Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 16. (Read 7628 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 03:22:11 AM
They are quite reliable because of the good feedback they get from their investors. This is a coin that doesn't need to be doubted.
Activity: 8
November 05, 2018, 03:21:24 AM
For me the best coins to hold are utility tokens specially project who promotes renewable energy !
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 03:20:37 AM
I prefer to holding neo based tokens and neo but I think best way is trading on this market when if the bear market not starting. And I want to hold my bounty earnings on my wallet
Activity: 8
November 05, 2018, 03:19:43 AM
If bitcoin and etherium are excluded, then it's worth trying Neo and Eos, in my opinion this is the most optimal option
Activity: 7
November 05, 2018, 03:15:09 AM
Litecoin is always a good alt to hold and even gather some more in time as prices are still going down. When we talk about tech develop, litecoin is not so good and it has nothing good to offer instead of segwit so this is where I would start to be more carefull when I'm thinking to invest big amount of money into litecoin.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
I counsel Ripple and DENT as a result of they need an operating product and their price is underneath $1, therefore, it's sensible to shop for coins like this, conjointly coins from the highest ten list of coinmarketcap were sensible to carry as they'd gain quality from crypto-community.
Activity: 10
November 05, 2018, 03:14:07 AM
However, Long term HOLD is not always the right thing to do, you should keep a close watch on market and trade according to market sentiments so that you can always accumulate during dips and convert in profits when it hits the target. Blind holding is never profitable.
Activity: 532
November 04, 2018, 04:55:45 PM
Я дyмaю, чтo тeпepь вы мoжeтe инвecтиpoвaть в дoлгocpoчнyю пepcпeктивy, тaкиe кaк мoнeты (Bitcoin, Ethereum), EOS, Ripple, OMG, NEO, Litecoin, Waves и Dash.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
November 04, 2018, 04:47:07 PM
Are you for real? doge is a complete mess. it is possible that it will become worthless in one day and become a useless piece of dirt
Perhaps he included the DOGE to their list hoping for pump, which recently has happened with this coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 04, 2018, 04:38:04 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
I wonder why you are excluding bitcoin and ethereum. Does it mean you have invested into them. Most times before i follow people's advise, i would have been ready to do some research on those coins. Otherwise, i woukd have advised you to go about searching for your own coin, that would brimg you a good profits whenever you decide to sell. You can check on CMC for good coins.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 04, 2018, 02:17:44 AM
I think now is the time to get busy buying a whole lot of altcoins that are gonna turn out good.
Activity: 616
November 04, 2018, 04:17:59 PM
I think Ripple is very suitable to be held in the long and short term. Ripple is one of the best altcoins at the moment so buying now when the price isn't too high is the right choice because I'm sure if Ripple will soon rise especially if the market recovers.
Activity: 420
November 04, 2018, 02:55:11 PM
In the last time I like eos, perhaps well suited stellar and xrp , can be said such fundamental coin which would give in the future well earn
Activity: 383
November 04, 2018, 02:42:34 PM
I hold altcoins with small cap. I think that they have more chances to make x10-20 rather than altcoin whic caps are more than billiard.
Activity: 420
November 04, 2018, 02:37:10 PM
If not bitcoin and Ethereum, then I don't even know which coins are better to take for long term investments. Can be NEO or EOS. These coins are very good and can grow.
brand new
November 04, 2018, 02:04:25 AM
DATA (DTA). An AI-powered trust alliance, DATA is working towards providing solutions for major ad-fraud problems in the world today. The blockchain project is initiated and governed by Blockchain Data Foundation Limited and employs a reward system to incentivise end-users for their attention.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 04, 2018, 02:32:57 PM
I bring to your attention the project Platio. I am convinced that this Altcoin will be successful in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
November 04, 2018, 02:32:17 PM
My coins to hold ETH NEO EOS XLM LTC STRAT WAVES and of course bitcoin, where without it. I believe that these coins should grow very well and are very reliable
brand new
November 04, 2018, 01:54:42 AM
For me the best coins to hold are utility tokens specially project who promotes renewable energy !
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 04, 2018, 02:28:16 PM
I would like to suggest only 3 coins :-
1. Ripple - It is a coin based upon the idea of global value transfer and can truly revolutionize the whole global banking scenario for good.
2. Civic - it is a coin based upon the idea of identity verification with help of Blockchain technology and has a really strong team which adds to the value of the coin.
3. Monero - it is the master of all privacy coins out there and has tremendous amount of potential to grow in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: