Pages:
Author

Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS - page 20. (Read 4331 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
your captche is not good configure

Hi, can you please explain the issue more so we can check and resolve?
Activity: 1
your captche is not good configure
All the issues with withdrawal limit not changing has been fixed completely please check it out.
Hey there,

Huh maybe i have to qualify me to get a free lottery-ticket after a claim  Huh

claim every day but i get no tickets..!?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UUOStgx7Kcd7uLLn1

File Cool

Hi, There are no free tickets for claiming from the faucets anymore. Only free tickets are provided when you play games. Unless you can only purchase the tickets to take a part in the Pot.

Hi,
I have received this error: Something is wrong. Coin address invalid. Contact the site administrator.
My coin address is from Faucethub.io
What can I do so I can transfer the funds?
Thanks,

Hi, Please email us with your username, email and screenshot of error [email protected] so we can check what it the issue and resolve it for you.
Activity: 1
Hi,
I have received this error: Something is wrong. Coin address invalid. Contact the site administrator.
My coin address is from Faucethub.io
What can I do so I can transfer the funds?
Thanks,
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hey there,

Huh maybe i have to qualify me to get a free lottery-ticket after a claim  Huh

claim every day but i get no tickets..!?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UUOStgx7Kcd7uLLn1

File Cool
some of my daily withdraws are not restarting over

hi

i have a problem

My potcoin withdrawal is not reset from 2 days ago

I want you to check it out

Hi, please clear cache and cookies and try as we have fixed it yesterday and there is no error from our side as of now. If you still get the error please take screenshot and e-mail our team at [email protected] we will help you out for sure.

Congrats CoinPOT.win you have been added to CryptoNinja.co on the top FaucetHub Links page:

http://cryptoninja.co/page/2/

Keep up the good work!

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Congrats CoinPOT.win you have been added to CryptoNinja.co on the top FaucetHub Links page:

http://cryptoninja.co/page/2/

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 3
hi

i have a problem

My potcoin withdrawal is not reset from 2 days ago

I want you to check it out
Activity: 2
some of my daily withdraws are not restarting over
Don't forget to take part in daily lottery current pot is 5k+ sats and rising Get free tickets by playing our games or buy tickets with any coin.   Cool
========== BTC And BCH are now added as well so if you have balances you can withdraw =============

We are also upgrading the servers (it won't take site down or anything) Soon you will have a fast loading site sorry for all the inconvenience!
Please help, all I did was update and change my wallet addresses and my account is now limited/locked. Will you please unlock it?

Thanks,
Kyle

Hi, Please email us with your username and email address at [email protected] and we will review why it happened and unblock for sure. Thanks
i need help my account is not reseting daily cash out and i dont get any tickets for doing faucets just seeing if its all around or just me and other stuff ill get into if someone can help me

Hi, Please try the withdrawal again it will work as we have fixed it. About the tickets we are only giving free tickets on playing the games not on faucet claims anymore Smiley

Good morning, I'm a coinpot user and my coins are not in B3coin anymore, how do I make withdrawals since the wallet was registered and it was not possible just for faucethubio? thank you and the same site of hugs hugs I'm waiting for you had many b3 coins in the wallet

Hi, As faucethub is saying now that B3 is not going launch on faucethub anytime soon due to the issues with B3 so we decided to off the faucets of B3. Your all pending balance is safe soon we will convert them into BTC and possible other coins.

The B3coins are still in your account, only the faucet to claim more of them has been closed.
There's still no option for withdrawing them, but (if I got that right) they have announced above in this topic, they might convert them to some other coin.

Thank you for answering. And i was just reading your comment about the current payouts, as you have seen the market going up an down every second we can really put a fixed reward but yes for sure we are trying to get our dynamic rewards fixed so users can get the rewards according to the current rate for sure and i know its frustrating that all the issues and everything, but we have just purchased the site and we are trying our real best to make the system more better everyday.
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
The B3coins are still in your account, only the faucet to claim more of them has been closed.
There's still no option for withdrawing them, but (if I got that right) they have announced above in this topic, they might convert them to some other coin.
Good morning, I'm a coinpot user and my coins are not in B3coin anymore, how do I make withdrawals since the wallet was registered and it was not possible just for faucethubio? thank you and the same site of hugs hugs I'm waiting for you had many b3 coins in the wallet
i need help my account is not reseting daily cash out and i dont get any tickets for doing faucets just seeing if its all around or just me and other stuff ill get into if someone can help me

Quote from: Tarikbitco on Today at 01:35:07 PM

Quote from: Tarikbitco on Today at 09:16:38 AM

ok how i can send screenshot and where?Huh

you can use http://prnt.sc to take screen shots or you can mail us the at [email protected]

Please help!

I can't login and your "Forgot Password" Function doesn't work. It says Mail send but I wait since 1-2h. No, NONE Mail from you. Not in normal, not in SPAM eg Folder. NONE.

Please provide us your email and username so we can check it out please mail the details at [email protected]
Activity: 32
Please help!

I can't login and your "Forgot Password" Function doesn't work. It says Mail send but I wait since 1-2h. No, NONE Mail from you. Not in normal, not in SPAM eg Folder. NONE.
Activity: 163
Merit: 3
Look  great will be first one who play in that one
Pages:
Jump to: