Pages:
Author

Topic: COINTRADEBASE; The Leading Global Blockchain &Multi sided Crypto Exchange - page 5. (Read 22041 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Guys, you have a very ambitious idea! I believe in you! Just do not ask for KYC. And this is the last time the stock exchanges have become so obsessed with this. ^^

Good idea from Aleks. Don't ask for KYC and get shut down by any regulator on the globe, very smart.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
A good and promising ICO company, very good development schedule,
attractive prices for tokens, as well as frequent reviews on the latest news in the group. I advise everyone.
Activity: 46
Is a great project and it has great potential for development.
I Believe in this project and to the team, they are seriously taking every steps to make it a successful.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Very perspective project! I recommend to participate all! It is possible to earn good money!
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
this is a good project ; I want you to join this project.
waiting for the launch of the project
good luck team
Activity: 44
Great project. I am confident that you will succeed
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I liked this project, because the mission of the Coin Trade Base is to create a solid platform that can withstand any number of tributaries, discard a security threat and stand the test of time. Coin Trade Base can become the world's largest platform for exchanging crypto-currencies in the world in terms of security, trust, simplified user interface!
Activity: 8
I know your project through social networking sites and I am very interested in this project. Tell me the price Tokens!
Activity: 8
can't wait , come on guys sign up  Smiley
Activity: 28
The COINTRADEBASE project is a very unique and innovative project on the blockchain technology.
I advise everyone to join.
Activity: 2

Good project. I want to recommend this project to everybody around me to participate in.
Activity: 58
Guys, you have a very ambitious idea! I believe in you! Just do not ask for KYC. And this is the last time the stock exchanges have become so obsessed with this. ^^
Activity: 16
Wonderful project. Traders will be very happy!
Activity: 11
I'm very curious how it goes mirt the project. in my opinion is clearly off to the top
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
I like that the CTB platform will support a lot of currencies, and also that there will be an opportunity to convert its crypt currencies to its national currency anywhere in the world. Another positive factor is that on the platform Cryptocurrency Escrow Trading Platform, people will be able to trade all local currencies against the CTB token and some standard crypto-transitions and tokens anywhere in the world. These are great opportunities!
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
discover  this great platform with best team.injoy your time.I am very confident that this will be very successful and have a great  future good luck dev.
Activity: 13
Nice project I think that this project has a strong team, which has experience for future development, this is a good project for investment. Good luck dev
The project team is very small - 3 main and 2 advisors. In the future, it will be necessary to increase the number of people who work on this project. Of course, if the project has a future))

definitely more Team are coming in with us, Thanks for the support kindly spread the News to the Crypto lovers
Activity: 13
Is this date for the sale of tokens really going to be almost 6 months? It starts in July and will be finalized only in December? Will it be finalized sooner if it hits the hard cap?

it will stop if we reach the Hardcap before 6 Months, you can refer people to buy tokens and earn 20% in eth or btc on each refer by spread the news to the Crypto lovers to help us reach the Hardcap before the 6 Months
Activity: 26
that's very big project in this year wish you we get much big with that new exchange
Pages:
Jump to: