692cf13fe435051de92076314135c3876fd8969

Why would you make a Doge deposit when you cant even trade it on the exchange?
Downtime required to audit some trades. We will be back shortly.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi,
I made a DOGE deposit just before everything went down, dogechain says it is not yet redeemed, just checking it hasn't got stuck?
Thanks

user magicbuttons
tx 29882f2ea8c98f1a4609045c1692cf13fe435051de92076314135c3876fd8969
Activity: 32
Just noticed this on the KARM/BTC page. Is this correct? Looks strange to have the exact same trade values multiple times within a minute.
http://imgur.com/jpab9zR
Activity: 84
Cryptosaur's dev
A short restart.
Edit: back up with more resources.
Hey coinmarket, I just wanted to be sure you saw my support request about the doge stuck in queue, I didn't know if I gave you all the info you need, just let me know if you need anything, thanks!! No rush, just wanted to check.
Activity: 52
what's the bug? Is my btc secure? so worried!
What bug? There is no major bug that we know about.
bravo job, dude! i've finished my trade, very easy and feel good.
thanks for your help!
What bug? There is no major bug that we know about.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Add Litebar please !

Nice and rare coin,good community and active dev too !

KG will come soon !

thanks!

Smiley
i want to sell my reddcoins in coinmarket.io. it's wired that every time i clicked the sell button with the right number and price, it doesn't work and shows that "Terms of services not accpeted". Any one help me fix it, please? thanks very much

Go to Terms Of Service button up at the top and click, then click the checkbox and accept the TOS. Then you can do whatever you want.

Do not forget to READ them before you click accept. Its important, because a lot of people seem not to understand and compare us to a bank.
Especially people who make a post on the thread asking how to accept the terms of service. Its ridiculous. People like this should not use any exchange at all.
i want to sell my reddcoins in coinmarket.io. it's wired that every time i clicked the sell button with the right number and price, it doesn't work and shows that "Terms of services not accpeted". Any one help me fix it, please? thanks very much

Go to Terms Of Service button up at the top and click, read them carefully and if you agree then click the checkbox and accept the TOS. Then you can do whatever you want.

edited to include actually reading the TOS.
Hi coinmarket.io

Could you please clarify why you deleted my post in which I stated that I am still waiting for my BTC to appear in my wallet? It has been more than a week... Just imagine going to a bank asking for information about you own money and instead of giving you the information they just kick you off...
Are you comparing an unregulated, untested and anonymous crypto exchange with a bank? Are you sure you belong in crypto?
I (the person writing this) have no idea what caused your post to be deleted, but we will look into it.
Activity: 5
Hi coinmarket.io

Could you please clarify why you deleted my post in which I stated that I am still waiting for my BTC to appear in my wallet? It has been more than a week... Just imagine going to a bank asking for information about you own money and instead of giving you the information they just kick you off...
Jump to: