Pages:
Author

Topic: COINTRADEBASE; The Leading Global Blockchain &Multi sided Crypto Exchange - page 9. (Read 22041 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
how will your platform cope with such as the network ether which is happening now? Will this affect the Commission on your exchange? Thanks

the Ethereum network can never affect the exchange performances. Different measures have been put in place to solve any future challenges
CTB Token sale start on july 10 participate and refer to earn 20% in eth or btc
Activity: 106
Excited about this platform who allowed to trade digital to fiat and digital to digital nice team also
Activity: 37
Great project, Strong and well coordinated team, so there are very high chances of success here! In addition, the high-quality implementation of the platform inspires confidence!
Activity: 22
Good thinking good product
Activity: 56
Simplified, fast and secured exchange main things of this project is Low or No Transaction Fees and Active 24/7 customer support services
Activity: 145
I like the concept of this project. Well prepared team and project. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 11
Nice  Project  And good Team work,
Hope this project create history in crypto market
Good luck, Everybody..............................  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
how will your platform cope with such as the network ether which is happening now? Will this affect the Commission on your exchange? Thanks
Activity: 65
Great project and team as well. Hope may very successfully in the future.
Activity: 154
the exchange business is very promising, let alone many big and successful entrepreneurs move and invest money in the exchange market blockchain, but is there something unique and special in your exchange
Activity: 92
Really awesome project style. Fantabulous job. Hope this project will be to much success.
Activity: 3
Activity: 60
A step forward in the improvement of exchanges. Excited to start
Activity: 444
Cointradebase is an exchange coin and these coins and projects are always excellent and good opportunity for big earnings
Activity: 49
This project is clearly explained in details with reasonable facts. Really promising, hoping this project takes off soon enough and achieve the aim.
Activity: 18
Hi people! this project is just awesome! As an expert in the field of crypto-currency, I officially declare that it is worth entering and I personally participate and advise everyone!
Best regards, Maks Ri thank you
Activity: 74
I study your project its relly good project.
I think this project will be a good position very soon.
Activity: 26
nice project..great work with great team.
Activity: 13
Pages:
Jump to: