Pages:
Author

Topic: coinpot.co scam or not - page 4. (Read 24804 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 4
January 23, 2020, 02:00:35 AM
Coinpot has also suspended my account and ceased ALL my coins.

I had accumulated several cryptocurrency and sent payments on the 2nd of January 2020, I discovered 8days later that my coins were not sent and my account was suspended. I contacted support and they never replied back.

My advice for any user using their services is NEVER ACCUMULATE TOO MUCH BITCOIN, LITECOIN E.T.C THAT HAS A SIGNIFICANT VALUE. There is NO GUARANTEE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT WOULD BE THE NEXT TO BE SUSPENDED!!!

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
January 11, 2020, 12:03:27 PM
I was cheated by Coinpot.
My 4 withdrawals were suspended for no reason.
I have 100% sure that not violated the terms of service.
I wrote to Coinpot support several times but did not receive an answer.
It was a few dollars loss for me for which I worked for 1 month.
Regards !

Support is non-existent unfortunately. Since your withdrawals were not processed (assuming fraud), you've to stop using the faucets and move along.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 10, 2020, 08:22:58 AM
I was cheated by Coinpot.
My 4 withdrawals were suspended for no reason.
I have 100% sure that not violated the terms of service.
I wrote to Coinpot support several times but did not receive an answer.
It was a few dollars loss for me for which I worked for 1 month.
Regards !
Activity: 382
Merit: 5
October 28, 2019, 07:58:36 AM
CoinPot is more then trusted with all there faucets.
Just made a LTC withdraw about 10 hours ago and now its payed, very fast !

https://blockchair.com/litecoin/transaction/c06837ac6071c2f2a7331fe8ac18d33af2ac7347ff471bf156b02a4aae37fec0
Activity: 3
October 28, 2019, 07:16:44 AM
Coinpot is definitely not a scam. I have been receiving payments regularly for 2 years. Sometimes bug problems, but I never had a loss of profit.

Often the problem comes from people who do not know how to use it and who screams at the scam because of their incompetence...

It really work fine for me
Activity: 8
September 18, 2019, 04:35:36 PM
Did either of you bother to read the link??
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 13, 2019, 04:38:23 AM
Coinpot is definitely not a scam. I have been receiving payments regularly for 2 years. Sometimes bug problems, but I never had a loss of profit.

Often the problem comes from people who do not know how to use it and who screams at the scam because of their incompetence...

Here, here. Totally agree.
September 13, 2019, 03:32:46 AM

September 12, 2019, 07:16:02 PM
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-generator-exploit-scam-clears-thousands/

Check this out-they implicate Moon Bitcoin in the "bitcoin generator" scam...still willing to defend them??
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 12, 2019, 05:01:07 PM
Been claiming on Coinpot faucets off and on for about 3 years now.  I did get my withdrawals without issue at the start for maybe a total of 400,000 Satoshi but the last time I tried, for 10,000 Satoshi, the amount disappeared from my CP account and never appeared in the wallet.

Three times now I have achieved 100% loyalty bonus and have lost it each time after the motherfuckers did "maintenance" on the sites.  NEVER any answer from support after at least 25 very polite emails sent over the 3 years and today I tried one last time and my mail bounced due to "mailbox full".

They have been screwing me out of around 50% of my claims for the "Challenges" also, I wised up after a couple of weeks of that crap...

If anyone ever comes up with a good way of fucking them over royally I'll be onboard to help out-I despise thieves and con artists !

Chill man, sure they've got a few issues and I've moaned about them as well, but on the whole they offer a good service to people who want to earn a bit of free crypto. Note - FREE - crypto - just be grateful for what you're getting without having to spend a dime rather than chewing the ass of CP.
September 12, 2019, 03:10:34 PM
Oh, yeah-the "completely fair" autoroll thing for tokens is a total joke and scam.  I look at the folks who bust ass to get that 10 million token prize for winning the monthly Challenge and wonder just how much money they have to have invested [lost] in order to win that...

The conversion function is a real pain in the ass also-probably 25% of the time it hangs and finally says "please try later, server overloaded" or some such.

I probably have about $10 USD of unclaimed crypto on there now and have been dreading trying to claim it since they have been such assholes lately.  They are just as bad as Qoinpro-nothing but scam artists-
September 12, 2019, 02:52:47 PM
Been claiming on Coinpot faucets off and on for about 3 years now.  I did get my withdrawals without issue at the start for maybe a total of 400,000 Satoshi but the last time I tried, for 10,000 Satoshi, the amount disappeared from my CP account and never appeared in the wallet.

Three times now I have achieved 100% loyalty bonus and have lost it each time after the motherfuckers did "maintenance" on the sites.  NEVER any answer from support after at least 25 very polite emails sent over the 3 years and today I tried one last time and my mail bounced due to "mailbox full".

They have been screwing me out of around 50% of my claims for the "Challenges" also, I wised up after a couple of weeks of that crap...

If anyone ever comes up with a good way of fucking them over royally I'll be onboard to help out-I despise thieves and con artists !
August 31, 2019, 05:17:17 AM
Well after 1 year on Coinpot and never asked for withdraw the time had come...

I requested withdsraw already 4 days now... Nothing appeared.. I have tried everything in, multiplayer , minning and the rest that supposed upgrades your account with a bit more of profit...

My conclusions.... They pay probably anyone they want, most likely those who having refferals ..... TrustPilot has a rate of 2 stars and i wont spend even a minute more about this scam site...!! STAY OUT OF THIS you waste your time for making them few clicks richer from the ads fo their faucets!!! And ofc i dont want to discuss abotu support that DOES NOT EXIST!!!!

https://prnt.sc/ozy9nb

Personal opinion. Anyone can try until comes to same conclusion!!!

Good Luck!
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
June 23, 2019, 12:13:08 AM
Today all coinpot faucest are down?  Sad
Faucets are up, it's Coinpot itself which is down.
all are faucets are down and have same error

Faucet is currently offline for maintenance - apologies for the inconvenience, we will be back ASAP!
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
June 22, 2019, 07:24:28 PM
Faucets are up, it's Coinpot itself which is down.
Activity: 48
June 22, 2019, 09:49:31 AM
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
June 21, 2019, 12:54:52 PM
I have 0,05 LTC for 4 weeks and they don't pay . Sent email and they don't reply

Bad news for you, their support is non-existent
Activity: 29
June 18, 2019, 01:40:34 PM
I have 0,05 LTC for 4 weeks and they don't pay . Sent email and they don't reply
Activity: 62
May 15, 2019, 07:26:00 PM
Lots of problems lately but they seem to be getting things resolved. IMO not a scam.

I agree until now they were not a scam. But lot of troubling things are happenening with coinpot. I checked all my claims from the last five days because something seemed strange. Now I found out that they are stealing me claims. They are only crediting 58% from all my claims, so I should have a lot more stars and tokens. Someone with the same problem?

Same here. I had 96 daily claims but only gave me credit for 2 claims when I claimed again from all the faucets. took me two more round of claiming to break 100 for the day. something is going on with coinpot. Angry
Activity: 42
May 15, 2019, 05:07:21 PM
Lots of problems lately but they seem to be getting things resolved. IMO not a scam.

I agree until now they were not a scam. But lot of troubling things are happenening with coinpot. I checked all my claims from the last five days because something seemed strange. Now I found out that they are stealing me claims. They are only crediting 58% from all my claims, so I should have a lot more stars and tokens. Anyone with the same problem?
Pages:
Jump to: