Pages:
Author

Topic: Come in and Trade Ammo or Talk about Guns! - page 25. (Read 56217 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
BitMinter
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I'd like to buy a vest! lol

What Size are you?

I have one Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I'd like to buy a vest! lol
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Anyone got any armor piercing rounds in 7.62X39? I have only one box left. Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1148
received my ammo order from Andrew Bitcoiner. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
My apologies, MoonShadow. Obviously it's nessasary if someone has a handycap. However I was talking about the idiots who plan ruin their firearms by trying to make it look cool (pic related). And thankyou for your service! I am actually in the process of joining the Marine Corps right now. Hopefully heading down to MEPS this week.

That baby is sweet, but all black really??  Get some color on that baby!

or go old school tacticool!!

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

We went to Appleseed last summer, and we both failed.  I'm a former US Marine with a sharpshooter range test score, and I failed.  This year, he'll be there with his scope.

If you encounter anyone of any age that has  passed Appleseed, trust that they know how to shoot.

Did you mean to say "We went to Appleseed last summer, and we both failed learned a lot." ?

Well, he learned a lot; while I learned a little.  Mostly I'm just out of practice at rifle shooting.  Hard to go shooting with my Mosin-Nagant.  The local ranges won't permit anything rifle-like but 22lr.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
My apologies, MoonShadow. Obviously it's nessasary if someone has a handycap. However I was talking about the idiots who plan ruin their firearms by trying to make it look cool (pic related). And thankyou for your service! I am actually in the process of joining the Marine Corps right now. Hopefully heading down to MEPS this week.

No apologies necessary, I wasn't offended.  I was just pointing out that there are people who are using scopes for the sub 100 yard ranges for practial reasons.  When my son was an infant, he did not yet wear the prescription sunglasses, because no one makes them for an infant.  It took some looking, but I did find a manufactuer of baby sunglasses that really did filter out the ultraviolet ranges (the most dangerous frequencies for him) so he would wear the glasses outside, but as soon as we went indoors anywhere he would snatch them off his face.  So one day I was in Wal-Mart (or some other retail store like that) and he was just starting to walk.  He was toddling along slowly, and he attracted the attention of a couple of middle aged women.  I remember noting that they both that very long & straight hair, and were wearing full length skirts.  Now, because my son has no irises, he can get a 'red eye' flash effect under normal lighting, since that is just a reflection off the back of the eye.  Well, these two women were approaching him from behind....

"He's so cute!  What's his name?"

"Isaiah"

"Oh, a prophet's name"

And just about the time that they were getting close enough to reach out an pick him up, he turns around.  Both immediately snap upright and start to back up, just as he reaches out to be held.  They didn't say anyting intelliglbe after that, and just kinda walked away.  I knew right away what had happened, because they both had that look that normal people have while whatching The Excorcist for the first time.  So I picked him up and held him, and just laughed at the ignorant people.

He's vicious on Team Fortess II though.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Did you mean to say "We went to Appleseed last summer, and we both failed learned a lot." ?

I've gone to two Appleseeds, almost passed the second one  (I blame it on the cold wind and rain, and lack of practice).

I'm trying to organize an Appleseed shoot in my area for this fall.  Plan on taking two kids next time.

You mean like when hunters say they took 2 deer? I don't know what Appleseeds are, but I'm assuming it has to do with people hunting?
legendary

I see people at the range with shit like that. I rofl.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.

legendary
You should get some frangible ammo to try out, it sounds like a lot of fun to play with. In the middle of this video: http://youtu.be/6dYX-h-5HDQ he is shooting steel targets with it.

I wonder where he gets his ammo from. I've never seen that stuff for sale anywhere.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
You should get some frangible ammo to try out, it sounds like a lot of fun to play with. In the middle of this video: http://youtu.be/6dYX-h-5HDQ he is shooting steel targets with it.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Life isn't like the movies. If you need your gun, much less two, you done farked up really bad.

Is that a joke?
really. I can carry an one on my ancle and one on my side, both for different reasons, but carrying two .45s on my belt is a different story...
legendary
Life isn't like the movies. If you need your gun, much less two, you done farked up really bad.

Is that a joke?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I have a strong urge to want to carry duals, but shit gets heavy. lol
legendary
i changed the pic with a better one.
Pages:
Jump to: