Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinsMarkets.com IS DOWN! - page 4. (Read 18362 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 11:38:26 PM
the only coin i have still there is TZC, dont know why they dont enable it

Ditto  Angry

Lot of PoS right out the window.  You have to wonder if the trading volume of TZC has been so shitty lately because so much TZC is locked up at CM
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 07:51:34 PM

Perhaps they are activating only the coins that people have the least worth of.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 01:47:10 PM
Activity: 88
May 11, 2018, 07:41:35 AM
BTCRP,WAC,KHC,BitcoinMini,PLATIGOLD,ASIC,WLC,Sha1coin,PGP,XXX,LITE,SCOOBY,BDS,SCRYPT,
RDSC,lol,PARTY,YUANC,PUPA,ulc,MBCH,ctc,ObamaCare,ntn,WALES,WSC,LYC,GSR,IT,fgold,BUB,MORTYCOIN ,woke,ATLAS,PYRA,SOJ,g,WBC,GEAOU,MMC,SABR,RUC,BAL,swp,CASH,SNOW,I9C,srs,BST,GPK,NPC,wcc,ZBS,
PWR,DarkMatter,AMC,A3M,BLASTare enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow .

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
May 11, 2018, 07:14:33 AM
Today CM allows the withdrawal of another bucket of shit .... Grin Grin Grin

Please help us and include information on which coins are now available for withdrawal.
May 10, 2018, 04:53:22 PM
Today CM allows the withdrawal of another bucket of shit .... Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
May 10, 2018, 11:59:05 AM
Thanks for the links as i have read i would say this is really the end for CM and for those people who store up their coins with them.

Ya, well... that was the final nail in the coffin for coinsmarkets. My condolences to all who lost their coins there! Hopefully for you, it was not to much.
As usual for those people who do easily entrust exchangers to their coins will definitely suffer consequences if an exchange would really decide to close up. Luckily i did able to get out while still early.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
May 10, 2018, 11:35:48 AM
Oh this exchange is still down? I had some dust in there but I haven't been following the events recently, seems like they allowed some withdrawals, I thought they would have run away at this point, what are they even doing, I don't understand.

They ran away with the coins. Check blockchain explorer for your wallet's address (at least for BTC) and you will know.
so its means all stored coin in thier will also lost? I have a few coin  there not that big amount but it will help me for my need if i can widraw that balance i wish the problem in coinsmarket will be solve.   Sad
I also have an account in Coinsmarket.com, earlier they having a schedule of withdrawing any coins balance and they have a deadline on it.
I let my coins left there because it is a small amount and I think it can't reach the minimum amount to transfer my token.
Now they are totally down, you could not recover your coins left, and I think they did not come back for another operation it is a forever close website.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 09:20:45 AM
Ya, well... that was the final nail in the coffin for coinsmarkets. My condolences to all who lost their coins there! Hopefully for you, it was not to much.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 08:57:39 AM
Oh this exchange is still down? I had some dust in there but I haven't been following the events recently, seems like they allowed some withdrawals, I thought they would have run away at this point, what are they even doing, I don't understand.

They ran away with the coins. Check blockchain explorer for your wallet's address (at least for BTC) and you will know.
so its means all stored coin in thier will also lost? I have a few coin  there not that big amount but it will help me for my need if i can widraw that balance i wish the problem in coinsmarket will be solve.   Sad
May 09, 2018, 05:22:00 AM

I agree with you on that. My BTC wallet is empty. But there are coins on the LTC wallet.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 01:39:06 PM
I do not understand one thing, if they stole our coins BTC and LTC, why did they resume the site?

Well, that is the big question, right? Maybe they have some elaborated plan to pay everyone back with speculations they have done elsewhere? Or they just want to keep the majority of coin holders pacified with this step until their great escape. We may never know  Huh

I think the latter sadly, given that they sold close to $1 million of Shield coins last month, rather than return them to those who had it on the exchange.  I guess they were waiting for some coins to have the best price to sell. :-(
Activity: 1
May 08, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
May 07, 2018, 07:09:22 PM
May 07, 2018, 12:56:16 PM
I do not understand one thing, if they stole our coins BTC and LTC, why did they resume the site?

Well, that is the big question, right? Maybe they have some elaborated plan to pay everyone back with speculations they have done elsewhere? Or they just want to keep the majority of coin holders pacified with this step until their great escape. We may never know  Huh
May 06, 2018, 08:52:32 AM
We need a person, who has coins on the CM and who at least can consult the police of the country where CM has a hosting.

Well, according to a whois domainsearch, the domain coinsmarkets.com is registered through a company (www.anonymousspeech.com), which is providing anonymity for hosting and protecting the real identity of the owner of the website. They state on their website that they can "hide your private IP address or ISP info". I am not a pro in such things but this looks like an dead end.

And, in hindsight, we all should check the contact and hosting info of the next "small" exchange, we want to trade on and send our coins to.
In December 2017 I received a letter from the technical support of CM "Received: from mail.coinsmarkets.com (mail.coinsmarkets.com. [185.66.140.234]". This is their mail server and this IP belongs to Netherlands. I think, they are really in Netherlands. Now the rats begin to hide and register through Tokyo https://www.whois.com/whois/coinsmarkets.com
or IP coinsmarkets.com https://www.whois.com/whois/104.27.156.123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
May 05, 2018, 05:02:16 PM
Or, even better, use a decentralised exchange (where they are available for the coin you wish to trade) - this means that the coins remain in your own wallet until you trade.

But what do do you do if you want a coin that is not traded on a decentralized exchange? I went to coinsmarkets solely for one coin that was not listed anywhere else at the time. But in general, you are definitely correct!

Yep, the only reason I ever joined coinsmarkets was exactly that. If I wanted to trade a hot new coin that was the only place it was available to do so.
May 05, 2018, 11:17:03 AM
Or, even better, use a decentralised exchange (where they are available for the coin you wish to trade) - this means that the coins remain in your own wallet until you trade.

But what do do you do if you want a coin that is not traded on a decentralized exchange? I went to coinsmarkets solely for one coin that was not listed anywhere else at the time. But in general, you are definitely correct!
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 02:57:51 AM

And, in hindsight, we all should check the contact and hosting info of the next "small" exchange, we want to trade on and send our coins to.

Pages:
Jump to: