Pages:
Author

Topic: COINTRADEBASE; The Leading Global Blockchain &Multi sided Crypto Exchange - page 2. (Read 22041 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
It is a very promising and serious project. Good team. Goals in General executable
Activity: 70
I wish many to look and explore it, like a good team,and the idea of the project I have interesting, I wish the project only strong growth and dynamic development
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Most of the recent development exchanges have attracted investors'attention, largely due to the emergence of good profitable products. I believe that as long as there is good technical guarantee and safety. It will succeed.
Activity: 4
Activity: 252
as we know together that exchange's project has so many enthusiast, and hopefully it can give positive effect for this project too. Team and developer of this project must active and creative to promote and arrange marketing strategy to make all the project's token sold out. The token sale still held, so team and developer still have chance to reach their cap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The digital-to-fiat and digital-to-digital exchange among traders gives this project an edge. Reading through the 7 point advantages of cointradebase, its really a project to watchout for
I agree! Digital exchanges to digital and fiat between traders will be an advantage for the project to be supported by the community. But the current project is not well known. Do you have a special way for the community to know the project?
Activity: 28
Thanks Register and let the world  know about CoinTradeBase Exchange Project
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
In this project , I liked that one of the goals is to simplify the trade and exchange of cryptocurrencies for beginners, ordinary people, and for professional traders. The fact that the interface of the Colin TradeBase trademark is simply designed, easy to access and understand, and also simplifies the trading of cryptocurrencies than other older and clunky exchanges is encouraging.
All exchanges are very similar, and trading almost everywhere is easy. Even a beginner trader can easily figure it out. Personally, I was at the beginning difficult to deal with the Bitfinex exchange)) Cheesy
Activity: 6
A great program with great future expectations!  Adjoin folks!
Activity: 93
Activity: 36
Investing in Exchanges is a chance to increase your profit, since regardless markets going up or down, exchanges always take fees from the traders.

What if there is no volume? If there are no trades, owners cannot make make. If they don't make money, they stop working on the project

the platform should advertise. make some contest or promotional to invite traders to their platform
Activity: 36
the platform should advertise. make some contest or promotional to invite traders to their platform
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
Investing in Exchanges is a chance to increase your profit, since regardless markets going up or down, exchanges always take fees from the traders.

What if there is no volume? If there are no trades, owners cannot make make. If they don't make money, they stop working on the project
Activity: 51
Great concept, platform and issues brought by this project. Strong experienced management and high securely profitable
Activity: 24
Absolutely amazing project with huge perspectives.
So, we all can get maximum benefit from this project.
Activity: 233
I cna see that this exchange has the integrity and the will to be at par with the big names in the crypto industry.
Activity: 28
The digital-to-fiat and digital-to-digital exchange among traders gives this project an edge. Reading through the 7 point advantages of cointradebase, its really a project to watchout for
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
In this project , I liked that one of the goals is to simplify the trade and exchange of cryptocurrencies for beginners, ordinary people, and for professional traders. The fact that the interface of the Colin TradeBase trademark is simply designed, easy to access and understand, and also simplifies the trading of cryptocurrencies than other older and clunky exchanges is encouraging.
Activity: 3
Activity: 140
 I read about the project more and more, very interesting. Looks like the project will be successful in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: