Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 22. (Read 95090 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
I would sell all my Bitcoins if btc price up to 600$ in next 3 month's 
And you'd regret it three months later.

I think he is crying now! If he sold his BTC !

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
i would sell all my bitcoin if i feel the need to to sell it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
If they went back up to 1000 i would probably sell half of my earnings and probably reinvest later down the line.
yeah if prices toward $ 1,000 maybe I'll sell everything. but if the upward trend continues. maybe I'll wait until prices are more stable and selling it
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
I would sell all my Bitcoins if a nuclear EMP missile were launched in the North western hemisphere thereby wiping all electronic equipment and possibly trashing the capabilities of bitcoin.    Im thinking of a James Bond style plot that might irradiate valid ASIC fleets now and lower bitcoin difficulty massively and return the random gpu user back to power, who knows
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If they went back up to 1000 i would probably sell half of my earnings and probably reinvest later down the line.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I would sell all my bitcoins if price will be around $900 for 1 bitcoin and i think that i will instantly get a new car. I am dreaming so long for this moment.
how much bitcoin you've got. I think you have a lot of bitcoin. so when you're profit you can get a luxury car. probably more than 20 BTC you save? it made me curious.
I think $ 900 is likely. possible within one month of this will happen price of $ 900 ~
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
If someone hacked my phone and held my ass selfie collection hostage. It's my most precious possession.
ol I think there is no correlation to sales bitcoin would you do. if you sell any of your bitcoin. it will not help for your photo does not spread. I'm sure hackers will deploy your picture even if you sell your bitcoin
LOL no correlation between selling bitcoin
Yeah and I don't think its easy to steal your coins from your digital wallet, but as far I am concerned I will surely sell my coins when it will reach to $1500.
Activity: 532
If someone hacked my phone and held my ass selfie collection hostage. It's my most precious possession.
ol I think there is no correlation to sales bitcoin would you do. if you sell any of your bitcoin. it will not help for your photo does not spread. I'm sure hackers will deploy your picture even if you sell your bitcoin
LOL no correlation between selling bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I would sell all my bitcoins if price will be around $900 for 1 bitcoin and i think that i will instantly get a new car. I am dreaming so long for this moment.

$900 is really good price to sell the coins, but I think you should hold it bit longer as everyone believes that bitcoin will cross the price of $1k very soon.
Activity: 588
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
I will never sell all my bitcoin but will surely sell some of it when it hits 1000 usd as I have been waiting to see this price since long time, that is the target in my mind.

yeah, now it is not the time to sell our coins so we do not have to think about it and have to wait a little more for the price to increase more,

But still I will sell if I felt an urgent need of money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If hell freezes over? Unless hell takes bitcoin, then I would spend them there.
As the value is really raising up, the held BTC can be exchanged at any time now. Few would have this idea too. It will be a clever idea to hold for few more days. The price may reach 1000 USD.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I would sell all my bitcoins if I need money really urgently  Roll Eyes

Yes you need to sell only if there is any kind of emergency or else its better to save it for future as price will really high in future so selling at the higher price will be more profitable.
I would've answered the same though. I'd sell my Bitcoins if I urgently need money. However, I have another answer.

I would sell all my Bitcoins if I feel that Bitcoin's value is dropping dramatically.
I would just then buy new coins at a lower price.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
If hell freezes over? Unless hell takes bitcoin, then I would spend them there.
Activity: 364
I would sell all of my coins if the price was at least $1000 per Bitcoin then I think that I would sell all of them. I then can buy a brand new motor cycle so i do not need the Bitcoin anymore after that.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
I will never sell all my bitcoin but will surely sell some of it when it hits 1000 usd as I have been waiting to see this price since long time, that is the target in my mind.

yeah, selling "ALL" your bitcoins is the worst idea someone can have.
even if you want the profit, then sell as much as it gives you your initial investment and some profit and keep the rest for more profit or keep them for usage for example for buying something online with bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102

Yes you need to sell only if there is any kind of emergency or else its better to save it for future as price will really high in future so selling at the higher price will be more profitable.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
I would sell all my bitcoin if I decided to quit it. Or maybe if there's an emergency from which i really need money.
Activity: 252
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I would sell if it reaches $3k or more but I would prefer to sell only part of it not all bitcoins Cool
Pages:
Jump to: