Pages:
Author

Topic: coinpot.co scam or not - page 7. (Read 24804 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 104
July 23, 2018, 07:32:44 PM
Just coming back with an update.
A 2nd payment of 51 DOGE successfully received.

However no answers about the 3 canceled payments DASH / BCH and LTC.
Dunno anymore what to think.
If i'm not " a honest user " why they did cancel 3 payments and send the 4th and 5th ?

But of course CoinPot NEVER answer the 3 mails i send them so i will never find out right o.O ?
So again IF they are not scammers , at least lets ALL agree something:
their system may be wrong and they prefer to solve these users issues but just keeping the silence since is more convenient for them.
In others words customers support SUCKS 100 % (well maybe 99 % since they put an announcement from time to time)ok ?

doesn't seem to make much sense i agree
but thanks for giving an honest update about your situation
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 07:03:22 PM
Just coming back with an update.
A 2nd payment of 51 DOGE successfully received.

However no answers about the 3 canceled payments DASH / BCH and LTC.
Dunno anymore what to think.
If i'm not " a honest user " why they did cancel 3 payments and send the 4th and 5th ?

But of course CoinPot NEVER answer the 3 mails i send them so i will never find out right o.O ?
So again IF they are not scammers , at least lets ALL agree something:
their system may be wrong and they prefer to solve these users issues but just keeping the silence since is more convenient for them.
In others words customers support SUCKS 100 % (well maybe 99 % since they put an announcement from time to time)ok ?
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
July 23, 2018, 09:03:36 AM
looks like another batch of payouts have just been made today to coinpots many happy, beautiful users...

https://coinpot.co/payouts/btc   over 1 btc
https://coinpot.co/payouts/doge   over 430k doge
https://coinpot.co/payouts/ltc   over 23 ltc
https://coinpot.co/payouts/dash   over 0.95 dash
https://coinpot.co/payouts/bch   over 0.4 bch

paying status: fantastic
scam status: nope

Grin

And I'm one of them  Smiley Requested a withdrawal at around 9.30 am GMT this morning, BTC arrived a couple of hours later. Thanks CoinPot!
July 23, 2018, 07:37:35 AM
looks like another batch of payouts have just been made today to coinpots many happy, beautiful users...

https://coinpot.co/payouts/btc   over 1 btc
https://coinpot.co/payouts/doge   over 430k doge
https://coinpot.co/payouts/ltc   over 23 ltc
https://coinpot.co/payouts/dash   over 0.95 dash
https://coinpot.co/payouts/bch   over 0.4 bch

paying status: fantastic
scam status: nope

Grin
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
July 22, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
no scam.

you can see on their home page https://coinpot.co/ the amounts that they have paid out over last 7 days.
click on those amounts and you will see a breakdown of all the transactions with links to blockchain to confirm direct wallet payouts.
by my (very rough) calculations, they are paying out around $9-$10k PER DAY! so much for a scam  Roll Eyes
I have also made another withdrawal with the min amount possible. This time it worked, it was paid out in about six hours. But the withdrawals from last week are still with status "cancelled" and it looks like all that money is gone - which by the way was a lot! So I suggest to withdraw just the min amount possible at once to be more or less "safe".

That's twice in only a couple days now users have reported a withdrawal working, but only after 3 previous withdrawals were "seized" and never saw again. It may be after the fact but if you have screenshots, other's here may not get screwed like we have if you have them and can post them.

Makes me wonder if some week they just stop paying EVERYONE and just disappear.

Another huge company did that recently and billions of dollars were stolen from families who didn't do anything wrong, their houses were lost and lives were ruined. Many were surprised to wake up bankrupt and broke the day Bitconnect took the money and ran.

Anybody here think Bitconnect was the very last dishonest company and we'll never have to worry about that again?

What kind of warning signs would you look for to see that happening again?  Think about it.

Really? I think associating a perfectly legitimate enterprise with this is pretty unfair. Think of all the thousands of people using CoinPot perfectly happily every day and not shouting about it here. You need to get over it.

@Adam556
@grahamlyons

Only fools allow people to steal from them and "get over it"   You can allow people to steal from you if you like. That's not something I look away from and pretend it didn't happen.

Why do you come here and say "not a scam just look" or "legitimate" when the evidence with account numbers, dates, etc is posted here in black and white?  Those transaction numbers proving theft and stealing are an UNDENYABLE benefit of using the blockchain. ABSOLUTE, UNQUESTIONABLE, INARGUABLE PROOF OF THEFT.  

I can only think of 2 or 3 reasons people who would post like you and the same couple others do.   The first, owner or employee/relative from the scam company.  The second, someone who doesn't know how to look up the transaction and wallet numbers posted here.  The third, maybe a coinpot user blindly hoping that Coinpot sees their posts with remarks like "get over it" and "not a scam" and they do it thinking coinpot won't screw them also.  

Or is your point that they are a legitimate company if they only steal a little bit of money from a small percentage of users?  Well by that logic, how much is ok to steal?    $100 is ok but $101 isn't?   How about just $10 from 1000 people? How about just $2 from 500 people?

Paying most but stealing from some is still stealing. That is NOT the way a "legitimate" company operates.  

Thousands of companies around the world answer their emails except coinpot and address problems to resolution, ESPECIALLY customers with problems because they are worried about how everybody else using the service will see that. That way, that customer with the loss doesn't complain and keep taking action so that they don't have a negative effect on future profits. Legitimate companies know if $20 is lost by a customer and it looks bad, it could cost them thousands of dollars later.  You don't have to go to a business college to know that.

Buddy, just stop and think logically about what you're saying. What possible motive could CoinPot have for stealing a few dollars from a couple of people and risk the entire future of their enterprise, when thousands of people are paid every day? It makes no sense.

CoinPot is blocking people who, after a series of thorough checks, they deem to have breached their rules. That's it. It's not stealing, or scamming or defrauding. It's blocking those that try to dupe the system to preserve it for the legitimate users.

If they didn't do this they'd fold in a week. Perhaps the odd mistake is made but those people should raise their issue with CoinPot in a calm and measured way, not scream at them and accuse them of being thieves at the drop of a hat.
July 22, 2018, 07:21:50 AM
another batch of payouts have just been made today to coinpots many honest users...

https://coinpot.co/payouts/btc   over 0.6 btc
https://coinpot.co/payouts/doge   over 420k doge
https://coinpot.co/payouts/ltc   over 4.7 ltc
https://coinpot.co/payouts/dash   over 0.97 dash
https://coinpot.co/payouts/bch   over 0.96 bch

paying status: excellent
scam status: negative

Wink
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 05:46:43 AM
no scam.

you can see on their home page https://coinpot.co/ the amounts that they have paid out over last 7 days.
click on those amounts and you will see a breakdown of all the transactions with links to blockchain to confirm direct wallet payouts.
by my (very rough) calculations, they are paying out around $9-$10k PER DAY! so much for a scam  Roll Eyes
I have also made another withdrawal with the min amount possible. This time it worked, it was paid out in about six hours. But the withdrawals from last week are still with status "cancelled" and it looks like all that money is gone - which by the way was a lot! So I suggest to withdraw just the min amount possible at once to be more or less "safe".

That's twice in only a couple days now users have reported a withdrawal working, but only after 3 previous withdrawals were "seized" and never saw again. It may be after the fact but if you have screenshots, other's here may not get screwed like we have if you have them and can post them.

Another huge company did that recently and billions of dollars were stolen from families who didn't do anything wrong, their houses were lost and lives were ruined. Many were surprised to wake up bankrupt and broke the day Bitconnect took the money and ran.

Anybody here think Bitconnect was the very last dishonest company and we'll never have to worry about that again?

What kind of warning signs would you look for to see that happening again?  Think about it.

Really? I think associating a perfectly legitimate enterprise with this is pretty unfair. Think of all the thousands of people using CoinPot perfectly happily every day and not shouting about it here. You need to get over it.

@Adam556
@grahamlyons

Only fools allow people to steal from them and "get over it"   You can allow people to steal from you if you like. That's not something I look away from and pretend it didn't happen.

Why do you come here and say "not a scam just look" or "legitimate" when the evidence with account numbers, dates, etc is posted here in black and white?  Those transaction numbers proving theft and stealing are an UNDENYABLE benefit of using the blockchain. ABSOLUTE, UNQUESTIONABLE, INARGUABLE PROOF OF THEFT.  

I can only think of 2 or 3 reasons people who would post like you and the same couple others do.   The first, owner or employee/relative from the scam company.  The second, someone who doesn't know how to look up the transaction and wallet numbers posted here.  The third, maybe a coinpot user blindly hoping that Coinpot sees their posts with remarks like "get over it" and "not a scam" and they do it thinking coinpot won't screw them also.  

Or is your point that they are a legitimate company if they only steal a little bit of money from a small percentage of users?  Well by that logic, how much is ok to steal?    $100 is ok but $101 isn't?   How about just $10 from 1000 people? How about just $2 from 500 people?

Paying most but stealing from some is still stealing. That is NOT the way a "legitimate" company operates.  

Thousands of companies around the world answer their emails except coinpot and address problems to resolution, ESPECIALLY customers with problems because they are worried about how everybody else using the service will see that. That way, that customer with the loss doesn't complain and keep taking action so that they don't have a negative effect on future profits. Legitimate companies know if $20 is lost by a customer and it looks bad, it could cost them thousands of dollars later.  You don't have to go to a business college to know that.
July 19, 2018, 07:37:49 PM
no scam.

If they are paying 90 % of what they should it don't mean they are not scammers.
If you steal a single dollar from someone you are a thief , no matter how much you have paid others...
And in my option or they scam SOME TIMES or their automated detection system have some problems because people like me did nothing shady / wrong.
And also their support is almost nonexistent because they NEVER answer mails !

So scammers or not they got some big problems anyways.
1) Some sucky auto detection canceling payments to few unfortunate users like me
2) VERY BAD behavior not communicating with users when they have issues !
July 19, 2018, 07:01:15 PM
no scam.

by my (very rough) calculations, they are paying out around $9-$10k PER DAY! so much for a scam  Roll Eyes
July 19, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
Adam mate , with all respect , he think he got scammed...and i think the same...and others too.
You are happy with them because u din't had any problems...
You can get over it because is not your problem.
He can't because he lost 0,2 LTC to CoinPot and i lost 3 withdraws , and others 1-2 withdraws each.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
July 19, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

July 19, 2018, 01:45:39 PM
My 2 cents opinion after few weeks of 3 canceled payments and 1 received is that the last announcement was to cover their asses for the shit witch is going on:

1) Canceling some times some payments for some users to reduce costs and keeping happy the majority witch will come here defend them.
2) Cover and trying to clean their image regarding thousands of mails they never answer.

This way they will still have people vouching for them and some fools trying again with their faucets seeing not all payments are getting canceled.

Myself ? Well i think i will stop use their sites ... is to retarded to get most of my withdraws canceled like this and keep using them...
Even if they start cancel only half of them is still not worth time wise... Faucets are not time worth even if 100 % honest , imagine when they start cancel some withdraws as well...

July 19, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

Activity: 3
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 07:53:12 AM
July 17, 2018, 08:01:02 PM
Just my 2 cents:

I withdraw from Coinpot every day. Usually my withdrawal is complete in less than 24 hours.

That's right. That's EXACTLY how ours were until they weren't anymore.

July 17, 2018, 07:55:53 PM
its worth taking a look at their latest news https://coinpot.co/news/update-about-increased-fraud-cheating
this seems to answer a lot of stuff posted in this thread Smiley

Anyone who emails and gets the usual silence and lack of any explanation is a cheater? How convenient.
I HAVE NEVER CHEATED COINPOT OR ANY OTHER WALLET, FAUCET, OR ONLINE MERCHANT ANYWHERE. EVER.

ALL I WANTED WAS MY DEPOSIT CREDITED AND NOT STOLEN.
WHY WERE ALL THE MISSING DEPOSITS REPORTED NOT ADDRESSED?

THERE'S JUST NO WAY EVER THAT THE PROMISE TO RETURN EMAILS FROM US IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Otherwise, Coinpot would have to explain the stolen deposits.  

DEPOSITS ARE NOT YOUR MONEY COINPOT.

KEEP THE FAUCET MONEY AND KEEP THE REVENUE YOU ALSO MADE FROM THE ADVERTISING AND KICK EVERYBODY OUT.

BUT DEPOSITS ARE NOT YOURS TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.

THAT IS STEALING.

THAT IS THEFT.

THAT MONEY IS NOT YOURS.

IT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU.

How many more people like me do you think it will take for Coinpot to know right from wrong anyway?

I guess we'll see. I'm just getting warmed up.

The capitals say it all.

Just calm down, read the CoinPot post and think things through. If you are still convinced you've done absolutely nothing wrong then send a measured, polite email stating your case.

You never know, this approach may work...
I appreciate your advice. That is exactly what I did the first 5 or 6 times I emailed. I gave them an out, or an excuse, about why it wasn't credited... such as: "maybe some system problem going on is gonna take an extra couple days to fix my deposit, I understand"  (summation, not an exact quote)  Each time, no response, no money. I understand our reporting is prefaced by rage, anger, (caps - visually annoying and prejudiced on the net) are what is seen and judged here, silencing the message.

However, I did not start there, and many others didn't either. It took being wronged without any explanation, NOT EVEN an automated message. Some, being called "scammers" just because they voiced their complaint publicly after no response at all, had enough. I think that the emotional response is maybe not the proper etiquette, but it certainly is absolutely normal, expected human behaviour, as long as you're not a psychopath.  

I'll be posting all of those unanswered emails showing such, as well soon. I'll also be posting read receipts, showing they were opened and read with no response.
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 07:28:12 PM
Just my 2 cents:

I withdraw from Coinpot every day. Usually my withdrawal is complete in less than 24 hours.

July 17, 2018, 04:10:24 PM
Polite e-mail ?
I already send them 3.....
They never answers e-mails , polite or not....
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
July 17, 2018, 03:47:22 PM
its worth taking a look at their latest news https://coinpot.co/news/update-about-increased-fraud-cheating
this seems to answer a lot of stuff posted in this thread Smiley

Anyone who emails and gets the usual silence and lack of any explanation is a cheater? How convenient.
I HAVE NEVER CHEATED COINPOT OR ANY OTHER WALLET, FAUCET, OR ONLINE MERCHANT ANYWHERE. EVER.

ALL I WANTED WAS MY DEPOSIT CREDITED AND NOT STOLEN.
WHY WERE ALL THE MISSING DEPOSITS REPORTED NOT ADDRESSED?

THERE'S JUST NO WAY EVER THAT THE PROMISE TO RETURN EMAILS FROM US IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Otherwise, Coinpot would have to explain the stolen deposits.  

DEPOSITS ARE NOT YOUR MONEY COINPOT.

KEEP THE FAUCET MONEY AND KEEP THE REVENUE YOU ALSO MADE FROM THE ADVERTISING AND KICK EVERYBODY OUT.

BUT DEPOSITS ARE NOT YOURS TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.

THAT IS STEALING.

THAT IS THEFT.

THAT MONEY IS NOT YOURS.

IT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU.

How many more people like me do you think it will take for Coinpot to know right from wrong anyway?

I guess we'll see. I'm just getting warmed up.

The capitals say it all.

Just calm down, read the CoinPot post and think things through. If you are still convinced you've done absolutely nothing wrong then send a measured, polite email stating your case.

You never know, this approach may work...
July 17, 2018, 02:02:02 PM
Alrighty, here's the screenshots as promised, proving my wallet ---> blockchain -----> Coinpot's Wallet and never credited to my account.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a9kPV2PTWX-s6obf4kpfe8KgH_K8TFG-/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FmpE1w_-Sa03DSf1BDlH-Fe0NuHj7yo2/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UC625qcyecnlHE5QC6CmSpf7xLWTxhA2/view?usp=sharing

Address MDRQBoxpk6XqEdDhjH7v5trwr9ijYLcM7V
Balance 5 minutes after send   0.20501074 / $17.648
Number of transactions   1
Friday, June 29, 2018 12:57:59 PM   1,447,938    713b4181356fc26435042a8cfe0aa92ed6dc4c376e5980dd5851fc546532513c

Off to Reddit and a few other forums. .  
Pages:
Jump to: