Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 13. (Read 7625 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 04:32:34 PM
I never choose coins for long-term storage - they choose me. If I bought a coin and it fell heavily in price, it automatically goes on long-term storage until the price starts to rise.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
November 07, 2018, 02:12:42 PM
Stellar is attracting a lot of investors right now and some of the ICOs have shifted to that platform. It is having good future potential. Another coin which is having good future potential is Cardano (ADA), which is based on Haskell algorithm.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 01:42:55 PM
For long-term investment it is currently difficult to choose a coin. In my opinion bitcoin, ethereum is traditional. And in this company I will take EOS. This is the only coin that for 2018 has not filed practically and will grow along with the market in and of itself.
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
November 07, 2018, 02:45:13 AM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.

if you are , make save investment the answer is Bitcoin, but if you are want more profitable ,
I  think  LOKI is a good investment for long terms.
they have good developer and funding development for long time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 02:33:24 AM
I am absolutely sure that now there are really excellent conditions for promising conditions in the purchase of Ethereum, Ripple, Waves and BTC. For me, they always remain the most reliable cryptocurrency, which will eventually restore their previous positions, and from next year they will begin to actively increase.
Activity: 154
November 06, 2018, 05:37:18 AM
I hold all year Ethereum and bitcoin. In bitcoin, I store capital because I do not trust any Fiat currency... But the Ethereum, should be a good idea to multiply my investment.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 05:36:33 AM
XLM had a ton of good news over the last couple months, when we get into a real bull run xlm is gonna pop. I’ve been accumulating more on the way up but I know we are in for some 20% swings at some point.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 06, 2018, 05:04:41 AM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
I suggest you hold some low-priced tokens, such as some valuable new altcoins.
Activity: 283
November 06, 2018, 04:07:51 AM
if you look at the market, you will see that most of the coins in the market are experiencing very drastic price reductions and that now almost all coins are good to buy and hold in the long run, but may also be risky because the market conditions are not stable and uncertain, we cannot determine when the price of coins purchased will go up or down, so if you want to hold a coin you should wait until the market conditions really recover.
Activity: 322
November 06, 2018, 03:57:34 AM
I now mainly work with reliable and stable cryptocurrencies, which over time in any case will restore their former positions. These examples for me are now BTC, Ethereum, Ripple, Waves and NEO, I believe in their prospects for stable development in the long term.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 03:41:55 AM
long term there will be a lot of factors that influence.  Choose a crypto feature characters strong system is a good way to do. Ripple now has a pretty good improvement and for investment opportunities as well as have a ripple like the ethereum. may be seen occasionally ripple could rise to the position of the ethereum, and certainly indicates ripple has the potential to be great.
Activity: 602
November 06, 2018, 03:28:07 AM
Coin that I can hold for now is a recommendation for Eos and Neo, both of these coins are also worthy of calculation and if you hold it now and sell when the price goes up it will certainly benefit
brand new
Activity: 0
November 05, 2018, 07:49:41 AM
The THEKEY project is developing an Identification Verification tool with a blockchain-based dynamic multi-dimension identification. The project is s decentralised ecosystem of Identity Verification Tool constantly employing National Big-data and blockchain.
Activity: 17
November 06, 2018, 03:27:34 AM
There are so many crypto coins that are worth for holding in a long term. Basically, they are also the cryptos that are listed on top of the list among the rest. One good example of coins that are good for holding are Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, Neo, EOS, and IOTA.
Activity: 15
November 06, 2018, 03:16:00 AM
I think that the best after the ethereum is ripple. Because it has great potential and many opportunities. Many projects are connected with it. I believe in it.
Activity: 2
November 05, 2018, 07:41:47 AM
There are so many crypto coins that are worth for holding in a long term. Basically, they are also the cryptos that are listed on top of the list among the rest. One good example of coins that are good for holding are Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, Neo, EOS, and IOTA.
Activity: 18
November 06, 2018, 03:13:09 AM
Today many are talking about EOS, I am also interested in this coin. Because the longer the better the development and the more stable the price.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 05, 2018, 07:37:03 AM
However, Long term HOLD is not always the right thing to do, you should keep a close watch on market and trade according to market sentiments so that you can always accumulate during dips and convert in profits when it hits the target. Blind holding is never profitable.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 03:04:39 AM
I keep NEO, I think this is the most promising project on the market today. I also want to buy ADA and EOS, great projects with a great idea and team. For such projects, the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 9
November 06, 2018, 03:04:30 AM
How do you know that? Now there is nothing definite. The only currency for a long time is ETH ... The rest is an investment for a moment.
Pages:
Jump to: