Pages:
Author

Topic: coinpot.co scam or not - page 2. (Read 24802 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
July 09, 2020, 12:04:19 PM
Man you may not understand yet. The reason was never explained to us! They disdain to reply to our emails.
WE JUST ASSUME something that does not exist as a prohibition on the terms of service. In any case (even if we inadvertently violated something) there should be a warning.

As for what you say (+traffic = +revenue) it is theoritically true, but think of some hundreds of withdrawals going to 1-2 accounts! Ready hot collected coins Wink (I make an assumption).
Otherwise it is not explained WHY so many accounts suspended? There are a lot of people who complain that they didn't do something reprehensible and yet they punished them without explanation. Isn't all this suspicious? A serious company (or society, firm, group ecc) has communication with its users and gives explanations! It does not operate authoritarianly Angry
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
July 06, 2020, 04:34:20 AM
Dude, after reading all that was written here (hundreds of user complaints) the conclusion is that coinpot is really a scam. Their system is to entice you, they let you win some coins, but as soon as they see that you earn a lot, then they cancel your account arbitrarily and for no reason!

In the last 10 days I have sent them 4 emails and 2 emails sent my wife, but they never answer! We are outraged Angry
Their email is [email protected] but don't expect an answer...

And there's absolutely no reason that you can think of as to why they would cancel you account for no reason?

Sites like CoinPot need users because they're advertising driven and more traffic=more revenue, it's as simple as that.
July 06, 2020, 04:09:36 AM
Dude, after reading all that was written here (hundreds of user complaints) the conclusion is that coinpot is really a scam. Their system is to entice you, they let you win some coins, but as soon as they see that you earn a lot, then they cancel your account arbitrarily and for no reason!

In the last 10 days I have sent them 4 emails and 2 emails sent my wife, but they never answer! We are outraged Angry
Their email is [email protected] but don't expect an answer...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 01, 2020, 10:53:08 AM
Hello,
Like some of you, I have transfer concerns. My transfers are canceled. Can someone tell me more?
Because I tried to send a garlic but the box is full ...
I have no news from them and I don't know how to contact them ...
thanks for your advices

Jean
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
June 28, 2020, 10:09:20 AM

I'm sorry dude. for you, for me and those who have been wronged or punished without explanation.
I seems that the law of the strong rules this world. And as usual, the strong don't give a shit about you and me and all the rest. What can I say? In the end, that's life. This is well known.

Yup. I don't want to sound negative/ discouraging but you can try give it 1 week max. If there's no response, you know what to do.
June 28, 2020, 10:00:59 AM

Well, suspension can also mean termination.

Let me tell you a case of mine. I used to advertise on the Google Ads platform until end of last year when it was permanently suspended for circumventing their systems, which they never revealed how. In other words, I was blacklisted after using their service for 5 years.

So you can see how fucked up Google is, being a mega company.

Back to you, it's a permanent suspension until you could provide otherwise. But highly likely you'll face either outcome:
1) You receive a reply that their systems have detected and confirmed a violation which they would not disclose of. Decision is final.
2) The owner doesn't respond.
I'm sorry dude. for you, for me and those who have been wronged or punished without explanation.
I seems that the law of the strong rules this world. And as usual, the strong don't give a shit about you and me and all the rest. What can I say? In the end, that's life. This is well known.

But you could have easily created those two (and more) email accounts yourself under pseudonyms. I'm not saying you did, but think about it - claims from same IP under different account names, sent to same crypto wallet - looks dodgy (even if it's not). Having two separate email addresses and names doesn't prove anything.
In any case, that's not the point! The point is, they had to write it in the terms of the service. You cannot punish someone when there is no rule that has been violated.
I remind you that it was not proven but simply assumed by coinpot. And as I said, it is not the same person but two different ones (to keep a common wallet is our choice, it is not forbidden). The prohibition on sending to the same address should be explicit and clear on the ToS. Otherwise you can't punish anyone!
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
June 28, 2020, 09:19:29 AM
But you could have easily created those two (and more) email accounts yourself under pseudonyms. I'm not saying you did, but think about it - claims from same IP under different account names, sent to same crypto wallet - looks dodgy (even if it's not). Having two separate email addresses and names doesn't prove anything.

I sent them the two emails of our two accounts in order to find out that they are two different names, our own names! I can't do anything else.
Of course I guess that might be their problem, maybe it's something else. In any case, they should clarify which is the term violation, as well as how long the suspension lasts.
June 28, 2020, 08:44:22 AM

Well, suspension can also mean termination.

Let me tell you a case of mine. I used to advertise on the Google Ads platform until end of last year when it was permanently suspended for circumventing their systems, which they never revealed how. In other words, I was blacklisted after using their service for 5 years.

So you can see how fucked up Google is, being a mega company.

Back to you, it's a permanent suspension until you could provide otherwise. But highly likely you'll face either outcome:
1) You receive a reply that their systems have detected and confirmed a violation which they would not disclose of. Decision is final.
2) The owner doesn't respond.
June 27, 2020, 12:41:42 PM
June 27, 2020, 11:12:10 AM
Suspension and termination are 2 types of punishment.
Suspension means for a certain period of time. Otherwise it would mean termination, closure of the account (ie forever). I assume that the first concerns a warning, while the second concerns a case of relapse, so it is irreversible.
That should be clear! Suspension ok, but for how long?

No clue bud, no one has ever posted the screenshot of the suspension message before. Could you do you so here?
June 27, 2020, 09:39:18 AM
Suspension and termination are 2 types of punishment.
Suspension means for a certain period of time. Otherwise it would mean termination, closure of the account (ie forever). I assume that the first concerns a warning, while the second concerns a case of relapse, so it is irreversible.
That should be clear! Suspension ok, but for how long?
June 27, 2020, 09:15:00 AM
Give it a few days. If not, don't bother following up because there are some that mentioned the whole faucet is run by an individual and is always overwhelmed by emails and is too busy to reply to them.

Heck, there was once my deposit didn't appear and CP never replied to mine.
June 27, 2020, 08:59:02 AM
I sent them the two emails of our two accounts in order to find out that they are two different names, our own names! I can't do anything else.
Of course I guess that might be their problem, maybe it's something else. In any case, they should clarify which is the term violation, as well as how long the suspension lasts.
June 27, 2020, 08:54:00 AM
Well, initially they let you withdraw and make you believe it's not a scam. But later, they cancel your transactions and suspended your account unfairly and for no reason! So yes, it seems that after all it's a scam. Probably all of you are right. Coinpot claim that there is an alleged violation and without explaining, they are holding our own coins.

What happened to us: the day before yesterday I withdrew litecoins. My wife also withdrew her own coins from her own account in our common wallet. Yesterday Coinpot says that we have violated the terms of their service! It does not say anywhere in the terms that it is forbidden for 2 users to send coins from their accounts to the same address. It's the only thing I can imagine as a reason, but this is not forbidden by their terms of service. That is, sending two people to the same wallet their coins. They canceled our 2 transactions and unjustly suspended our accounts. How long does it take? No details. Yesterday we sent emails but have not yet received a reply.
This is unfair Undecided but this is Coinpot...

* of course if they correct their mistake, I'm ready to reconsider my opinion, but I don't see them responding Cry

Hate to say this, but Coinpot hardly ever (if they do) reply to tickets. You might have to move on, because there's no guarantee the owner would allow you to start over.
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
June 27, 2020, 08:26:41 AM
Well, initially they let you withdraw and make you believe it's not a scam. But later, they cancel your transactions and suspended your account unfairly and for no reason! So yes, it seems that after all it's a scam. Probably all of you are right. Coinpot claim that there is an alleged violation and without explaining, they are holding our own coins.

What happened to us: the day before yesterday I withdrew litecoins. My wife also withdrew her own coins from her own account in our common wallet. Yesterday Coinpot says that we have violated the terms of their service! It does not say anywhere in the terms that it is forbidden for 2 users to send coins from their accounts to the same address. It's the only thing I can imagine as a reason, but this is not forbidden by their terms of service. That is, sending two people to the same wallet their coins. They canceled our 2 transactions and unjustly suspended our accounts. How long does it take? No details. Yesterday we sent emails but have not yet received a reply.

* of course if they correct their mistake, I'm ready to reconsider my opinion, but I don't see them responding Cry

it seems obvious to me that this is the reason you were banned. and probably any faucet claims were from the same ip address for both accounts.
i know you say it is you and your wife...but from coinpots point of view, how can they tell any difference between you and a user trying to scam them with multiple accounts?
it just looks exactly the same to them.

most wallets allow different receiving addresses so there is no reason that you and your wife had to share the same withdrawal address
id suggest anyone else in the same situation to avoid making this mistake!
June 27, 2020, 06:55:33 AM

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
June 27, 2020, 02:26:02 AM
Been using Coinpot and the Moon faucets almost since the beginning. Paid everytime on time to this day. Don't adblock or multi-account and you won't get banned.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
June 26, 2020, 05:24:23 PM
Fair point, but I guess while they're operating in a completely unregulated space they have to be. There's so many people trying to game the system that they probably have to make snap decisions every day and like they actual law they don't always get it right!

Never had any problem with CoinPot and they're still paying regularly despite the hack. I always transfer my earnings to my 'own' wallet and it has always been problem-free. Maybe you've been unlucky or perhaps you've unwittingly done something to breach their TOS?

To be fair, I think the point the OP was trying to make is that Coinpot (and other microwallets) are their own self appointed "judge, jury and executioner", and there's sweet FA you can do about it. Which is the unfortunate truth. You wouldn't necessarily have to breach their TOS to get banned, I'm sure it happens to a lot of people. The tiniest element of doubt could be enough.

I've heard that it's mostly people earning decent amounts from referrals that seem to get banned for no apparent reason. This makes sense if you consider that they will keep the referrals and then not pay the referral fees.. a total scam if it is true.

The thing is, on the other hand, there are a hell of a lot of people trying to scam these faucets with bots, proxys/VPN's and other methods, so they will generally have a zero tolerance policy (even if they have the tiniest suspicion). It's certainly nothing personal, and I'm sure they would rather have a world where they know everyone is playing their game 'above board'. Paranoia breeds paranoia etc..

I have made further withdrawals since my 'issue' (a few posts back) and they have all gone smoothly. I'm not happy that I received no response to my queries, but they are still paying me, so I'll keep making the claims.

It's true though, that an unregulated world can be a minefield, but everything was unregulated once, and we still survived! Peace.
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
Internet Freedom for African Communities
June 26, 2020, 06:38:41 AM
And the thing about coinpot they don’t block your account instead they will cancel your withdrawal and keep it for themselves.

This is true... It's worse than just stopping payments altogether. It's what google does when they decide to end someone's adsense account too, they wait and then tell you at the end of the payment period and keep your money, all the ad revenue they got from you for up to 2 months! It's a scummy thing to do. Google are similarly uncommunicative too, unless you count their bot email.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 25, 2020, 07:05:55 AM
Just created an account as I was upset to see Psychobitch was told a liar or a cheater.

Same story for me. Working flawlessly with coinpot for many many years.
I dont even remember ... I was using moonbitcoin before all faucet where united inside coinpot.

My withdrawal of the 16 june was cancelled, account suspended . Tried another on the 23, cancelled too.

Graham will tell me I am a liar but I never used bot of this kind of things, just claiming like I'm doing since many years.

This is my advice to coinpot users, withdraw as you can, consider your btc could be stolen soon, and hold the less crypto on coinpot you can.

Sorry for my bad English and have a nice day.

Pages:
Jump to: