Pages:
Author

Topic: COINTRADEBASE; The Leading Global Blockchain &Multi sided Crypto Exchange - page 3. (Read 22041 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Let's get the tokens trading! Smiley
Activity: 5
If you open your new platform to trade and offer what other exchanges do not have, you will be very well rewarded by the community. If you launch with the Fiat/BTC pair you will be very successful from the beginning.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
the ico concept of the exchange project is good enough to follow, the tottal coin sold is not too much. fore maybe this coin will be potential,if the token price is just 0.2 dollars I'm sure it will be a success
Activity: 1
Investing in Exchanges is solid, since regardless markets going up or down, exchanges always take fees Smiley
Activity: 15
It's very nice project! I like it very much! I'm very excited and happy to patricipate in this project! I think, it's really part of the future and one of the impotant cryptocurrency. What do you think?
Activity: 11
A nice working webpage and airdrop system. Good work up up up...
Activity: 51
With strong experienced management this airdrop project will be successfully
Activity: 29
I liked the project. Coin Trade Base can become the world's largest platform for exchanging crypto-currencies in the world in terms of security, simplified user interface!
Activity: 5
such projects have always deserved attention. Good luck to the developers and the team! You will succeed!
Activity: 18

I'm looking forward for this awesome project, the platform seems powerful and the fact that it is Decentralized that will makes this coin strong, hoping it will blast the market and im proud that I will be part of this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108

Awesome and very promising project with great ideas and WhitePaper)
Team is hard working and growing community 🎉 ⚒

Join Bounty Campaign)
Activity: 11
The value of this project will be better understood in the future. The project and team are very reliable.
Activity: 18
I liked this project, because the mission of the Coin Trade Base is to create a solid platform that can withstand any number of tributaries, discard a security threat and stand the test of time. Coin Trade Base can become the world's largest platform for exchanging crypto-currencies in the world in terms of security, trust, simplified user interface!
Activity: 8
The project is very innovative and also has a very strong team on its back and also the idea of the project is very great and I see a very good future for it. it has a brilliant future and has good prospects in the future, Go on I'm really looking forward to see you in future and will follow you every day.
Activity: 75
Merit: 8
I hope CTB tokens incorporates 50-70% shared trading fees to users
this will catipulate CTB to newly launched competitors such as ethx
Activity: 27
 An interesting project that causes a lot of emotions and joys, one must clutch at it and act. You have long been looking for something like this, then I can advise you only just it. excellent team and prospect project.
Activity: 126
Very cool and promising project. I like how the project team works. I think the project has a great future.I'm glad to get to such a promising project. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all! Very beautiful
Pages:
Jump to: