Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 17. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I would sell all my Bitcoins if price go up at least 5000$ or more or if needed money urgently and Bitcoin is only way to get money.It would take a long time until BTC reach 5k $,therefore it is quite safe that I will not sell in near future,although surprises are always possible Smiley

$5k price is possible to achieve in future but it will take long time for that and I don't think that many will hold their coins that long as most of them will sell even if it reaches $1k.

I completely agree with you,if and when price reaches magic 1000$ most users would sell most of what they have and it is likely to bring price down again.It will be more difficult to reach a four-digit figure and keep such rate stable for a longer period of time.

I think to achieve the price of $1k it will take long time and don't see it happening in this year, price will boost up only if we find big investors putting their money in bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I would sell all my Bitcoins if price go up at least 5000$ or more or if needed money urgently and Bitcoin is only way to get money.It would take a long time until BTC reach 5k $,therefore it is quite safe that I will not sell in near future,although surprises are always possible Smiley

I will do the same if bitcoin hit around 5000 USD.  I think it would take long but not long as 10k USD.  There is no reason for me to hold bitcoin any longer if it hit  5000 USD since it is my target selling price.  After that, I would buy at 4k USD just to have some trade going.  And if completed I will wait for 10k  USD.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

$5k price is possible to achieve in future but it will take long time for that and I don't think that many will hold their coins that long as most of them will sell even if it reaches $1k.

I completely agree with you,if and when price reaches magic 1000$ most users would sell most of what they have and it is likely to bring price down again.It will be more difficult to reach a four-digit figure and keep such rate stable for a longer period of time.
Activity: 486
Merit: 104
I would sell all my BTC if the price hits 10k  Cool

Sounds like a reasonable point to let go of a few.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I will sell them if price  goes above $1k in future but I will never sell all of them but will prefer to hold some of them for future as price can go much higher in coming years.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I would sell all my Bitcoin if the Blockchain got hacked
How would you even be able to control your Bitcoins if Blockchain gets hacked. Also, the Bitcoins would have no value at that time because people would easily know that Blockchain has been hacked since the news spreads very quickly. You wouldn't be able to send Bitcoins at that time and the buyer won't be able to receive your Bitcoins as well. Blockchain getting hacked is the end of Bitcoins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
i would sell all my bitcoin if someone would give me a regular job that is earning a decent amount. If my needs and my wants will be sustainable by that job then i would surely not go back to bitcoin storing or mining again
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I would sell all my Bitcoin if the Blockchain got hacked
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
... if I would have any!

This is the best joke I could come up with!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
if the price down until $100/btc.
before btc is worthlessness i must sell it  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
If all people who said they will never sell their bitcoin Smiley i will sell it too. maybe that time is terrible and in crisis state to break what you said Cheesy
Activity: 518
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
If bitcoin price become $10000 I will sell whatever amount of bitcoin I may have at that time but I would be sad if price increase more after I sell
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I would sell all my Bitcoins if they would have the value of 1.5k each. This is for me a nice breaking point to sell them all and get a lot of profit in return.
Of course maybe I wouldn't sell them yet if they still go up.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I would sell all my bitcoins if the price more than $2M Wink
If bitcoin price under $2M better i hold some of it
because i choose to hold it if the price so low, and my guesses bitcoin price will to the moon someday
Activity: 812
that is a really small price for bitcoins in my opinion and it wouldnt make you any good profit i think though of course it is your decision what to do with your bitcoins, i would hold it more

i would sell all my bitcoins if i had a lot of it and then i would become a really rich person then, if i dont have enough bitcoins for that then i would keep on holding all of my bitcoins

Better is that invest your bitcoins if you want to get rich with your small amount of bitcoins, only holding is not enough, it need long time period and you should wait for it may be your retirement will be near.
But holding is easiest way to make profit, because in this way you don't need to do hard working, otherwise gambling is short way to make profit with your bitcoins.
Activity: 700
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
My favorite kpop band was going to do a final live as they are going to end their career. so i would have to spend a load of money  to go and watch the live
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
that is a really small price for bitcoins in my opinion and it wouldnt make you any good profit i think though of course it is your decision what to do with your bitcoins, i would hold it more

i would sell all my bitcoins if i had a lot of it and then i would become a really rich person then, if i dont have enough bitcoins for that then i would keep on holding all of my bitcoins
Activity: 756
I would sell all my bitcoins if the halving is come and if the price of bitcoin increase so high on that time. I would do it, sell all my bitcoins with a good and high price.

Halving can probably only give effect on the price, but I think the decisive thing instead of halving the price. So you can sell all of the bitcoin when price bitcoin become higher. For if the price of the bitcoin has increased it a lot more profit and certain than waiting for halving
Pages:
Jump to: