Pages:
Author

Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS - page 23. (Read 4331 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Potcoin cannot be withdrawn, pops up a load of error upon withdraw request.
Furthermore one cannot register a Potcoin address at Faucethub, because Faucethub calls correct wallet addresses invalid anyway.

Question: Why do you allow claims

blackcoin 160000
peercoin 6000
primecoin 100000

every 15 minutes, but then limit withdrawals to the value of 4-5 claims a day?

Last question: Any idea when Faucethub will add B3Coin or when you will offer a different withdrawal method?

Hi,

As the Potcoin wallet is still under maintenance on faucethub the withdraw is currently not possible but it will be up today hopefully and that is the reason no one is able to use pot wallet on faucethub as well.

About the withdrawal limits we have it placed so people could withdraw once in a day instead of withdrawing after every claim and also we limit it because we have more than 90k users on the site so everyone can get their earning everyday.

About B3 we are not sure when it will be launched to fh or it will be ever thats why we are working on a solution to convert b3 to other coins so users can withdraw their b3 balance to it.

Regards

WARNING: Your account is locked or limited!

WHY MY ACCOUNT 'WARNING: Your account is locked or limited!"

i did'nt wrong captcha, but your systeme have prb withe loading captcha. can you do somthing please

my account usernam Tarikbitco

thanks best regards

Hi,

I will have it checked ASAP and let you know why your account must have been blocked though there are some possible reasons like you have multiple accounts on fh or on coinpot, or you are using vpn or using your ref on traffic exchange. Rest we will have it checked and let you know soon

Regards
Activity: 6
WARNING: Your account is locked or limited!

WHY MY ACCOUNT 'WARNING: Your account is locked or limited!"

i did'nt wrong captcha, but your systeme have prb withe loading captcha. can you do somthing please

my account usernam Tarikbitco

thanks best regards
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
Potcoin cannot be withdrawn, pops up a load of error upon withdraw request.
Furthermore one cannot register a Potcoin address at Faucethub, because Faucethub calls correct wallet addresses invalid anyway.

Question: Why do you allow claims

blackcoin 160000
peercoin 6000
primecoin 100000

every 15 minutes, but then limit withdrawals to the value of 4-5 claims a day?

Last question: Any idea when Faucethub will add B3Coin or when you will offer a different withdrawal method?
Faucet Rewards Has Been Increased 5-10 Times Don't Miss Out And Claim Big!
============== POT coin is now available to claim ==============
Don't Forget to Checkout Our New Mining And CoinPot Lottery! Big Winnings Waiting For You!
Big winnings  lottery for now ?

Current Pot is a bit low but it all depends on the users the more they purchase the tickets the more the pot gets filled!
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
Don't Forget to Checkout Our New Mining And CoinPot Lottery! Big Winnings Waiting For You!
Big winnings  lottery for now ?
For any skeptics, I process withdrawals from Coinpot.win every night. They payout just fine. http://prntscr.com/i5f00n

OP, earlier in this thread, you stated you would have BCH and BTC faucets up and running by the end of the month. How is this going? Since those two currencies are worth a lot more than any other coin you currently have on coinpot.win, I think your claims would shoot through the roof. Also, do you plan on highering the maximum withdrawals for each coin in the future?

Hi Coins4Days,

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it Smiley

And yes we will have the BCH and BTC up soon actually we are working on a upgrade once its done we will have all the currencies and also the withdrawals will be unlimited.

Regards
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
For any skeptics, I process withdrawals from Coinpot.win every night. They payout just fine. http://prntscr.com/i5f00n

OP, earlier in this thread, you stated you would have BCH and BTC faucets up and running by the end of the month. How is this going? Since those two currencies are worth a lot more than any other coin you currently have on coinpot.win, I think your claims would shoot through the roof. Also, do you plan on highering the maximum withdrawals for each coin in the future?
============== Bumping The Post For New Users Smiley ===============
How do I edit my wallets for withdrawal? When I tap the update wallets button, a little yellow box appears above all wallets that says "warning" but nothing else. All wallet ID's say 0. http://prntscr.com/i3qwyk

Is this supposed to happen? Not sure how to edit my wallets if that's the case.

Hi,

Please select those ‘0’ and paste the wallet address it will work.

Regards

Thanks! Not sure why I didn't try that. It seems that your ETH and Dash balances are dry. Nothing to worry about, just a friendly reminder. Thanks for bringing this faucet back - I hope it's here to stay. All other withdrawals worked like a charm! http://prntscr.com/i461cv

Hi,

Great it worked for you Smiley
And yes actually i am out of town and having low connectivity thats why it ran dry but we have filled some and more will be filled.

And it will stay forever for sure Smiley

Regards,
FuriousCoin Team
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
How do I edit my wallets for withdrawal? When I tap the update wallets button, a little yellow box appears above all wallets that says "warning" but nothing else. All wallet ID's say 0. http://prntscr.com/i3qwyk

Hi,

Regards

Thanks! Not sure why I didn't try that. It seems that your ETH and Dash balances are dry. Nothing to worry about, just a friendly reminder. Thanks for bringing this faucet back - I hope it's here to stay. All other withdrawals worked like a charm! http://prntscr.com/i461cv

Hi,

Regards
bit.ly/Coins4Hash

Activity: 47
yes that issue is fixed and the unlimited claim are back, nice to know. glad to see this site back again, good luck and good work to the new owner
Hello Everyone,

Issues of "A claim from this IP was already made" has been fixed Smiley Please let us know if you face any issues or have some feedback or feature request.

Regards
FuriousCoin Team
Great to see this unique faucet back to business. Finally I was able to withdraw my earnings. And it's good to see that there are now less popups than it was previously - now it's more convenient to use it. But how about B3coin? It's not guaranteed that B3Coin will be added to Faucethub, so we won't be able to withdraw it?
P.S. Where are BTC and BCH faucets?

Thank you for the nice words and we are happy that you like it. Soon we will be having more games and other things integrated. And popups will be decreased further once we will have a good userbase.

About B3 if it doesn't get to FH by the end of this month then we will be exchanging them into other coin or we will pay to the b3 wallets.

BTC and BCH will be live by the end of this month as well once we finish upgrading the servers and site.

Regards
FuriousCoin Team
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Great to see this unique faucet back to business. Finally I was able to withdraw my earnings. And it's good to see that there are now less popups than it was previously - now it's more convenient to use it. But how about B3coin? It's not guaranteed that B3Coin will be added to Faucethub, so we won't be able to withdraw it?
P.S. Where are BTC and BCH faucets?
Same here. I can't get any faucet because it always shows this message. I tried Doge, bitcore and b3coin.

why when i claim from the faucets this message appears "A claim from this IP was already made"?

We are trying to find this issue and we will fix this as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Pages:
Jump to: