Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 23. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price has really increased. I would better hold the BTC until the value of BTC increases. Otherwise i would feel it is waste of doing something when the price is really increasing.

We all want to sell our coins at higher price but we don't know what is the maximum high but if it crosses $1k mark then I will sell few of my coins.

Indeed we all want to make profit on the simplest method, I would sell all my bitcoins when the price is good and the time also.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price has really increased. I would better hold the BTC until the value of BTC increases. Otherwise i would feel it is waste of doing something when the price is really increasing.

We all want to sell our coins at higher price but we don't know what is the maximum high but if it crosses $1k mark then I will sell few of my coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
A dream price would be 100k per bitcoin then pretty much everyone would sell i think, pump it and dump it, dumping 100 btc at 100k usd would be crazythe problem would be how to move the money after, maybe i would just buy a lot of things before dumping it into the market or do a private broker deal for 100 btc at that price.More than a few million in profit and Id be content and wouldnt mind converting back to good ol fiat.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I will never sell all my bitcoin but will surely sell some of it when it hits 1000 usd as I have been waiting to see this price since long time, that is the target in my mind.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am member of bitcoin talk.org.

NCLT
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
If someone hacked my phone and held my ass selfie collection hostage. It's my most precious possession.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
I would sell all my bitcoins or rather exhange it to fiat when its price will reach $1000 mark again.So i would gain profit event not that much profit
Activity: 37
If price reaches $5000/each  Grin
Activity: 252
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."  price reaches to $5,000 for each
Activity: 854
I don't think i will ever sell all my bitoins the only chance to do it is if i need the money for an emergency or if the price reach insane amounts (lets say 50k) but this is not going to happen soon Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

I would sell all my Bitcoin after Halving stage is done or If the price is good enough already for me to profit from my investment. I am only targeting 800$ to 900$ then its good for me to sell my Bitcoins.
Activity: 504
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I had to buy something worth all my bitcoins.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

I would sell my Bitcoins if it already reached my desired price which is 2000 dollars which is not impossible I know. Because in just a matter of days its price is multiplied by 1.5 so the large holders of bitcoins are very happy for sure specially those who are holding more than a thousand of bitcoins. But if the price of bitcoin goes down, I will wait for it..... even if it took me forever, just kidding. hahahahha
Activity: 41
i would sell all my bicoins if i need money to buy new VGA
Activity: 364
I will sell all my bitcoins if the i think that is the right time like if the price is $1k per piece and i will wait again for the price to be low and then i will buy bitcoins from my profit in trading bitcoins.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
its price reach 1700$
Activity: 406
I would sell all my bitcoins if i have something to buy but the store is not accepting payment thru bitcoin.
I would sell all my bitcoins if the price is within my expecting price because that price would give me big profit.
Activity: 476
If I get 70 years old with no job, no pension and no child to continue my legacy.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
if  the amount of bitcoins reach on 900 DOLLARS. I dont care if it will rise upto 1000 dollars after selling mine whats more important is I have money.
Pages:
Jump to: