Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 10. (Read 7625 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 06:20:08 PM
I think that the best alternatives to bitcoins are ARDOR (ARDR) - A virtual ecosystem developed on a blockbuster, offering users convenient ways to scale the network. In fact, this is the second generation of Nxt, but more perfect: ARDOR provides the ability to create your own child chains within the system. Through this platform, any company can create their own coins and receive a commission for their transfer. And transactions within the network are almost instantaneous: it usually takes 60 seconds, or even less.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
November 09, 2018, 07:11:27 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
DASH, LTC, And RVN coins, This coins is what I kept in my wallet. I stordled them all in one app and pretty sure that is all safe and secure  I believe that this coins has a promising future, this is few of the most established coins being created and the development is keEP on growing. I'm decided to store it my HODLER wallet, I like tge idea that this coins are well safe in the only open source multiwallet like mine. Check it out to start your easy way of investment.
Activity: 14
November 11, 2018, 06:19:57 PM
since market bloody again today after sec postponed about ETF, i think no other option except holding all of our asset.if we dont do this, and sell our asset its value only left 20% maximum.and its harmed us
Activity: 28
November 11, 2018, 06:14:41 PM
For long term investments, I'm hodling TRX, XRP, and the waves. They are really good coins and I see them doing well in the near future.
November 11, 2018, 06:14:29 PM
Referee Economy Blackport. These coins are of a great fundamental nature, and I'm sure they're very underrated. If you plan to invest in them for 1-2 years, I'm sure everyone can give x10 + a profit. At what price to buy, decide for yourself, but in terms of long-term investment, I don't think it makes sense.
November 11, 2018, 06:14:18 PM
I love financial blockchain projects because of their long-term potential, and I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...
brand new
Activity: 0
November 09, 2018, 06:29:51 PM
I think it could be AELF (ELF) - A self-developing platform that should become a real panacea for anyone who works with digital currency and needs different tools to perform a task. The platform aelf is characterized by phenomenal multitasking and the ability to quickly and easily adapt to any user need.
Activity: 11
November 11, 2018, 06:12:50 PM
My portfolio consists mainly of ICX and EOS 40 + 40 percent and about 20 percent Ethereum which we exclude at will of the author.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 09, 2018, 06:27:45 PM
My suggestion to you to hold is NEO, EOS, and ADA these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profits from investing it.
November 11, 2018, 06:11:26 PM
long term maybe XLM , XRP waves and neo , that all coin have good fundamental on the crypto and have many support from many exchange , good luck
November 11, 2018, 05:58:59 PM
STELLAR LUMENS (XLM). Stellar is called a decentralized consent platform that supports any type of crypto currency. Moreover, it is equipped with a built-in decentralized exchange. Service developers are confident that this simple and effective technology will help improve the financial infrastructure in the world.
November 11, 2018, 05:52:31 PM
How do you know that? Now there is nothing definite. The only currency for a long time is ETH ... The rest is an investment for a moment.
November 11, 2018, 05:42:58 PM
STELLAR LUMENS (XLM). Stellar is called a decentralized consent platform that supports any type of crypto currency. Moreover, it is equipped with a built-in decentralized exchange. Service developers are confident that this simple and effective technology will help improve the financial infrastructure in the world.
Activity: 9
November 11, 2018, 05:42:51 PM
There are a lot of crypto coins that have great potential, like EOS is a good coin but more than that there is ethereum with good performance and technology. Remember that don't invest in one coin, it's better to have several types of coins, because that will reduce the risk.
Activity: 11
November 11, 2018, 05:40:55 PM
They are quite reliable because of the good feedback they get from their investors. This is a coin that doesn't need to be doubted.
November 11, 2018, 05:40:45 PM
For me the best coins to hold are utility tokens specially project who promotes renewable energy !
November 11, 2018, 05:39:24 PM
yes, we have to keep up to date with it so we don't miss information
November 11, 2018, 05:38:58 PM
My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 05:37:28 PM
XML and NEO is good after BTC and ETH to invest in. Lately there have been series of competition in the market even though if we talk about it many are scam and one needs to be extremely careful. Make research on what ever project you want to invest in so as not to fall victim of scam
Activity: 8
November 11, 2018, 05:35:51 PM
I suggest you buy and hold NEO and Monero. These are very promising altcoin. NEO is called the Asian dragon, it was born in China, NEO has the technology and direction is quite similar to Ethereum. I believe in the future NEO will grow and compete with Ethereum. Monero offers privacy, every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous. No third party can find the Monero user information.
Pages:
Jump to: