Pages:
Author

Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS - page 18. (Read 4331 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
All the speed issues are fixed! Rewards has been raised as well almost double from before! Also Bonus rewards has been increased!
Captcha issues has been fixed as well and now we have random captcha instead of just the solvemedia. Also there can be hidden captcha which will show up once in a while and if you failed to solve it more than 10 times you will be blocked forever!
Activity: 2

Hi. The idea of exchanging B3 coins into other coins is great, but I hope you'll give coin lovers the option to hold on to it like the possibility of withdrawing in an external wallet. Just a food for the thought.

Hi, yes we have no issue at all if users want to keep it but as most of the users were worried what will happen to all their b3 balance and we were getting hundreds of mails about it so we had no choice but to provide alternative for the users who don’t want to wait. But yes if some users want to hold on to it they can for sure.

[/quote]
Thanks for your response but what I'm trying to point-out is still loom. I am not an IT guy and I really don't know what keeps you from making it possible for B3 coin to be withdrawn on an external wallet. I've been claiming other coins that are not listed in faucethub but I am able to withdraw it to my mobile wallet. I hope you'll give a clear answer as to why it is not possible to be withdrawn in an external wallet to have a clear understanding.
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
Btw ........ has anyone noticed and kind of increase in speed of the site?

It's tuesday and

... site getting slow will be resolved by Monday!

I've checked just now, from clicking a faucet before the 12 seconds timer even appears it takes another 10 seconds, then after solving the captach, from clicking "get my reward" until the reward shows up takes over 30 seconds and clicking to get back to the faucet list takes another 10 seconds.

I'd say that's slower than ever before.
Hi, i am not really sure we have mentioned $0.15 reward because that is not possible for any of the faucets with the current advertisement payouts and crypto rates! And we have a rewards down for a period only it will surely be increased and yes we also have bonus options where users can get more rewards and soon we will make it unlimited bonus claims as well.

You have not specifically pointed that out, but it was what you in fact did pay when I first came to your faucet, also it's the bottom end of value I'm willing to spend time on.
Also I never said $0.15, but 0.15 CENTS.

When Dogecoin was worth $0.017, you paid 13,500,000, which equals roughly 0.22 cents a claim.
Other coins I have no precise values, but were in a similar range, some higher, some lower, on average just under 0.2 cents.

Then Dogecoin collapsed, today it is worth $0.006 and you pay 7,500,000 which equals roughly 0.045 cents, meaning it takes 23 claims to get to ONE penny.
Under these conditions the price of electricity for running a computer alone during the 12 seconds waiting timer before captcha BY FAR exceeds the value of the claim.

Or in other words, if you believe "that is not possible", then I must reply, for me (as well as for ALL other users capable of calculating the cost of electricity) it is not possible to use your faucet.
After all I know a full dozen faucets that pay over 0.5 cents per claim and a ton more that find it VERY possible paying over 0.15 cents per claim.

So I guess we will have to find out how you as well as my electricity provider like it, when I am no longer functioning as a hub, funneling money from you to them, simply because there is literally LESS than NOTHING in it for me.
Hi, we are already working on the issue of site slow it will be fixed soon.

How about adjusting claim values?

I mean

0.075 Doge per claim, that's $0.0005, meaning only 1/3 of the 0.15 cents you mentioned above.
BTC 10 Satoshi is $0.001, also 50% below 0.15 cents.

And so on and so on, there literally isn't any faucet on your site that pays 0.15 cents per claim.

Hi, i am not really sure we have mentioned $0.15 reward because that is not possible for any of the faucets with the current advertisement payouts and crypto rates! And we have a rewards down for a period only it will surely be increased and yes we also have bonus options where users can get more rewards and soon we will make it unlimited bonus claims as well.

Hi. The idea of exchanging B3 coins into other coins is great, but I hope you'll give coin lovers the option to hold on to it like the possibility of withdrawing in an external wallet. Just a food for the thought.

Hi, yes we have no issue at all if users want to keep it but as most of the users were worried what will happen to all their b3 balance and we were getting hundreds of mails about it so we had no choice but to provide alternative for the users who don’t want to wait. But yes if some users want to hold on to it they can for sure.

============New Update Regarding B3 Coin.============

As we already know B3 has been converted into KB3 by their developers, and there is no possibility of it to make it to faucethub anytime soon we have decided to exchange all the B3 coins into ETH. So what you have claimed you can withdraw it! You can now exchange the coins by going to http://coinpot.win/settings/withdraw/b3coin We will be keeping B3 for sometime maybe if sometime it make to faucethub even if not you will have the possibility to convert it to ETH to withdraw.

And If there is anything you would like to see on CoinPot you can always let us know and we will try our best to bring it on board!

Happy Fauceting!

How about adjusting claim values?

I mean

0.075 Doge per claim, that's $0.0005, meaning only 1/3 of the 0.15 cents you mentioned above.
BTC 10 Satoshi is $0.001, also 50% below 0.15 cents.

And so on and so on, there literally isn't any faucet on your site that pays 0.15 cents per claim.
Sorry for the delayed responses For any query. For faster support everyone can e-mail us at [email protected]

About all the questions about captcha issue and site getting slow will be resolved by Monday! If you have any question and need faster response you can mail our support 24/7
That happens when you double click the claim button or hit enter after captcha input and then click the button also.
It's a logic consequence of the site being so slow, makes users believe it didn't take the click, where clicking again gets to the error.

.... and yes, after a given amount (still waiting for a reply of how that's calculated and whether or not those get deleted if you don't do a wrong one for a while) of wrong captchas you get blocked for an hour.
The past couple of days, when I claim from the faucet, I get a warning that the captcha was wrong, but coins are still added to my balance and the countdown timer starts.  I know that the captcha was right.  Will I still get penalized for this?
Activity: 3
HI.
how to contact admin coinpot for playback about withdraw?
I can't fine fot contact admin.
Didn't you say this faucet should become faster?
How come it is slower than ever?
Not only this annoying 12 seconds timer before every captcha, after solving a captcha there's a 20 seconds lag before it shows how much you claimed and lets you go back to the list of faucets.
Trying to claim from all your faucets in a row takes over 20 minutes, which makes the option to claim once every 15 minutes rather ridiculous, let alone the fact that 10 times less than 0.1 cent in value or a total of 1 cent for all the claims in a row at a timing of 20 minutes gives a value that even workers in Bangladesh wouldn't get up for in the morning.

This is so incredibly slow, I can make 9 claims from all 9 faucets your direct competition has in between 2 claims from your site.

Your server is actually so slow that during the 15 minutes waiting timer it displays in between claims, even this timer loses 3 minutes towards real time, meaning if you refresh the page when it says 3 minutes left, after refresh it says ready to claim.
Is the answer a secret, or have you overlooked the question?

Since I once in a while have a typo in a captcha and there's always the message that too many wrong captchas will block the account and since I already was blocked for an hour once, what's the rule for how many wrong captchas can one have per day or per week and is there a risk of getting completely banned?

Hi, As of the captcha issues we are already having word with solvemedia team and they will fix this as they say, For right now we unblock the users if they get blocked by captcha issue. And no there is no secret answer we always try to solve the issue when we get any report about it Smiley

Well, just in time.
With these incredible scribbles I'm getting around noon CET (really worst time of the day), I just had my next 1 hour block.
I assume there's no point in asking for an unblock because you won't be able to react within an hour.

Since this is the second time in 2 weeks, I'm still afraid it might block me all together, but if you say you unblock then, that's all fine.
Question remains, why would you block users from using your site?
Aren't active users your source of income, while blocked users don't have any advantage for you?
At least for users that are in touch with you here in the forum, where it is obvious they are real humans, you should consider a white list or something, so they don't even get a next to impossible captcha to solve in the first place.

Since I once in a while have a typo in a captcha and there's always the message that too many wrong captchas will block the account and since I already was blocked for an hour once, what's the rule for how many wrong captchas can one have per day or per week and is there a risk of getting completely banned?

Hi, As of the captcha issues we are already having word with solvemedia team and they will fix this as they say, For right now we unblock the users if they get blocked by captcha issue. And no there is no secret answer we always try to solve the issue when we get any report about it Smiley

Hi!
I think something really strange happened when I converted my b3coins to etherum. It gave me only 50 satoshi. This is less than the amount of satoshi the etherum faucet is giving. I was checking conversion rates around and it seems very wrong comparing with the b3coins I had, more than 5 millions satoshi.

Hi,
Exchange rates are properly appropriate. I hope you are checking rates of B3 not KB3 as B3 developers have launched KB3 and it all messed up. B3 rate is 1 sat BTC and KB3 rate is 180 sat BTC.

I checked it and it doesn't make any sense. The lesson is to never pre-claim coins again. Two months doing that and it was a completely waste of time with all those unclear conversions.

Hi, here you can see B3 exchange rates https://www.coinexchange.io/market/B3/BTC 1 sat and no one even buying them Smiley and as of the unclear conversions we have purchased this website now only and we are still paying off what users have even from the before. And it is not really a fault of website either. The B3 developers messed everything up but we still chose to pay users somehow not like many other website which just removed the coin and gone forward Smiley

i have been trying to withdraw black coin for the last 2 days and its telling me the faucet doesnt have enough to pay me. how much longer before the blackcoin faucet will be filled so i can withdraw ?

Hi, Blackcoin is filled sorry for the delay as there was no blk in exchange since 2 days.

Tenía  litecoin y ahora no tengo nada???
que hago??

Здpaвcтвyйтe! Я paбoтaю нa Baшeм caйтe cpaвнитeльнo нeдaвнo и нeмнoгo paзoчapoвaлacь.Bвoжy кaпчy пpaвильнo ( пepeпpoвepяю ) и нaчинaeтcя нeпpиятнoe, a вы пишитe в жёлтoй paмoчкe oшибкa и зaблoкиpoвaли вчepa и ceгoдня нa чac caйт.Пpoвepьтe пoжaлyйcтa. C кaпчeй нaдo чтo тo иcпpaвить, yжe пo бyквaм ввoжy и oшибoк нeт

English Please? Smiley
Activity: 1
Здpaвcтвyйтe! Я paбoтaю нa Baшeм caйтe cpaвнитeльнo нeдaвнo и нeмнoгo paзoчapoвaлacь.Bвoжy кaпчy пpaвильнo ( пepeпpoвepяю ) и нaчинaeтcя нeпpиятнoe, a вы пишитe в жёлтoй paмoчкe oшибкa и зaблoкиpoвaли вчepa и ceгoдня нa чac caйт.Пpoвepьтe пoжaлyйcтa. C кaпчeй нaдo чтo тo иcпpaвить, yжe пo бyквaм ввoжy и oшибoк нeт
Activity: 39
i have been trying to withdraw black coin for the last 2 days and its telling me the faucet doesnt have enough to pay me. how much longer before the blackcoin faucet will be filled so i can withdraw ?
Pages:
Jump to: