Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 168. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Long time from last login in coinmarket.io, and I had some DOGEs in there, now there's no wallet ??

Please send them back: DMYR5SQhY49agdYsYgyn1BHPDFFciewELG

DOGE Wallet is currently offline

Will I get my coins back ??
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Any news on when the trading might be re-enabled? Could You tweet when it will be back working? Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
Activity: 350
The site is up, but all markets are paused - possibly for many hours.
Markets will be probably paused for another 8 to 16 hours, everything else works.

Guys, tweet stuff like this so it's on the coinbase.io site itself where you will see it if you are on the site.

Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
good support

Cheesy
Activity: 476
moOo
sounds great. Are deposits okay at the moment? I sent some BTC without realizing that the markets were undergoing maintenance

yeah that shouldnt matter since the btc is kept on the block chain and we only hold the keys.

Anyways i sent btc at the same time as it was going down and it is there now.

just waiting for trading to start back up
Activity: 24
sounds great. Are deposits okay at the moment? I sent some BTC without realizing that the markets were undergoing maintenance
Activity: 98
The site is up, but all markets are paused - possibly for many hours.
You can still cancel orders and make withdrawals, if you wish.
We will keep you posted on the progress.

Edit: Server change delayed (no downtime). Updating trading engine (important).
Markets will be probably paused for another 8 to 16 hours, everything else works.
Activity: 46
Can I suggest that you fix the fee system so that it takes out of the currency traded away instead of for.
If I buy 50000 somethingcoin, it is because I wanted 50000 not 49925
muh OCD
muh autism
plz
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
No, that one was two days later (feb 13 22:23:15)... the one that didn't arrive is txid b558d2a21e248c86420e226eca5803d29584afe37c8b0af3941cf6b68987eb35 (Tue Feb 11 2014 18:55:11)

Thanks.

Edit: yes, I did 3 withdrawals for the same amount (0.05 BTC), over three different days, and the first one was the only that didn't get through. Sorry if this cause some confusion.

Just bumping this from page 44. User juer 25, withdrawal not arrived yet.

Tue Feb 11 2014 18:55:11    0.05   BTC      confirmed
Transaction id: b558d2a21e248c86420e226eca5803d29584afe37c8b0af3941cf6b68987eb35

thanks.
Activity: 55
CoinMarket.io will have a prolonged downtime period today on 23th February.
We will move to a different (production) server, audit all accounts and attempt to fix the Ultracoin coindaemon.

The downtime will start in about 30 minutes.

good luck !  Thanks for keeping us posted
CoinMarket.io will have a prolonged downtime period today on 23th February.
We will move to a different (production) server, audit all accounts and attempt to fix the Ultracoin coindaemon.

The downtime will start in about 30 minutes.
Today it seems something is preventing BTC withdrawal. Was working fine for me yesterday.

User: trentor

Timestamp   Sat Feb 22 2014 14:37:10
Status confirmed
Transaction ID missing

The exchange is working great for me beside this glitch. Thanks.
Sorry for this rather large issue. Its been handled.

Processed most of the recent support requests.
Processed most of the recent support requests.
Support please help: I send 5.45401241 SMC to my Coinmarket address SS4CVKfKETSkTDvw7oCFPSY36XzXA6fbMu

but not show up in account. has been a while already. strange thing is I have use this address few times and all good.

TxID = 1a918455958974f9769ee5a001852993

coin still not in wallet. please check and credit. thanks.

bring this up again. I know you guys busy. so patiently waiting. just want to note that this still outstanding.

Please response
This (1a918455958974f9769ee5a001852993) is not a valid transaction id. We cannot help you if you dont provide the real txid.
still waiting for my deposit to be credited to my account.  0.0476892 BTC was sent to 1NA8bPyVvWvd6KtTqj3PN1yoBw6fmyr3dZ on Feb 19th.
There is no transaction of that size. The two deposits that are shown on blockchain were credited without problems.

Check this: https://blockchain.info/address/1NA8bPyVvWvd6KtTqj3PN1yoBw6fmyr3dZ and restart your bitcoin wallet software.
Hi

My user name is "namegeo", I sent 2 BTC to my account and I made a trade to buy Karma with the 2 BTC, I cancelled the order and I changed the price of buy, and now it shows that I have only 1.7718 btc , where did the remaining btc vanish??
Coinmarket please help

thanks
The order executed partially - the remaining btc was exchanged for karma before you canceled it.
Any update on UTC? Been a few days now and you're not really keeping people updated :/

they basically took our UTC's as hostage. blaming it to coindaemon. maybe that thing is evil. whatever that is. they are being too funny.

hi team,

whats up now with the UTC? this is already unacceptable. you have no fix or of anysort to the issue. you're the only exchange that is experiencing this. that is really funny of you. how about giving updates as this is an issue that affects your users? you've made money on our trades, so it is your responsibility to update your users about this ongoing issue. a single update every 24 hours is not acceptable. you're team are starting to looks like a bunch amateurs here, and even cleaning your hands by saying "but it is not our fault in any way". so who's fault is that?
Our wallet.dat is quite big (in terms of number of addresses), you cannot compare this situation to other exchanges.
We are getting blkindex.dat errors for no reason - we have tried it on several boxes with clean installs.
Basically, the coindaemon works until some 50k of blocks are downloaded OR a coindaemon restart happens.
With zero co-operation from the developers of this coin, waiting is our only option.
If things will not change soon, we will make withdrawals happen but the market will be removed.

Processing support requests now. Sorry for the recent delays.
Activity: 7
My BTC withdrawl from Feb 15th is still pending. Please Help.

username: alexradio

an advice : do no deposit
Jump to: