Pages:
Author

Topic: coinpot.co scam or not - page 3. (Read 24804 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 104
June 24, 2020, 07:40:53 PM
If anyone is implying that I might unwittingly or accidentally cheated, let me just say this you can’t unwittingly or accidentally cheat. Its either you choose to cheat or not. It’s funny how people nowadays can’t even be honest with themselves and their words these days.

I want to clarify that my post was intended to let others know that my payment stopped as of 15 th June 2020 and serve as a warning or heads up to what might probably happen to them in a near future. I provide my insights on how one should not get overly comfortable when dealing with faucets, seeing as how this scheme have been going on for quite sometime.

This is not a debate or argument on whether coinpot is still paying or not. And unless you have requested a payment after 15 th June 2020 and unless you have some sort of proof, then you are just assuming they are still paying regularly like how it has been for the past 3 years. And you know know what they say “assuming is the muthafcuker of all fcuk ups” period

If i have been with them for 3 years, played by their rules and still get suspended, then your time will come soon enough unless of course you are them.

The only difference is I get to be the victim because I was not given any heads up or warning, and you get to be the moron when that happens so live with it. Tell a moron that there is a pit full of shit 5 steps ahead and the moron will take that 5 steps, fall into the pit, pull himself out of the pit all covered in shit and then say oh there really is a pit full of shit.

And I know for a fact that there are plenty of morons like you in forums like these.

perhaps we should all stop waking up in the morning and going to school/work and living our lives
because you know, one day we will all die - so whats the point in "assuming" we will be alive tomorrow?

one day coinpot will go offline permanently - either pre-announced or not.
and on that day no-one else will be able to claim, withdraw, play games etc
nothing lasts forever - its just life - enjoy the party while it lasts  Smiley

throwing around accusations without proof and calling people morons because they disagree with you?
well, that just makes it look more and more like you are butthurt because you got caught out cheating
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
June 24, 2020, 05:21:59 PM
If anyone is implying that I might unwittingly or accidentally cheated, let me just say this you can’t unwittingly or accidentally cheat. Its either you choose to cheat or not. It’s funny how people nowadays can’t even be honest with themselves and their words these days.

I want to clarify that my post was intended to let others know that my payment stopped as of 15 th June 2020 and serve as a warning or heads up to what might probably happen to them in a near future. I provide my insights on how one should not get overly comfortable when dealing with faucets, seeing as how this scheme have been going on for quite sometime.

This is not a debate or argument on whether coinpot is still paying or not. And unless you have requested a payment after 15 th June 2020 and unless you have some sort of proof, then you are just assuming they are still paying regularly like how it has been for the past 3 years. And you know know what they say “assuming is the muthafcuker of all fcuk ups” period

If i have been with them for 3 years, played by their rules and still get suspended, then your time will come soon enough unless of course you are them.

The only difference is I get to be the victim because I was not given any heads up or warning, and you get to be the moron when that happens so live with it. Tell a moron that there is a pit full of shit 5 steps ahead and the moron will take that 5 steps, fall into the pit, pull himself out of the pit all covered in shit and then say oh there really is a pit full of shit.

And I know for a fact that there are plenty of morons like you in forums like these.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 23, 2020, 01:41:23 PM
Never had any problem with CoinPot and they're still paying regularly despite the hack. I always transfer my earnings to my 'own' wallet and it has always been problem-free. Maybe you've been unlucky or perhaps you've unwittingly done something to breach their TOS?

To be fair, I think the point the OP was trying to make is that Coinpot (and other microwallets) are their own self appointed "judge, jury and executioner", and there's sweet FA you can do about it. Which is the unfortunate truth. You wouldn't necessarily have to breach their TOS to get banned, I'm sure it happens to a lot of people. The tiniest element of doubt could be enough.

I've heard that it's mostly people earning decent amounts from referrals that seem to get banned for no apparent reason. This makes sense if you consider that they will keep the referrals and then not pay the referral fees.. a total scam if it is true.

The thing is, on the other hand, there are a hell of a lot of people trying to scam these faucets with bots, proxys/VPN's and other methods, so they will generally have a zero tolerance policy (even if they have the tiniest suspicion). It's certainly nothing personal, and I'm sure they would rather have a world where they know everyone is playing their game 'above board'. Paranoia breeds paranoia etc..

I have made further withdrawals since my 'issue' (a few posts back) and they have all gone smoothly. I'm not happy that I received no response to my queries, but they are still paying me, so I'll keep making the claims.

It's true though, that an unregulated world can be a minefield, but everything was unregulated once, and we still survived! Peace.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
June 22, 2020, 01:56:47 PM
Never had any problem with CoinPot and they're still paying regularly despite the hack. I always transfer my earnings to my 'own' wallet and it has always been problem-free. Maybe you've been unlucky or perhaps you've unwittingly done something to breach their TOS?

As of June 15 my withdrawal stop completely, checking through transaction history I saw status was cancelled. A message appear when i click the cancel status and it says I have breached their TOS due to fraudulent activity Huh

My account had like 1 referral who was my cousin. But anyway to keep it short if your account has just been collecting and transferring your earnings out of coinpot to your “own” wallet that probably count as fraudulent activity I suppose Roll Eyes

But for me a lesson learn again not to trust faucets, withdraw regularly and take no bullshit. But also it wasn’t that unexpected, just got comfortable after a few years using the faucet.

I felt it coming when they announced they got hacked but manage to keep the wallet safe and everything else intact except the “referral database”. Now why would a hacker prize the referral database over coinpot wallet which is the mother-load . And coinpot referral database is just email and name. Even the faucet that weren't affected lost their referrals, oh my what coincidence.

The thing is coinpot is a scam, it just doesn’t scam people everyday. Every year or two , if you google search “coinpot scam”  you will see those whose account is suspended. And the thing about coinpot they don’t block your account instead they will cancel your withdrawal and keep it for themselves. And you can still collect from the faucet, means those who are unaware and getting too comfortable will probably only know weeks after that coinpot had cheated and stolen their money.

Coinpot TOS states you may choose to not continue using coinpot at anytime which basically translate into we are stealing your stuff right infront of your face. And TOS over the internet in the crypto world is just a load of BS. Terms and condition means nuts when you don’t have a company or anything physical to proof.

Its just after the wuhan virus aftermath, mostly everyone is tight on cash, coinpot owner is not different. So he decides to steal.. no ads no money and faucet rely on ads to make profit not survive. You can see it in almost all faucet as they gain popularity and traffic their ads and redirect start pilling up.

So this is the thing get in and get out, in crypto world everyone is trying to make a quick buck out of someone. So noe we strike coinpot of our bookmark and that leaves us with just freebitco. The only but one faucet left, which some consider reputable.

But there will always be another coinpot coming into the game because the same people would just switch names and brand. I just have to say that i have a feeling coinpot wallet is gonna get hacked next. Assuming they are smart enough not to keep everything in a hot wallet.. so they will probably manage to only salvage their tokens.  

That is the bitter distasteful part of crypto, so much for privacy if its unregulated. I would picture crypto to the street protest in US and think, if with laws people are acting this way imagine how people would be like in a crypto world without laws.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
June 22, 2020, 05:29:51 AM
As of June 15 my withdrawal stop completely, checking through transaction history I saw status was cancelled. A message appear when i click the cancel status and it says I have breached their TOS due to fraudulent activity Huh

My account had like 1 referral who was my cousin. But anyway to keep it short if your account has just been collecting and transferring your earnings out of coinpot to your “own” wallet that probably count as fraudulent activity I suppose Roll Eyes

But for me a lesson learn again not to trust faucets, withdraw regularly and take no bullshit. But also it wasn’t that unexpected, just got comfortable after a few years using the faucet.

I felt it coming when they announced they got hacked but manage to keep the wallet safe and everything else intact except the “referral database”. Now why would a hacker prize the referral database over coinpot wallet which is the mother-load . And coinpot referral database is just email and name. Even the faucet that weren't affected lost their referrals, oh my what coincidence.

The thing is coinpot is a scam, it just doesn’t scam people everyday. Every year or two , if you google search “coinpot scam”  you will see those whose account is suspended. And the thing about coinpot they don’t block your account instead they will cancel your withdrawal and keep it for themselves. And you can still collect from the faucet, means those who are unaware and getting too comfortable will probably only know weeks after that coinpot had cheated and stolen their money.

Coinpot TOS states you may choose to not continue using coinpot at anytime which basically translate into we are stealing your stuff right infront of your face. And TOS over the internet in the crypto world is just a load of BS. Terms and condition means nuts when you don’t have a company or anything physical to proof.

Its just after the wuhan virus aftermath, mostly everyone is tight on cash, coinpot owner is not different. So he decides to steal.. no ads no money and faucet rely on ads to make profit not survive. You can see it in almost all faucet as they gain popularity and traffic their ads and redirect start pilling up.

So this is the thing get in and get out, in crypto world everyone is trying to make a quick buck out of someone. So noe we strike coinpot of our bookmark and that leaves us with just freebitco. The only but one faucet left, which some consider reputable.

But there will always be another coinpot coming into the game because the same people would just switch names and brand. I just have to say that i have a feeling coinpot wallet is gonna get hacked next. Assuming they are smart enough not to keep everything in a hot wallet.. so they will probably manage to only salvage their tokens.  

That is the bitter distasteful part of crypto, so much for privacy if its unregulated. I would picture crypto to the street protest in US and think, if with laws people are acting this way imagine how people would be like in a crypto world without laws.
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
Internet Freedom for African Communities
May 27, 2020, 06:26:28 PM
Since the last time there were down, I also don't receive any tokens when claiming on moondash or mooncash. I did however receive a payment a couple of days ago, so they are still paying.

You mean they are stilll paying sometimes, maybe!  Smiley
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
May 27, 2020, 05:21:20 PM
as of may 2020 coinpot has stopped paying, im not banned and got paid regularly for several years until this month, been two weeks waiting for withdraw, and nothing, i noticed awhile ago i wasnt getting the tokens for over a 100 claims in a day, then the withdraws just stopped, never once has it taken over 48 hours, and now 2 weeks, and nothing, its bad sign guys, and besides a site that does so well and has no support, is in it for him not us, and every site always ends up as a scam when they cant pay anymore

Since the last time there were down, I also don't receive any tokens when claiming on moondash or mooncash. I did however receive a payment a couple of days ago, so they are still paying.
Activity: 2
May 27, 2020, 01:11:34 PM
as of may 2020 coinpot has stopped paying, im not banned and got paid regularly for several years until this month, been two weeks waiting for withdraw, and nothing, i noticed awhile ago i wasnt getting the tokens for over a 100 claims in a day, then the withdraws just stopped, never once has it taken over 48 hours, and now 2 weeks, and nothing, its bad sign guys, and besides a site that does so well and has no support, is in it for him not us, and every site always ends up as a scam when they cant pay anymore
Activity: 12
May 18, 2020, 07:38:53 AM
Well, now I've seen it with my own eyes. I have been using Coinpot for some time, and have made several successful withdrawals.

I'd seen all the warnings, and didn't disbelieve them, but had never been burnt myself... until now.

I made a withdrawal request on the 16th (2 days ago) for some Litecoin. I only selected a portion of the Litecoin I had as it was the first time I'd withdrawn Litecoin from them and wanted to be sure it would go smoothly.

Well on the 17th, the site went down for maintenance without warning, and when it came back up, the withdrawal request had vanished from my Litecoin history, but I hadn't received them. The coins were still missing from my Coinpot balance, but to top it off, they had taken the coins twice! It was like I never had the coins when looking at my history, even the graph that shows historical balance showed that I never had them!

It wasn't a major amount in financial terms, but my trust is now hanging in the balance. If they do that to a large number of customers each time they have maintenance, it will mount up, and most people probably wont notice. Trust is paramount with these type of sites, and if they're skimming then they can do one!

I've emailed support, I'll see if they bother replying and report back. I guess it's possible that it was unintentional, but I somehow doubt it. In the meantime I've requested the withdrawal of the rest of my Coipot balance.
May 12, 2020, 05:46:22 PM
i also stopped working with them after 6 years now .....

coinpot is shit  Wink

Put it this way, if I found a way to completely block bots I would not let them have it!
Activity: 382
Merit: 5
May 12, 2020, 03:35:59 PM
i also stopped working with them after 6 years now .....

coinpot is shit  Wink
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
May 11, 2020, 08:44:22 PM

they are contactable, the support email address from their site is [email protected]
i have had 2 responses from them in the past to solve issues i had
i think they just decide not to waste time replying to users that they believe are scammers/cheaters

and im sure they pay everyone - except those that they believe are scammers/cheaters
their whole business revolves around users visiting their sites and viewing ads - why would they ban good honest users who are doing that?
it doesnt make business sense to turn away that ad revenue

this isnt a personal attack on you, so pls dont be so defensive
i just see 2 types of posts regularly in this thread...
1) users who have been banned
2) users who are boasting about or requesting information about how they can cheat the system
it doesn't take a genius to see that there is probably a big overlap between these 2 groups of users  Wink

What, that email is actually contactable?

So far I've never received any response from that support although it was support-related.
May 11, 2020, 03:29:30 PM
Well please consider that it is extremely annoying for someone like me who has done nothing against the rules but got screwed by them to then see people essentially posting that, "it is not a scam because I got paid",  or even worse, "you must have done soemthing wrong".

Screwing people over and then not replying and being totally uncontactable anywhere is just not acceptable. no matter how much you claim that it is. Nor is paying "most people".

It's ok I'm not taking it personally, still I think there is no excuse for rudeness. They are ignoring messages from users they have wrongly identified as bad in some way. They are wrong.... they get away with it because they have so many users and don't really care about the ones they scam, its just seen by them as an acceptable thing, but I don't accept it. I hope they lose lots of money somehow, like I said there is no excuse for rudeness.
May 10, 2020, 09:55:45 PM
Well please consider that it is extremely annoying for someone like me who has done nothing against the rules but got screwed by them to then see people essentially posting that, "it is not a scam because I got paid",  or even worse, "you must have done soemthing wrong".

Screwing people over and then not replying and being totally uncontactable anywhere is just not acceptable. no matter how much you claim that it is. Nor is paying "most people".

they are contactable, the support email address from their site is [email protected]
i have had 2 responses from them in the past to solve issues i had
i think they just decide not to waste time replying to users that they believe are scammers/cheaters

and im sure they pay everyone - except those that they believe are scammers/cheaters
their whole business revolves around users visiting their sites and viewing ads - why would they ban good honest users who are doing that?
it doesnt make business sense to turn away that ad revenue

i just see 2 types of posts regularly in this thread...
1) users who have been banned
2) users who are boasting about or requesting information about how they can cheat the system
it doesn't take a genius to see that there is probably a big overlap between these 2 groups of users  Wink
May 10, 2020, 08:23:19 PM

May 10, 2020, 07:07:11 PM
Everybody knows that support at coinpot is non existing, but they keep paying! Recent a BTC payment a couple of days ago without any problems.

To be accurate you should say they keep paying sometimes. Looking at this thread it is not just complaints about their support, many people are not getting paid too.

but most people are being paid or you would thousands of complaints. people rarely complain when they are being paid.

all that i can conclude from the posts on this thread is that most people are honest and use the faucets etc fairly and within the rules, but a few people don't.
also most people get paid and so rarely post here, but a few people don't get paid and they do post here.

for example the person above (Marksoftyler) is admitting that multiple people in the same household are hammering the faucets.
from coinpots point of view these will likely being all coming from the same IP address so would look like one person having multiple accounts and maybe using a bot to claim
its understandable that this would look suspicious. im just saying.
May 10, 2020, 06:24:02 PM
Everybody knows that support at coinpot is non existing, but they keep paying! Recent a BTC payment a couple of days ago without any problems.

To be accurate you should say they keep paying sometimes. Looking at this thread it is not just complaints about their support, many people are not getting paid too.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
May 10, 2020, 05:28:39 PM
Activity: 3
May 10, 2020, 05:13:45 PM
coinpot is a massive scam! so i have been using them for over a year with no issues withdrawing a dollar here and there, well since the pandemic there are 3 of us at my house 24/7 that have nothing better to do then claim every 5 minutes and crush the challenges... well because my account did so well they suspended everything, tried to withdraw a confirmation came threw and my btc is completly gone not even on a blockchain transaction... so moral is dont do well on coinpot or you will be deamed unfair and loose all of your progress... also their support is garbage and does not respond to any emails,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, at the numerous attempts to contact them with no response i honestly hope the scumbags get run over by a mac truck and god feeds them cactus from their rear ends for being such low life pos... i have photo evidence of this and also a video of a withdraw just vanishing with them! i warn you all now to stop using these scumbag scammers now!!!!
February 26, 2020, 07:24:33 AM
They rarely, if ever, respond to their "support" address. It's fine for a while and then suddenly for no given reason they stop paying. Some who are still getting paid seem to think that so long as they are getting paid it's not a scam, regardless of the obviously large number of people who have been screwed over by them.

It's like me going into a court where a burglar is being charged and telling the judge well he hasn't burgled my house so you should dismiss the case!

Sheesh!
Pages:
Jump to: