Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 14. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the bitcoins price fell below 300$
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
It reaches to $1,000,000
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I would sell all my bitcoins if the price of bitcoin increase so high. I sell all my coins and wait until the price of bitcoin goes down and buy it again then repeat. Easy money.

Its not that easy how we feel, to see the best price of bitcoin we need to wait for a long time and we don't know when that exactly happen, and if that would be easy then everyone would be super rich by now.
Activity: 309
After more than ten years, if bitcoin still exists, I might consider selling, because then bitcoin must be a very good price, may be able to support my pension
Activity: 420
I would sell all my bitcoins if the price of bitcoin increase so high. I sell all my coins and wait until the price of bitcoin goes down and buy it again then repeat. Easy money.
Activity: 280
I would sell all my Bitcoins if i will face financial problems and/or one of my family got an accident or something.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I will never sell all my bitcoins, that's not going to be happen to me. I'm savings bitcoin in fact, Even bitcoin goes down to zero price I won't still sell all of it. Instead, I'm gonna buy it more.
Lol you'd better think about it first. when the price of bitcoin to zero it means that bitcoin will certainly die. and bitcoin will die when no users are none. so will you will hold all of your bitcoin when no one is using bitcoin lol
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
I would sell all my bitcoins if its price goes up to $500k per bitcoin.  If I have an ample amount of bitcoin let say I already have in my bitcoin wallet about 1000 bitcoin.  And I would sell all my bitcoins if I already have all what I want and if it is time for me to retire.

Dreaming is good but even dreams should be realistic and its not possible to achieve that high price ever in future, I will sell all my coins if it reaches to $2k and I think its likely to achieve.
Activity: 336
I would sell all my bitcoins if its price goes up to $500k per bitcoin.  If I have an ample amount of bitcoin let say I already have in my bitcoin wallet about 1000 bitcoin.  And I would sell all my bitcoins if I already have all what I want and if it is time for me to retire.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." i see the price of bitcoin is increase to high but for now, i think i will hold it for a moment until the end of october. but i don't know if the price will be drop before the end of october and i hope its not happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
...if i need to make an substantial investment and need the money now or if i think there is an altcoin that will take over bitcoin or if bitcoin fails and price is going way down.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
I would sell my all bitcoin if bitcoin reach to 2000$ or i will use my all bitcoin as currency for shopping goods,,,,,,,, I am sure bitcoin will be reach to 2000$ soon because all people are buying bitcoin and then hold it for high price and we will be get a good profit from bitcoin sooner .

2k seems a price where i would sell a lot of my bitcoins too. Surely not all but at least 50% to be honest. I believe the max of bitcoin lies in the 2k area so yes reaching a new ATH is a clear indicator that it's time to sell.

Yeah and I think that price is achievable in future and if everything goes fine then we may be seeing that price in next year but it will totally depend on the adoption level.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I would sell my Bitcoins if the price reaches to $ 5k. This is fair price range which neither is exaggerated nor undervalued like current price is. There are some predictions like Kim Dotcom said next year price will be $2k for a single Bitcoin. If that happens then $ 5K is inevitable. That is first target to see how price reaches there.

If the bitcoin price can reach $5k, it will probably reach $50k as well. So it is better not to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I would sell my Bitcoins if the price reaches to $ 5k. This is fair price range which neither is exaggerated nor undervalued like current price is. There are some predictions like Kim Dotcom said next year price will be $2k for a single Bitcoin. If that happens then $ 5K is inevitable. That is first target to see how price reaches there.
Activity: 364
I would sell my all bitcoin if bitcoin reach to 2000$ or i will use my all bitcoin as currency for shopping goods,,,,,,,, I am sure bitcoin will be reach to 2000$ soon because all people are buying bitcoin and then hold it for high price and we will be get a good profit from bitcoin sooner .

2k seems a price where i would sell a lot of my bitcoins too. Surely not all but at least 50% to be honest. I believe the max of bitcoin lies in the 2k area so yes reaching a new ATH is a clear indicator that it's time to sell.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
"I would sell all my bitcoins if..." if the value of it will get high and higher and maybe become stable. But i would not sell all my bitcoins, maybe half of it i would sell/

Its always good not to sell all your coins at once as price can be even higher in future which can give us huge profits so its always good to sell them in small parts when you are making profits from it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
"I would sell all my bitcoins if..." if the value of it will get high and higher and maybe become stable. But i would not sell all my bitcoins, maybe half of it i would sell/
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
I would sell all my Bitcoins if i I was in a state of urgency that requires a lot of money.

This is also the main reason that i have to considered. Their is no such thing as buying the things that you want and there is no need for it rather than using in in terms of emergencies. We also do get depressed because most of us don't have single penny at all when we needed most.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

I would never sell all my bitcoin, because Savings is the reason why I joined here in bitcoin world, I will only do that if bitcoin reach the highest peak amount of price which was 10,000$/per BTC.

If you will never sell them then how will you make profits from it? I will never prefer to hold them too long and will sell whenever it will exceed my entry price to secure profits.
Pages:
Jump to: