Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 9. (Read 7625 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 07:22:02 PM
I agree with you. But to be honest it is always difficult for me to make a decision as I always hesitate whether I am doing right or wrong. I do my own research but Iam never sure whether I have chosen the right coin or not.
Activity: 11
November 11, 2018, 07:18:52 PM
I think that besides bitcoin and ethereum, you can also invest in ripple and EOS. This is a very good coin I believe in them about expecting them to grow a lot.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 07:14:15 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.

if you are , make save investment the answer is Bitcoin, but if you are want more profitable ,
I  think  LOKI is a good investment for long terms.
they have good developer and funding development for long time.
coin held I recommend Ripple for this period. I suggest Ripple upon the development and my experience with the Ripple.
 so I'm having a great advantage by holding the Ripple in the market conditions like these.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
(。◕‿◕。)
November 11, 2018, 07:12:59 PM
I think a good coin for holding is PCHAIN. Why? PCHAIN deploys mutlichain system to support EVM or Etherum Virtual Machine making large scale Dapps possible. With PCHAIN scalability there's no doubt it is one of the tokens to be watched for.
November 11, 2018, 07:09:07 PM
No one will tell you 100% what to buy.Take the top 20-30 coins and choose yourself.Something will rise in price, something is not.In any case,success will be at the coins with a working product, team and capitalization.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
November 11, 2018, 07:03:04 PM
Coin recommendations to be held in the long run are certain coins that have a strong defense and good prospects going forward. I chose EOS, Waves, and NEO to hold it. In my opinion, their prospects are quite promising and quite skilled in developing and marketing their coins. So that the value can increase even higher.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 11, 2018, 05:30:50 PM
I tend to want to rely on XLM to be invested in the long term because with the exchange rate movements that often show an increase makes me more motivated and interested in continuing to use it as a means of income in the future.
November 11, 2018, 06:58:18 PM
I think it is a good choice to hold some of the top cryptocurrencies in this market, such as EOS, LTC, NEO. These are very good cryptocurrencies, I believe that waiting for the market to pick up, they will have a lot of room for growth, so investing in them in the future you will get huge profits.
Activity: 28
November 11, 2018, 06:55:28 PM
My suggestion to you to hold is NEO, EOS, and ADA these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profits from investing it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 11, 2018, 06:53:14 PM
My suggestion would be MRPH or Morpheus Network tokens dont get confused with Morpheus Labs because they are not the same. MRPH is decentralizing the world's supply chain with block chain technology. Already partnered with some of the world's biggest shipping companies. In Q1 2019 MRPH will burning the excess tokens making its value even more higher for the following days to come.
November 11, 2018, 06:53:08 PM
My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.
brand new
November 11, 2018, 05:24:34 PM
There are many people who are holding IOTA, I think it is a good coin.
Activity: 12
November 11, 2018, 06:51:11 PM
For me the best coins to hold are utility tokens specially project who promotes renewable energy !
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 06:50:52 PM
Wondering the coins to hold now? Well don't worry because there are lot of great coins in  the crypto market.
Coins like bitcoin and ethereum are to be held because of its earning.
November 11, 2018, 06:50:07 PM
My suggestion to you to hold is NEO, EOS, and ADA these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profits from investing it.
Activity: 9
November 11, 2018, 06:37:03 PM
November 11, 2018, 06:31:50 PM
I think Litecoin is a very good cryptocurrency, and it suddenly rose to a very high price in the last bull market. So I believe that there will be more room for growth in the future, and now is a good time to invest in it because its price has dropped a lot.
brand new
November 10, 2018, 05:08:49 PM
Keeping it simple, after Bitcoin, ETH, next stable coin to hold is NEO and other tokens on NEO blockchain like ONT, etc.
November 11, 2018, 06:28:00 PM
A good list of really not bad coins, but I think that many now realize that the altcoins are lowered than it could be imagined. Now the situation is very sad. As soon as bitcoin starts to move up, we will again see the growth of Altcoins
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 06:23:58 PM
the best coins to hold are those that are more likely not to burn out, and these are the ones that will least sell on the stock exchange, even if they are massive
Pages:
Jump to: