Pages:
Author

Topic: COINTRADEBASE; The Leading Global Blockchain &Multi sided Crypto Exchange - page 4. (Read 22041 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I like the semblance of decentralization compliance in the future and adding automatic translation token to the dedicated myetherwallet, metamask. Good Smiley
Activity: 213
Merit: 0
 An interesting project that causes a lot of emotions and joys, one must clutch at it and act. You have long been looking for something like this, then I can advise you only just it. excellent team and prospect project.
Activity: 13
Activity: 31

I believe on your team .Best of luck for your team ..I know this project will become successful .
Activity: 4
cointradebase!!
Keep on eyes!
Activity: 39
The project seems rather promising. Wondrous logo, very nice website, believable idea! Wink
Activity: 5
In my opinion, one of the powerful projects in the category of platform, as well as the airdrop program which will make several X. Good luck in job!
Activity: 13
I know your project through social networking sites and I am very interested in this project. Tell me the price Tokens!
token sale have started and the present price is $0.14, which minimum purchase is $50, deposit to your account on website and buy the token
Activity: 27
What an incredible project have go through the site looks awesome with a great feature which is really going to help alot of traders and investors in cryptocurrency space. Will follow this awesome project to its summit which I believe is going to be a successful one and great opportunity for us in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will the 24-hour customer support service always be controlled by a human, or at certain times will it be just boots assisting the user's doubt or support?
Activity: 12
Hello, friends! join the project, the project is very interesting and useful!!!
Activity: 23
Every day I read and learn about the project more and more, very interesting. Looks like the project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 12
Could you please explain this part on the website where you cite different types of exchanges, will it be different exchanges aclopadas in the project or different crypto currencies?
Activity: 30
Love exchanges and exchange tokens!  Today is the least amount of users and the lowest volume exchanges will ever have.

Good idea from Aleks. Don't ask for KYC and get shut down by any regulator on the globe, very smart.

Activity: 98
I hope these guys can reach great heights for their company, an excellent project!
Activity: 18
Great team, i wish i can support project
Activity: 32
Love exchanges and exchange tokens!  Today is the least amount of users and the lowest volume exchanges will ever have.  Adoption will only continue and the user base will only grow.  Get em while they're hot boys!
Activity: 233
I read reviews about the project, read interviews with the organizers, looked at the nearest goals of the company and also on the prices of the tokens,
and you know what I'll tell you? And this is a very promising company and if you really want to make a profit, it's your choice.
Activity: 252
Stable prospective ICO, which I would recommend to everyone. Also, the guys have a group in which very quickly laid
out the latest news about both their company and the general situation on the market.
Activity: 266
Guys, there is a good option of investing in the crypto currency. This ICO has a great future.
If you want to have a chance to get up well or just get carried away by crypt and news about it, then this group is for you.
Pages:
Jump to: